Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New stuff? Maybe?

I don't know if everyone here reads the sims magazine or not but in the last issue it had some stuff about the sims 4. It repeated a lot of what we already know but they talked about the clothes.
Clothing options in The Sims 4 now serve an actual gameplay function (see "Getting Emotional" below), so there are prices attached to each individual piece - and your Sim won't be able to afford some of the more expensive stuff until they've made some simoleons.

This sounds more realistic and its something I am interested in seeing how it pans out in the game. I wonder if this will open the possibility of functioning closets? Also they said the Sims 4 opens up (and closes off) interactions that fit with their emotional state. For example, a Sim in a romantic state might be able to play new types of music on a violin - but they couldn't say mean things to a Sim they were flirting with; that type of interaction would be grayed out. This may not be new news but I would be thrilled if my sims in the sims 3 did this and I wouldn't have to worry about nerd sims going around berating everyone's ignorance all the time when a trait of theirs is friendly. I mean seriously, who is friendly and walks up to a stranger and goes off on a rant about how ignorant they are? I don't know if its just a bug but it's annoying. Also, woohoo is now a skill apparently. I think it will be interesting to see what happens when I build up my sims woohoo skill. Again I don't know if any of this is new but I thought I would share anyways.
Check out my awesome house Zephyr's Edge -TODAY!

Comments