Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

FSI View Count Tracking?

I just installed Into The Future and noticed that within my downloads folder, I saw a document called FSIViewCountTracking. It appeared right after I began installing my downloaded store worlds. Does anyone know what this is and why is it showing up now? :?

Comments

• elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,541 Member
    edited October 2013
    I tried to search for this, but found nothing. If I had to guess, I would say it was something to do with the mini loading game thing that we have now. I'm pretty sure it's been in my folder since I patched and played my first game.

I did delete it but it just came back again so now I ignore it :D

Edited for missed words.
  • FzzyDg8FzzyDg8 Posts: 70 Member
    edited October 2013
    Okay, thank you. If it keeps coming back, I guess there's not much you can do but ignore it, I appreciate your response.
  • julienrob2004julienrob2004 Posts: 4,173 Member
    edited October 2013
    it might be a tracker for Store Items to see how often you are looking at them through the game .
  • RoxxyandoRoxxyando Posts: 17 Member
    edited April 2014
    FSI View Count Tracking Info:

I wondered what this file was myself as I download a lot of custom content, I find things that I have to uninstall or delete periodically. I did some research on this file and this seems to be the link where your questions will be answered in detail. http://www.fsi-viewer.com/?show=/tutorial.html&tutorial=pagelog Hope this helps, it answered my questions, not sure but I guess EA out it there.
  • FzzyDg8FzzyDg8 Posts: 70 Member
    Sorry to be replying so late, but I don't get here that often. Thank you for input, I'll look into that.