Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A Race against time-A Going Solo Challenge-Possibly Coming Back In the near future

Comments

• Piazzagirl1015Piazzagirl1015 Posts: 2,500 Member
    Thank you so much for reading both of my stories. I am working on the next update on Race right now and I am hoping to have it out soon.
  • candycottonchucandycottonchu Posts: 906 Member
    great :D I look forward to it!
    :scream::scream::scream:
    yay! i think this is the longest I waited for an update! <3 can't wait to read when I'm home!
    @candycottonchu Hopefully I will be more timely with updates now that I have accepted the fact that Sims 3 is getting less and less poses and I will have to work with game mechanics more often. Picture taking was holding this off and its the same for the next chapter.
    @Piazzagirl1015 don't worry, I think you haven't used many poses in the start? Still I loved all your screenshots, they have such a strong expression. And maybe you can learn how to make a pose yourself, if you think you cannot go without it? At least in s4 it's not that complicated, but I never tried for s3.
    Okay I read this chapter.
    I think this gen is gonna be my favourite of all. Bae is a hot jackass <3
    @candycottonchu Bae is nice to look at and he was practically nude during half of that update.

In the start I didn't know how to pose so I didn't use any until Wolfie's generation but I will just have to use the few I can find and start learning more on how to use Nrass animator mod.

I'm contemplating moving Romance over to Sims 4. There is only 4 characters to recreate (6 if I have Holly and Emmett recreated) so it will be easy to move and the story was meant to be in Sims 4 at the beginning. I'm still deciding but just in case I'm having a sims 4 version of Jeremy being made.
    @Piazzagirl1015 true, he was! :joy: but I also like him because he appears to be a real f***boi. It's fascinating to read about a character as him as main, and I really enjoy it.

I wouldn't mind reading romance in sims 4 c: if you'll need poses then, I'll definitely be able to help you out, besides that there's already a lot made. I have no idea how it is with poses in sims 3 as I never have used anything like that when I played ages ago...
    @candycottonchu Bae certainly has more than his fair share of faults. As you know love to hate characters and I find them easier to write. Look at Starr some people will always hate her but she was more fun to write than Chrissie.

Thank you so much for the offer and you might have to help me just learning how to use the poses in Sims 4. Not sure if you know this but I don't even have one bit of CC in Sims 4 as I still haven't played that game as much as Sims 3. If they give us werewolves in Sims 4 the move will definitely happen. That is the only reason I'm just contemplating as of now.
    @Piazzagirl1015 I actually really enjoyed reading Starr! I loved Chrissie too, but I admit reading Starr is was more fun.
    I don't neccessarily enjoy evil characters, but I have a weakness for very flawed and selfish ones :D

Using poses is very easy in sims 4, you'll learn it in no time!
    There's also an abundance of cc out, and tbh I couldn't even play without anymore, haha. In particular skins, eyelashes, bodyhair and eyes.
    About werewolves, you could try out this one for fun until EA might add them in game!
  • Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    Ohh, I would love to see you use TS4 too, although it's been so much fun to discover TS3 through your story. I'm torn. The truth is we could trade and borrow characters if we all played TS4.
    I've never been into werewolves and vampires, but if it means you would move from TS3 to TS4, I'm going to vote for such pack. :)
    I may not like Starr, but I have to give it to her, she was memorable.
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
    @candycottonchu I never really viewed Starr as evil. She was a self centered b***h and heaven help anyone that crossed her but not truly evil. Even after she mellowed a bit she was still able to knock Dimitri on his 🐸🐸🐸🐸.

I'm sure I will learn and now that the job training program is almost finished (last day Jan 24th!) I'll have more free time soon. I know I couldn't live without the CC in Sims 3 so I'm guessing the same is going to eventually happen in Sims 4. I think that is why I was putting it off so much. I'm not sure about using the werewolf mod, I might just say they are werewolves until EA gives us them. I usually focus on their human side anyway.

@Maladi777 Race will stay in Sims 3 for sure. I'm still not ready to give up Sims 3 and most likely I never will. Besides moving that story with the amount of characters I would need to transfer would be a beast. The only reason I'm contemplating a Romance move is because is because it is doable. I would need to create quite a few sims for the next generation anyway as they are living in an empty town and I have all those lovely ladies from the bachelor challenge who can be transferred into that file and as you mentioned we could trade sims at will. I'm not really into the supernaturals either in fact it was my daughter who purchased the Sims 3 supernatural as I wasn't going to. I was already criticized by one person for not showing their supernatural abilities more as I really just skim the surface with those. I don't have Sims 4 vampires but I would buy a witches or werewolf pack in a heartbeat.

btw there is a Sims 4 version of Starr in my gallery. I actually made her on the CAS demo that came out before launch date. Someone from the Going Solo community was going to do a story with her that never was written. Feel free to torture LOL
    @Piazzagirl1015 No, I didn't see her as evil either. That's why I still enjoyed her.

Wow, your program is really almost over! :D then you can try out all the s4 cc and sink down the cc rabbit hole! xD
    Exchanging sims sounds awesome to me too. Hmm Starr seems interesting, and I'm tempted to find a role in my story for her (if you're okay with that! XD)
    @Piazzagirl1015 No, I didn't see her as evil either. That's why I still enjoyed her.

Wow, your program is really almost over! :D then you can try out all the s4 cc and sink down the cc rabbit hole! xD
    Exchanging sims sounds awesome to me too. Hmm Starr seems interesting, and I'm tempted to find a role in my story for her (if you're okay with that! XD)
    @candycottonchu Only 9 more days to go. Last test is on Thursday night and my final presentation is next Tuesday. I loved taking the program but now I'm ready for it to be over and done with. Time to get back to working everyday and a paycheck coming in.

The sharing would be awesome. When I was decorating Bae's room with Rock band posters it would have been so awesome to put a Deep Rift poster up there and I would have if it were the same version. Feel free to download Starr from my gallery and use her if you find a part for her in your story. Also feel free to change her up a bit as I made her with only base game items.
    @Piazzagirl1015 sounds great! :D

oh yeah... now that I think about it, I'd love to have Wolfie in my story, maybe as a talk show host :smiley: But don't worry! And of course I couldn't resist and got Starr and gave her a Candy make over :grin:
    16-01-19-00-05-42.png
    I'm just a bit confused with her eye color. Your gallery version had brown eyes, but in your story I see her having light grey ones... which is correct,?
    edited January 2019
    @candycottonchu I'll put in a request to have a Sims 4 Wolfie made right after they finish Jeremy. It isn't any problem I know someone who does an amazing job on recreations for the different versions.

Starr looks great and I love the nail polish. I love that hairstyle :)

On her eye color the werewolf/vampire glow plays some tricks with the color wheel. On the color wheel it looks closer to a brown to me which is what I gave her in Sims 4. I know the lighting is terrible in that screen shot because I have the color wheel open and don't mind the hair I just changed it for a moment so it was away from her face.

eynyS9.png

Both Sandi and Dylan have blue eyes but Starr had to inherit that eye color from Abby who has brown eyes.

Genetics are interesting in Sims 3 and they do carry over genes even between other people's games. I added Hope into my game without her parents installed in the main file and when Caleb and Hope had a baby he had the same color hair as Hope's mother.

• AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,722 Member
    I've started reading this over the weekend and can't stop. Love it to bits... <3
  • Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    I've started reading this over the weekend and can't stop. Love it to bits... <3

Yay! Welcome to the club. @Piazzagirl1015 is an amazing writer with a great sense of humor. (Insert more words of worship here)
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
    @Alleenmens Thank you so much. I'm glad to hear that you are enjoying the story

@Maladi777 Thank you I appreciate the compliment :)
    I just finished reading... Now I'm looking for an update! B)

@Piazzagirl1015 Did you meet the Kraken yet in IP?
    If you want to get rid of someone let Kraken do it for you ;)

Check this episode out of my reality show Romeo & Juliet about Kraken :p

https://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=6176020244941638941#editor/target=post;postID=7989664711256810007;onPublishedMenu=allposts;onClosedMenu=allposts;postNum=6;src=postname
    @Alleenmens I don't want to give away any secrets of future chapters but I wasn't planning on adding the Kraken to Bae's Story