Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Frasersim's 100 Baby Challenge Thread

Screenshot.jpg

Introducing Nova Carr, my favourite born in game sim and soon to be baby making machine!

100 BABY CHALLENGE BLOG!

If you have any daddy sims you would like me to use please let me know! Its my first attempt at the challenge too, so if there is anything you would like me to do, like upload sims for download etc, let me know!

Baby One - Cleo Carr
Baby Two - Aston Carr
Baby Three - Romeo Carr
Baby Four and Five - Lotus and Zeus Carr
Baby Six and Seven - Astra and Mini Carr

Comments

• Sim-GeorgieSim-Georgie Posts: 633 New Member
    edited October 2013
    Hehe first post :3
    This looks super-good :mrgreen: I'm reading so many legacies at the moment but I'll try to fit your one in :wink: Good luck!
  • PurpleThistlesPurpleThistles Posts: 618 Member
    edited October 2013
    Thanks Sim-Georgie, I have been away from the forums for such a long time, I remember what it was like reading a heap of legacies though!

Baby three has arrived so will be updating shortly :)
    edited October 2013
    Updated, baby three arrived. All uploaded to the exchange too, if anyone wishes to download :)
    edited October 2013
    updated, babies six and seven have arrived! Thanks to Ibutterfree for Sirius Starr baby daddy!
  • Nancy01905Nancy01905 Posts: 3,929 Member
    edited November 2013
    great start :D

you can use any of my males in my studio :D
  • iButterfreeiButterfree Posts: 2,043 Member
    edited November 2013
    I felt like I should come along and actually post in the official thread. I'm glad my Sims are giving you such a good looking babies. You go ahead and use as many as you want :) I love looking forward to what happens next.
    mss8gv9
    edited November 2013
    I forgot about this to be honest, because I am updating in the hangout thread lol! Need some more baby daddies so will check out your studio! Wait till you see babies nine and ten....oh my gosh :)
  • KirstyLKirstyL Posts: 974 Member
    edited November 2013