Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A Race against time-A Going Solo Challenge-Possibly Coming Back In the near future

Comments

• Piazzagirl1015Piazzagirl1015 Posts: 2,500 Member
    edited July 2014
    @Jazen-It was a tough situation for Wolfie because he didn't learn the truth until the worst possible time. He knew Sandi didn't want anything to do with Dahlia but no one really knows what was going on with Denny. The only person Wolfie talked to about that was Pip. This will come up again later and you are right we will see more of Denny.

You will be happy with the next update :)

• LittleMinxUndrLittleMinxUndr Posts: 4,196 Member
    edited July 2014
    Woooow!!!!!! I hope that Sandi pieces it all together before Denny gets too far in exacting his revenge... in situations like that there's a point of no return...
    edited July 2014
    @Minx-Denny covered his tracks very well so no one is going to look in his direction just yet, but eventually they will. This was another reason to keep Wolfie around longer as Denny has a long life span. Somewhere in generation 5 look for that confrontation.
  • HollyhocksFluffHollyhocksFluff Posts: 884 Member
    edited July 2014
    "Come one step closer to me and you will be one Alto who will be singing soprano."
    HaHA!! I wish Brandon would just bug off, he just hasn't figured out that Sandi isn't the shy violet he is imagining her to be. I wish I would have been here to cheer Aurora on. I saw blue hair in your picture with Sandi and Brandon and thought "oh no...!" I can only imagine how helpful that scatterbrain will be. As always, I like seeing her. :) and as always, I think you wrote her character very well.

uqh5n.jpg

Had me cracking up! I didn't know that was an interaction, hiding behind the fake bushes. I've never played a PI before, but it looks like fun, now! And then.. whaaa! Dylan! Glad to see you, man, but what on earth are you doing with a fairy??

Aww, RIP Rose. You always knew what to do, you evil witch! And I say that with admiration and respect. You were a fun character, and had a full life. You've taught your children and grandchildren well, and I'm sure they benefit from your example. However, the witch's council now looks to Eleanor alone. Hopefully she recruits Dylan when he is back in the game.

Cora... what on earth are you wearing? Apparently adulthood has made her quite modest. Aye yie yie.. At least you were helpful, I hope! Oh Brandon, enough already. Sandi's not going to go with you quietly, or kicking and screaming. I have a feeling you're about to go down in a big way.

..shooting at the lady you claim to love. That would win me over any day. Not! Did he not know she was a wolf? I feel like he did. I'm glad Sandi finally got to let out some aggression on Brandon. Some people just don't get it! So thankful for at least one last good cop on the force if only for now. Glad the family is done with the corruption. Caleb, two minutes too late, but Sandi handled herself beautifully. The tax evasion thing! I read that and felt the little lightbulb go off in my head. My ex's family owns one of Capone's old hideouts in the northwoods... I remember wandering the property and finding old, old bottles of booze. They had a load of papers to dig through when they bought the place as well. Ah, memories... anyway. Glad Brandon is going away for good, but sad that doesn't solve Sandi's problem finding Dylan.

Ohh Davis! Good to see you! LOL. Their scene together had me laughing, he reminds me of Tangled's Flynn Ryder. "I didn't want to have to do this... but here comes the smolder." He heard she was hitched and decided to call it quits. That ol' fear of commitment, gets em every time.

Sandi sure can play different characters well. She smooth talked Gretchen, whooo turns out to be a dirty liar! WHAT THE H*LL DENNY??? She's your sister for crying out loud! You used to be best friends! I don't like it one bit, not one bit.

But does this mean that Dylan.. is free? Also, from reading on the main forum, Glad to hear Wolfie will be around a good long time.
    Babies.jpg
    edited July 2014
    @Holly-That was the stakeout interaction that only private detectives can use. They have others but that one and sneak around they can use whenever they want. They can also bribe sims for information, beat information out of sims and break into houses but they can only do those while on cases. She was supposed to get the key to the city for that profession but Moonlight falls has a combo rabbithole for city hall and that was glitched so it never happened.

We will see the witch's council in one of the upcoming chapters, with a surprise at the end of the meeting :)

I absolutely loved the fact that Aurora was looking straight at Sandi and Brandon in one of the pictures, caught totally by accident. It made the story so much better.

Cora was dressed that way because SP put her into the science career along with Daisy. Daisy never got picked for a case :( Cora still has a big piece of evidence, she heard the fairy talk, she will be needed again possibly to identify the real fairy that did the kidnapping.

Brandon knew Sandi was a wolf, he just didn't think he would need the silver bullets. He figure he would show the gun and Sandi would be afraid enough to go with him, instead he was the one with fear. Caleb had to come late because I wanted Sandi to take care of Brandon this time. Caleb already got his chance to knock Brandon out, but he still put a big nail in Brandon's coffin. The final nail actually came from Denny as Brandon is being framed for the kidnapping.

I loved Sandi and Davis together and Davis will be back. Next time the girl will be available ;)

Well now you see the new face of evil and he is resentful of his father and jealous of his twin. Right now he needs to build his crime family so that will take priority over everything. In the future expect a confrontation between Sandi and Denny and another with Wolfie.

All questions about Dylan will be answered next update. I held it off for my day off tomorrow.

Post edited by Unknown User on
    edited July 2014
    Chapter 45.4-Reunited

imxv1.jpg

Practicing magic was something Dylan would never do but in captivity he had nothing else to occupy his time. To his surprise he took to magic like a fish to water, everything seemed to come naturally to him and he finally understood why everyone was pressuring him to build his skills. Magic was in his nature, however it might have been too little too late, he didn't have much hope for his future.

9ec93c.jpg

He thought and dreamed of his angel every day and night and he would often wonder what she would be doing at that very moment. Every minute he was away from her was more painful than the last. They had so many hopes and dreams; it wasn't supposed to end like this. His last happy memory was feeling their child move inside of her, which was the most amazing moment of his life. Their child should be a teenager soon and he didn't even know if the child was a boy or girl. All he could do was pray that he would be home someday, his family needed him and he needed them.

One thing he was sure of Caleb would step in and take care of both of them, but who was taking care of Caleb. All his brother wanted to do was work and wouldn't even dream of finding himself a wife or family. He needed happiness in his life but was too worried to take a chance. Dylan was pushing him in that direction but of course without being there to help, Caleb was sure to still be on his own.

Deep down he knew both Sandi and Caleb were searching for him. If anyone could find him, it would be them. He hoped one day that door would open and it wouldn't be Johnny on the other side, Sandi and Caleb would be there to bring him home.

qy7b.jpg

Johnny picks up the phone and listens to his instructions. The boss is warning him to leave the house immediately before the police arrive. He knows that it would be suicidal if he doesn't listen and he curses the day he chose this type of life for himself. He is relieved to find out they do not want him to harm the warlock but they won't allow Johnny to release him either. He fears for Dylan but what can he do, he has to protect himself. He does make the decision to talk Dylan first before leaving. He did as promised and looked up Dylan's family. He didn't know what was in store for Dylan but at least he could give him this information.

pth7.jpg

Johnny: Hey I have some news for you.

Dylan: The only thing I want to hear is that I'm going home

Johnny: I can't tell you that but I did look up your family as I promised. You are a father, your wife had a baby girl.

Dylan: I have a daughter. I bet she's beautiful and looks just like her mother.

1a2331.jpg

Dylan: I have a daughter who will soon be old enough to date and I don't even know her. You have to let me leave and go home.

Johnny: We have been through this a hundred times, if I let that happen it will mean both of our lives. I can't do it.

Dylan: My daughter is growing up without me and it’s all your fault and whoever it is that you work for. I hope someday that you will feel this same pain that you are causing for me.

qthf.jpg

As Johnny walks out Dylan picks up his wand and starts an incantation:

The power right now may by yours
    Fate and destiny settles all scores
    In Captivity I spend all of my time
    Your punishment will fit your crime

For the first time in Dylan's life he was angry enough to cast a curse, something he had not learned to do but yet he was able. Dylan was indeed a powerful warlock and that curse on Johnny would eventually come to pass.

Meanwhile at the Landgraab House in Lunar Lakes:

3225df.jpg

The day that Holly and Emmett were waiting for had finally arrived. Sandi and Caleb were in Lunar Lakes, which meant Brandon Alto was finally arrested and the Alto family’s reign of terror was over at least for now.

78273d.jpg

They all sat down and Sandi and Caleb filled them in on everything Holly and Emmett already knew.

b73044.jpg

Sandi: If the information we have is correct, Dylan is being held in the Alto home here in Lunar Lakes. Do either of you know where the house is located?

Emmett: I know exactly where the house is as I have been watching it. I will take you there.

Caleb: You have been watching the house? You must know if he is there or not.

Emmett: I have not seen him but I know he is there.

Caleb: I know all about this time travel stuff and the families mission but what I don't get is why you couldn't tell us where my brother was all of this time!

56a5b8.jpg

Emmett: Holly and I have been given a gift to ensure the success of this mission which is knowledge of all future events. We knew your brother would be kidnapped and we also knew what would happen had this event not taken place.

The space time continuum must not be disturbed in any way, had we stopped Dylan's kidnapping or rescued him before Brandon Alto was arrested, other more disturbing events would have taken place. Brandon would have killed Dylan, kidnapped Sandi, forced himself on her to implant his seed in her womb and then killed her after the child was born.

It is our rule never to talk about any of this to anyone as too much knowledge of one's future can be disastrous but Caleb I am going to make an exception in your case for two reasons.

First, we need your help being a vampire means you will be around to help all generations up until the mission is complete. You may have met us for the first time at Sandi's 18th birthday, but I assure it is not the first time we met you. We have known you for a long time in our time period and we have often joked about your skepticism about our mission.

Second, this family is about to make a move and you will once again be in law enforcement. Jules has a limited life span but you do not. We need someone who we can trust to not be controlled by the criminal element on our side and that person is you.

Now as you think about everything I have told you, I will offer you some proof that you will soon find out on your own. You will be family to us in more ways than Dylan's brother and Starr's uncle. You will marry into this family and your children will have our blood running through their veins. I will be expecting your call after you see this proof for yourself.

060512.jpg

Caleb: I'll give it thought as you have already impressed me with this information. Sandi already mentioned leaving Moonlight Falls due to the criminal element becoming overly unbearable. I agree with her, there is not much hope left in Moonlight Falls for any of us.

First things first, tell us where the Alto house is so we can get my brother. Now that you say it’s safe for him to be rescued, let us not waste another minute.

Emmett: I'll take you there and I am going with you.

Caleb: We have been trained and we are professionals, it may not be safe for you.

Emmett: I'm the patriarch of this family and it is my place to be there. I am going. End of story.

A little while later outside of the Alto house:

ea4514.jpg

Emmett: This is the house, the alarm system has already been disconnected but the door should be locked.

Caleb: Since you know everything how do we get in?

Emmett: If I was you I would try breaking the door open.

3906a5.jpg

Caleb: Stand back, I'll take care of this.

20fd72.jpg

It wasn't long before all three were in the house.

69ad94.jpg

Emmett suggested that he search downstairs and Sandi and Caleb go upstairs to search the bedrooms. Emmett knew what he was doing.

790311.jpg

Sandi: There is nothing in here but there is another bedroom, I'll go try that one.

1de7f9.jpg

The door was locked but luckily it was not a difficult lock for her to pick and she did not have to break this one open with force.

638b9e.jpg

As she stepped into the room the ordeal that haunted this family for the past 12 years was about to come to an end.

2f90f3.jpg

As this was the room that was her husband's prison cell.

8bdf48.jpg

For a moment she couldn't move as she saw the love of her life lost and alone. The nightmare was finally over, Dylan was right in front of her. Finally in excitement she screamed out.

Sandi: DYLAN!!!!!!!

92e9fd.jpg

Dylan: Please tell me that my eyes are not playing tricks on me again. Angel, Is it really you?

Sandi: Yes it's me. You're here. I'm here. We're together.

22b92b.jpg

They quickly ran into each other’s arms and held each other tighter than the ever did before. Neither one wanting to ever let go.

Dylan: It feels so good to have you in my arms. I thought I would never see you again.

Sandi: I would search forever for you if I had to.

9c738c.jpg

When their lips finally met each other they kissed more passionately than ever before. Neither one wanted to stop and they wouldn't have but.....

2e55e8.jpg

Caleb: Bro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8f1717.jpg

The two brothers reunited and hugged each other.

2d4566.jpg

Dylan: the Baby? What about the Baby?

Sandi: We have a daughter, she is wonderful.

Caleb: She's a beauty bro. The sweetest little girl ever.

49a866.jpg

Sandi: I have some pictures

Dylan: Oh my! She is so beautiful and she is not a baby. What did you name her?

Sandi: I didn't name her you did. You called her, our little Star, so her name is Starr.

6562b5.jpg

Emmett: I don't want to break up the family reunion, but I think it's time to move it over to our house. I'm sure Dylan would love to get out of here and Holly's making some dinner.

054d4c.jpg

That evening in front of the house where her Grandparents fell in love....

b05464.jpg

Sandi and Dylan went straight back to doing exactly what they did every night before their lives were rudely interrupted.....

833632.jpg

To be continued.....

• jazenjazen Posts: 5,612 Member
    edited July 2014
    :D:D:D:D all smiles over here!!!! That was great. Glad they are reunited and Caleb has been totally welcomed into the family. I can't wait to see them all moved and settled in to their new home.

15845932053_27f57f3980.jpg

• HollyhocksFluffHollyhocksFluff Posts: 884 Member
    edited July 2014
    So happy for them finally! What a sweet chapter. Finally! Dylan can meet Starr. I'm sure Holly and Emmett just hated sitting on their hands like that. I don't really feel bad for Johnny, no matter the curse Dylan cast. I am interested in the whole Caleb/timeline thing.
    But for now, I'm happy with more stargazing scenes with our favorite couple.
    Babies.jpg
    edited July 2014
    @Jazen-You know me I love my happy endings, everyone gets one except the bad guys. We still have Bradly to deal with and than its off to Aurora Springs :)

@Holly-Holly hates sitting back and doing nothing, Emmett is always holding her back.

Holly and Emmett know Caleb from the future as he doesn't age and is alive during their time period. Caleb won't know anything about them because he only knows the present time not the future.

I know it seems like I am redeeming Johnny but I'm not. He is a fall guy for Denny but he is not innocent. Johnny didn't realize what joining the mob would entail and now that he is finding out he doesn't like it and he can't get out. Once you are in the mob the only way out is a body bag. The curse Dylan cast is actually set up for the Generation 5 story, I'm sure you will be pleased with the results.

I had to end that off with the stargazing, those two look so cute doing that especially now that they have their happily ever after :)
  • Shafer249Shafer249 Posts: 302 Member
    edited July 2014
    Yes! The family is back together. Can't wait for Dylan to meet his little Starr! Hmm, is Johnny going to have his past come back and bite him in the end? Very curious about that that curse. It would be interesting to see Caleb meet his future self.. lol. I wonder if Denny will ever change his ways? Since Emmit did welcome him to the family as a child... makes me wonder. Or will it be a war between the twins forever?

hmm... I also I'd like to see Wolfie and his son talk. But I am sure you have something in the future in store for that. Can't wait for the next installment.
  • LittleMinxUndrLittleMinxUndr Posts: 4,196 Member
    edited July 2014
    3906a5.jpg
    Musing Sandi: Hmmm, if we find Dylan dead, I still have Caleb!!

:lol:

Awesome! That was probably the best chapter you wrote yet!
    edited July 2014
    @Shafer-Family is back together and Dylan will be home to see Starr age into a teenager. That curse Dylan cast on Johnny will come to past and we will see it. In Back to the Future Doc warned Marty not to come in contact with his other self during that time and I'm sticking to that here. We may see Caleb in the future, but it will only be his future self. Denny will be the bad guy for a little while, although in Gen 5 I have Johnny taking the heat for him. Denny is probably going to be another teflon don. Not sure if Denny is redeemable at this point but he could be helping the family without realizing it. By his kidnapping Dylan he saved both Sandi and Dylan's life however he did not intentions were not good ones.

@Minx-Caleb's DNA tempted me to no end. I had ideas of having him father generation 5.

• VunecaVuneca Posts: 1,686 Member
    edited July 2014
    -wow! I did not see the brother coming!

HOLLY- I find it so interesting what you said about walking the grounds of a Capone hideout. That's pretty neat!
    I loved Sandi and Davis together and Davis will be back. Next time the girl will be available ;)

Wait. Available for what??

- great reunion! I love that you give them happily ever after. It kind of makes up for all the pain the rest of use cause ours ;-)
    edited July 2014
    @Vuneca-I try to keep some surprises when I can and I might have a couple more up my sleeve too ;)

I guess you are still not caught up in the main forum thread. I wanted to try for a vampire next time and I asked Jazen for Davis.

btw I know how you feel when you say another fairy

edited July 2014
    Ah yes, I am caught up now. It gets repetitive when you get the same long lived life states over and over -_- I am very much hoping for something new when it's Cherish's turn to provide an heir.
    edited July 2014
    Chapter 46-Bewitched

24247f.jpg

4ee977.jpg

In order to keep his sanity along with his will to live, Dylan often dreamed of his family during his captivity. He constantly thought of his lovely wife, his loyal brother and about the baby he fathered. When Johnny told him the child was a girl, he imagined her as a little blonde girl who looked like her mother. He visioned her taking ballet lessons and playing with Barbie dolls, hoping that some day he would be free to finally be a father to his daughter.

973202.jpg

Nothing prepared him for the overwhelming feeling of astonishment of seeing this lovely young lady in person for the very first time. She stole his heart the minute he saw her similar to the way her mother had many years ago.

faa83a.jpg

76035b.jpg

d41dd3.jpg

e4284d.jpg

He was offered his job back immediately, however Dylan decided to say home for a while to get to know his daughter and make up for all the time that was stolen from them. He would help her with her homework, compliment at her artwork and before it became dark they would go outside to play.

a96eec.jpg

There was more than one lady in the house Dylan needed to make up for stolen time with. He always appreciated the time he spent with his angel but now after being away so long things were different.

bf7d58.jpg

37c042.jpg

d4ddce.jpg

28f588.jpg

Twelve years apart did not seem to cool the flame at all for these two; in fact it was quite the opposite. The sparks flew all over and the temperature seemed to rise whenever they were close. It was impossible for them to keep their hands off each other. Their love had become more passionate and intense and they spent most of their time in the bedroom. They talked about having another child, but decided to wait until the court cases were settled and they were free to move out of Moonlight Falls.

dcc2c6.jpg

A young woman showed up at the McIntyre house looking for Sandi and the only one home was Caleb. He stood there looking and he was speechless. He didn't know who she was but something told him they met already.

Valerie: Hey Caleb is Sandi here?

Caleb: Excuse me but have we met before?

6b62be.jpg

Valerie: Caleb don't you recognize me? I'm Valerie, Sandi's sister.

Caleb: Little Valerie? The one who used to come here to play with Starr?

Valerie: Yes it’s me.

Caleb: It's been a long time, too long if you ask me.

47094c.jpg

Caleb looked at her again and couldn't believe this was the same little girl that sat outside the house doing her homework during Starr's slumber party. She grew up and boy did she grow up in all the right places.

Valerie: I just got home from University and I wanted to talk with Sandi. Is she here?

Caleb: No her and Dylan went out to the festival with Starr. I'm not sure when they will be home.

1d4bdc.jpg

Valerie: Would it be fine with you if I waited for them here?

Caleb: That would be just fine with me but I think they are going to be home late. If you are not doing anything now, would you like to go to Vargs and get reacquainted?

Valerie: Now how can I turn down an offer like that? I would love to

e39f56.jpg

Valerie was not the only one who grew up in the family it was soon time for Starr to age into a teenager. As she blows out the candles, she made a wish.

a07983.jpg

Off to the dresser and mirror with you.

59103e.jpg

She grew up looking exactly like her mother.

Generation 5-Artistic, Eccentric, Party Animal, and Photographer's Eye.

Lifetime Wish (as of now) World Class Gallery

960108.jpg

Moving out of Moonlight Falls was all any of them could think of. They just needed to wait until Dylan testified at Brandon's trial and the witch's council requested his presence in the case of Bradly MacDuff. After this was over they were all bidding Moonlight Falls goodbye.

Wolfie was now in charge of Landgraab Industries as Chris had become too old to run the company. He decided to move the base of operations to Aurora Skies and asked Dylan to return to his job when ready. Wolfie did not have the first idea on how to run a laboratory and he preferred having his son-in-law in charge. He offered to fund all of Dylan's research and gave him carte blanche in all his projects. Dylan knew that others would call this nepotism, but that didn't matter much to him. As soon as they moved, Dylan was returning to work to continue his research.

Caleb decided to make the move with them but he decided that it was time for him to move to his own place. He moved in on a temporary basis to help Sandi when Dylan was unable. Well Dylan was back now and it was time for Caleb to step back and start living his own life.

69b0af.jpg

Dylan: Bro you don't have to move out, we love having you with us.

Caleb: You two need your privacy as much as I need mine. It's time for me to move out but I'll be close by. I'm going to Aurora Skies with you two and I'm going to join the police force there.

Dylan: I wonder are you moving there to be close to us or maybe you have another reason named Valerie.

Caleb: Of course I want to be close to you two and Valerie and I are just dating.

91f517.jpg

Sandi: that is not what my sister said. She told me that you two the other night......

b496e2.jpg

Caleb: Your sister talks too much. I don't need your father on my back any more that he already is. He seems to turn into a wolf whenever I show up to take her out.

Sandi: Don't mind Daddy he will come around.

44000f.jpg

Dylan: Both of us are happy for you and Valerie. I was just worried about you living on your own, I guess that shouldn't be a concern too much longer.

We will be out of here soon for sure, I testify against Brandon tomorrow so all I have to wait for is the witch’s council meeting and than we are off.

The Witch's Council Meeting

5d38c2.jpg

Eleanor: I have called a special meeting today to discuss the matter concerning Bradly MacDuff. This warlock will go on trial tomorrow for his crimes against the city of Moonlight Falls, however his abuse of powers must be dealt with first.

0d1204.jpg

Eleanor: This is a special meeting so only the concerned parties have been called. Which will be the accused, the victims and close family and friends.

Bradly MacDuff, Amy Greenleaf, Belinda Timbley,

70504b.jpg

Dylan McIntyre, Russel Rhoads, Ronny Landgraab and Anastasia Landgraab.

Russel as warlock trainer and second in command, will you please take the podium.

805611.jpg

Russel: Bradly MacDuff has been accused of using his powers to assist organize crime in Moonlight Falls, but that is not his worse offense. He admitted to conspiring against a fellow warlock and his family, however he claims that he is innocent of the kidnapping. The criminal charges against Bradly are overwhelming and the evidence is undeniable. Although his punishment for those crimes will be decided in the judicial system, the witch's council can not overlook them. It is my recommendation that Bradly MacDuff be stripped of his powers.

As by the witch's councils rules the warlock who was victim of the conspiracy will now speak.

4c3174.jpg

Dylan: I was not the only victim of this kidnapping, my wife was carrying my child at the time and had to go through the remainder of her pregnancy and childbirth without her husband by her side. My daughter lived the first 12 years of her life without a father, while I was held against my will. They say there are certain things you will never forget for as long as you live. The birth of my daughter should have been one of them, instead that memory has been replaced with the words "Brandon Alto sends his regards" I will never get that time back but I can make sure that neither Brandon or Bradly are able to repeat these actions ever again.

It is also my recommendation that Bradly MacDuff be stripped of his powers and I hope that the judge throws the book at him.

5a73d7.jpg

Eleanor: Now that I have heard the recommendations, I would like to remind everyone that the final decision is mine. Bradly would you please stand up and explain to the council why your powers should not be striped.

2b0dff.jpg

Bradly: The evidence in the kidnapping is all circumstantial and I assure the council that I am innocent of that charge. We did plan the kidnapping but we did not do it. I ask that the council allow me to keep my power as allow the judicial system handle the punishment. Our former leader Rose Landgraab was an evil witch herself and it would be hypocritical of the council to rule against me.

b3714c.jpg

Eleanor: Bradly do you honestly think that this is the old west where the good guys wore white hats and the bad guys wore black? Yes Rose was indeed an evil witch but she used her powers to achieve the greater good, sometimes the ends justify the means. This does not apply in your case as you selfishly abused your powers for greed and to assist criminals. I am ready to make my decision now.

b8b976.jpg

Eleanor: Bradly MacDuff it is my decision that your powers are to be striped and that you are dismissed from the witch's council.

341b0c.jpg

A flask containing the Bradly's powers soon appeared and Eleanor knew those power had to be transferred to a human immediately. She wanted a human who was good and unselfish so she called out to the spirits to help her find the right human.

dd564d.jpg

Eleanor:

Greed with powers are torn apart
    Send me a human with a pure heart
    One who is selfless and truly good
    A human who is named Holly Wood

91e765.jpg

In an instant Holly was teleported into the room.

4263ec.jpg

Eleanor explained to Holly that she needed to find a human willing to accept these powers who she could trust not to abuse them. Holly was Rose's mother and for some reason Holly was not aging, so Holly was the perfect choice.

5954ff.jpg

Holly already knew this day would come and having magic on her side would help her mission and she accepted. Eleanor handed Holly the flask and ....

1f3e30.jpg

She was now making magic.

To be continued....

I would like to thank LittleMinxUndr for the use of Eleanor and the wonderful house that she made for me which will move with the family. Her story is amazing and I love the new home she made for us after Sims 4 is released.

I would also like to thank Shafer249 for use of Russel, she also has an amazing story and it is definitely recommended reading.

Thank you to Jazen and Sha for the witch's brew

Bonus shots:

238d8f.jpg

Valerie should never go swimming as a werewolf and we had some inappropriate slow dancing at this birthday party.

77caeb.jpg

Chris seems to have forgotten about Rose and is slow dancing with a pregnant Holly.

88ac53.jpg

Seems like mother and son in laws slow dancing is a tradition here and Dylan and Abby are next.

121269.jpg

And that robot is Amy Greenleaf who is slow dancing with Alfred Hoppcraft, a party crasher who happens to be the ex husband who cheated on her with none other than Zoe Durwood.

cefec6.png

I once thought that Vuneca's Wind and Wilson was the worst case of inappropriate flirting ever but now I have one that equals that. TWINS flirting! Denny is sending Sandi messages and gifts. I had a picture of him giving her flowers and I can't seem to find it but it happened more than once.
    edited July 2014
    It's hard tying up loose ends sometimes, isn't it? I love all the cross overs. The pick of Amy and Alfred made me chock on the water I was drinking. What an odd looking couple of people! hahah. So Sandy and Denny aren't listed as siblings? creepy to be getting love notes from your twin!
  • MischiefTheKittenMischiefTheKitten Posts: 3,635 Member
    edited July 2014
    Yay for an artist taking over! :twisted:
    Since I'm new I found the explanations and everything else about the trial really helpful - looks I joined you guys at a good time! :)

~MischiefTheKitten

Signature3_zpstzfs3ywq.jpg
    edited July 2014
    @Vuneca-I think its a glitch because they are listed as siblings. Which is the reason for the move the town is too glitchy.

@Mischief-I just finished generation #4 and starting generation #5 so you are jumping in at the right place. I do think I need to tell you that Bradly was telling the truth, none of them know that Denny, who is Sandi's twin brother was the one who actually kidnapped Dylan. However Brandon and Bradly deserved their punishment as they committed other crimes equally if not worse.

• MischiefTheKittenMischiefTheKitten Posts: 3,635 Member
    edited July 2014
    Ah, I see. Thank you for explaining that to me. I was wondering but since I didn't read the previous chapters I didn't want to jump to conclusions :)

~MischiefTheKitten

Signature3_zpstzfs3ywq.jpg
  • jazenjazen Posts: 5,612 Member
    edited July 2014
    Loved it! Bradley lost his powers, good. He should have had worse done to him, but he does still have the law to deal with. :)

Can't wait to see who gets the witch's powers. I'm sure Holly will have the perfect human in mind.

Caleb...I laughed at his line about Valarie growing in all the right places. And Wolfie...turning into a wolf when he shows up for dates. He's such a dad. :roll:

Can't wait to see how the family does in AS.
    15845932053_27f57f3980.jpg

• Shafer249Shafer249 Posts: 302 Member
    edited July 2014
    Awesome update. Holly will be a great witch! I am glad Bradly's powers are gone. No more spell casting for you, Bradly. Although I do believe Rose will be Delilah's role model in the future. I love seeing the family together again <3 about time Dylan got to meet his little Starr. All the quality time together. I laughed when Caleb mentioned Wolfie is a wolf when he comes by for dates lol. I hope Valerie and Caleb will spend many happy years together. Can't wait for the next update.
    edited July 2014
    @Mischief-You might have more questions as you read along as this is basically a soap opera type story, rich in family history. I will be doing a family update chapter next so that might help.

@Jazen-Bradly real punishment is having to go to prison without his powers, when he gets there he is on his own.

Holly is a witch now, she took Bradly's powers.

Wolfie is too over protective of his daughters and will never get his past life out of his mind. Caleb and Valerie will be moving in together in AS so that is not going to go over well with Wolfie.

@Shafer-She will make a great witch and she was wise enough to know that magic will only help in the mission.

Delilah is an evil witch too, Rose will be the perfect role model for her :)

I figured the family needed some quality time together before resuming their lives, they had been through enough.
    This story can now be found at this link but I will be announcing updates pretty soon.

• candycottonchucandycottonchu Posts: 906 Member
    I'm finally all caught up!
    This was a really good read, and I'm looking forward to your updates!