Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sorry, I deleted the pictures - New legacy will be up soon

This is Blythe Day. She is the sim who will start out my New Legacy, the Day Legacy.

Screenshot-3_zpsd70fc32f.jpg

Blythe had her Whole life been teased by for a little different. She was a true plumbot fan for sure and loved dressing up as one, and she was a little unstable so the other sims never quite knew what she would be up to Next. This is why Blythe left Riwerview and moved to a house she had inherited in Twinbrooks.

Screenshot-2_zpse291f898.jpg

It was old and needed to be renovated, but Blythe knew she was Lucky enough to have a house to Call her own, and atleast she got her paper delivered out here

Screenshot-4_zps63eb0c8a.jpg

Inside was small and looked shabby

Screenshot-5_zpsd74c1e53.jpg

She would need to replace the bed as soon as she had some Money

Screenshot-6_zpsfa2c68ee.jpg

And she would have to clean the bathtub...

Screenshot-7_zpsb6db9b09.jpg

But one thing that was sweet about the house, it had a large almost empty basement!

Screenshot-8_zpsb0ee99d1.jpg

She changed into her pumbot mode and went Down to explore, she hoped that this would be her secret Place where she could work on making a plumbot herself one day

Screenshot-10_zpsb639230e.jpg

Screenshot-11_zps97ca6f51.jpg

Screenshot-12_zps81f86d8a.jpg

She made a blogg about her Journey to become the first simbot maker, but she wanted to remain anonymous for now

Screenshot-13_zps61c16f30.jpg

But is she wanted to make plumbots she would need Money so she went around and looking for a job, and after seing what they had in the lobby in the science lab, she applied for a job and got it!

Screenshot-14_zps0497ce4c.jpg

She was now very exited about the future, she really hoped she would get some Money in soon so she could start thinking about making her dream come true! Then she could show everyone who ever made fun of her!

Comments

• kiwi84kiwi84 Posts: 1,087 Member
    edited October 2013
    Im sorry that the quality on the Pictures arent so good, someone suggested i used flickr or something, and i will check it out. Used to use imageshack but then the Pictures would disapear after some time, i am now using photobucket.

And if i have bad spelling i am sorry, please let me know in a Nice way :)
    edited October 2013
    Over the summer Blythe worked hard and tried to get enough Money to save up to make her dream come true. She still did not know how to actually make a plumbot though..

Her work made her wear a dress as a job outfit

Screenshot-33_zps6f8cbdfa.jpg

Her job made her tired, and she never got any promotions, even after Reading extra at home

Screenshot-35_zpsc43cb888.jpg

Most of the time she would fall asleep on the bed as soon as she got back home

Screenshot-34_zpsf0fdca9a.jpg

Blythe was starting to feel that Things where getting pretty hopless, and on one of her free days she keept thinking she never would be able to Reach her dream.. Or dreams, because she also had a Legacy to carry on! And that meant to meet People..

Screenshot-29_zps36452cb7.jpg

Screenshot-30_zps3192b0b9.jpg

Screenshot-31_zpsf0d867a5.jpg

And not spending the day of in Your pyjamas watching tv while waiting for Your laundry to finish!

Screenshot-36_zps7f5ecd6f.jpg

Blythe pulled herself togheter

Screenshot-27_zps7d84f516.jpg

Got dressed and googled where the nearest Library where

Screenshot-9_zps7fba618c.jpg

When Blythe arrived she decided to use the computer to chat to someone, after all its a safe way to meet People right?

Screenshot-16_zps5098d65a.jpg

But ater she introdused herself to some People, but did not really stay around to chat. She was always afraid of Peoples reaksjons to what she had to say. Not to many People wantet to talk about plumbots and computers..

Screenshot-18_zps09f9bad4.jpg

Screenshot-17_zpsea5c0117.jpg

Noticing a little adorable girl walikng by while she said hello to the lady, she did not ask if it was her daughter though. She really wanted a Family of her own one day, someone to love and not be lonely.

On her way back home she walked aound the store, and decided to dumpster dive, she really needed the Money, and hopefully no one would see her in the dark...

Screenshot-19_zps966f69a9.jpg

It wasnt much to find, a rug and some gold to sell, made her sick too..

Screenshot-20_zpsfde5b8d7.jpg

Blythe got a taxi home

Screenshot-21_zps8f67c296.jpg

And cleaned up before going to bed. It was a New work day tomorrow!

Screenshot-24_zpsc48d153a.jpg

Screenshot-26_zps7e9e42ba.jpg

Screenshot-25_zps73079c4e.jpg

Blythe got up early this morning, she wanted to Wash her clothes before going to work,

Screenshot-32_zps385f8e11.jpg

Then she felt the ground shake, and she ran upstairs and out! It was something that had landed in her garden! She got goosebumps and walked over to inspect what ever it was... It looked like some kind of portal..?

Screenshot-37_zps86884895.jpg

Blythe; I Wonder what happens if I try to step on it...

Screenshot-38_zps288aa49e.jpg

As soon as her foot touched the portal, a man appeared before her!

Emit; Hi I am Emit, the time traveler, and this is my time travel portal. I have been traveling around and I am sorry to have landed in Your garden, but my portal seems to be broken..

Blythe; Time traveler? Are you saing you are from the future?

Emit; Yes I am, but i cant og back until i have found a battery my portal needs, I must have missed somewhere around here in Your garden.

Blythe; I will help you look.. Do you think there is a chance i can og back With you?? She tried not to sound to eager, but it was like a dream come true for her..!! All of her fantasy dreams, and plumbots, and time traveling..

Emit; If you can help me, I will let you come back With me!

Screenshot-40_zpsf641a734.jpg

Blythe turned around and started looking for a piece that looked like something that could be used on the portal, she feelt shaken, and exited, and under some of her weeds she found something that looked out of Place.

Blythe; Emit, is this what you are looking for?

Emit; Oh, yes! Thank you so much! I will now fix it and we will be on Our way soon! Oh, by the way, you will need this, its a book that explains everything about time traveling

Screenshot-41_zps02fcb482.jpg

Blythe tired very hard not to freak out! But she did not do a very good job at it..

Screenshot-42_zps2d355597.jpg

Screenshot-43_zps811a2e77.jpg

And of she went to her New adventure!

Screenshot-45_zpsd0adaf67.jpg

edited October 2013
    I just cant believe I`m here! I can wait to explore everything!

Screenshot-46_zpsafe23647.jpg

Screenshot-47_zpsf88dcd49.jpg

Emit made sure Blythe had gotall of his information right, and that she knew where to sleep at night, She really liked Emit, he turned out be a veru good friend, and it wasnt like she had had to many of them in her life.

Screenshot-48_zps7f621bab.jpg

Emit gave her a jetpack and told her it was the quickest way around, and she should give it a try

Screenshot-49_zps7fbb2d4b.jpg

But then landing was a little difficult sometimes!

Screenshot-50_zps9e0e9111.jpg

Screenshot-51_zps16a15f2f.jpg

Screenshot-52_zps39233500.jpg

Blythe looked around, and everything in her screamed! She saw something! She went over to say hi

Screenshot-54_zpsa5355490.jpg

And it turned out that he had been right, it was a plumbot! Blythe introduset herself and they chatted for a while. It was a strange feeling to stand there NeXT to a living and speaking plumbot after all of her years dreaming of being the first one to ever invent one

Screenshot-54_zpsa5355490.jpg

Screenshot-57_zpsecc3dc1b.jpg

May i Please do service on you she asked?

Screenshot-56_zps8c8d25b7.jpg

Screenshot-62_zps05828c69.jpg

The plumbot thanked her for the somewhat helpful service and suggested she went exploring some more, perhaps she could get some more experience With plumbots before she did another Upgrade?

Blythe tried the jetpack again, and landed outside a large building With many People entering, that could be interesting to check out she thought

Screenshot-69_zps46ab09c5.jpg

I just can help myself she thought, I keep going around With this huge smile, what Place is this? It looks fantastic! She did not get far before a Nice Young man came up and introdused himself to her.

Screenshot-70_zpscbc73801.jpg

edited October 2013
    Oh no... Is there no sites that Pictures dont get deleted after i remove them from their site?
  • KinztheSimKinztheSim Posts: 1,161 Member
    edited October 2013
    Im not sure there is a site out there. Why would you delete pictures after uploading them to a site anyways? Just wondering. Photobucket is a great site to use, you can create a bunch of folders for certain pictures to be placed in. I have tons of pictures on photobucket. i use photobucket mainly to store my pictures for my stories.
    sig_zps8ece011a.gif