Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A Race against time-A Going Solo Challenge-Possibly Coming Back In the near future

Comments

• kezza773kezza773 Posts: 115
    edited November 2013
    Rose is gonna be quite a handful lol oh dear
  • AngelzzzDaydream0AngelzzzDaydream0 Posts: 1,087 Member
    edited November 2013
    Awww I think Rose is working towards being Leader of the Free World or something! What a cutie! hehe She definitely has her Mama wrapped around her little finger! :mrgreen:
  • Piazzagirl1015Piazzagirl1015 Posts: 2,500 Member
    edited November 2013
    Rose is indeed evil, and I usually do not play evil sims but I am having a load of fun with this one. As everyone can see she is a handful and she will become more of a handful when she finds out the truth about herself and her future.
    edited November 2013
    I need to do a poll here. I have already decided that Rose will be a gold digger but trying to decide which victim, I mean gentlemen should she go after. Here are the choices:

Petre Stewart

k2i5.jpg

Chris Landgraab

b3k4.jpg

Trenton Alto

hf5o.jpg

or Jareth Alto

3k9r.jpg

She is just a kid but I wanted the husband to be way older than her for story purposes, just having a hard time deciding who to concentrate on.
  • LittleMinxUndrLittleMinxUndr Posts: 4,196 Member
    edited November 2013
    Any Alto will do, I guess... they're loaded if they're anything like the Isla Paradiso Altos. :'/
    edited November 2013
    Well the Landgraabs and Altos have a ton of money! I think Trenton is probably the sweetest looking out of them. They all seem to depressed. I guess money really can't buy you happiness. Unless you are an evil sim like Rose! hehe Chris Landgraab has a nice haircolor if you want to go for blonde babies. It's so hard to choose who she will kill off! LOL :lol:
  • jazenjazen Posts: 5,612 Member
    edited November 2013
    My vote is Trenton!

The gold digger should be a fun one
    15845932053_27f57f3980.jpg

edited November 2013
    Trenton is the oldest out of them all, so he might be the best choice as he won't have to be killed off, so most likely will go with him. I'm thinking of trying for a ghost baby this time around.
    edited November 2013
    Chapter 5-I beg your pardon.....

When we last left Rose has just grown up into a child

c6p8.jpg

Holly woke up early the next morning because it was Rose's first day of school and she wanted to make her a special breakfast.

1srd.jpg

Rose enjoyed the breakfast but disappointment set in when she realized she would actually have to take the school bus.

Rose:Where is my Limo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Her first day went well and she was even able to sign up for ballet as an after school activity

jy2a.jpg

Holly received a phone call the next morning; Rose did not have to go to school due to extreme weather conditions. Water vapor frozen into ice crystals was falling from the sky in the form of light white flakes or as the primitive sims would say snow. Holly had never seen snow before as the effects of global warming had already raised the temperature of the oceans waters so high that it never became cold enough for snow to fall.

p7hh.jpg

There was no way Holly would waste this opportunity, Rose did not have any school so they were going to enjoy the snow. They went snowboarding, ice skating and had snowball fights.

98xd.jpg

Another snowstorm hit in the middle of the night and the next day was another snow day for Rose, so they spent the day making snowmen.

Holly’s snowman

9v00.jpg

Rose's snowman

rtom.jpg

Holly's snowman

eom6.jpg

Rose's snowman

hf5o.jpg

After the 4th day of snowstorms Holly realized this was the beginning and she needed to write a book on the subject. The book caught the attention of one of the wealthiest families in town, the Alto’s. Trenton Alto held fund raisers in his home which Holly attended leaving Rose at home alone most of the time.

oggk.jpg

Rose spent her time dreaming up ways to earn money to buy all the things her mother would not give to her.

uyff.jpg

Holly spent more and more time on her mission, completely ignoring everything else until she spotted a teenage girl talking with Trenton Alto. The girl looked familiar to her and it wasn't until she walked closer by that she realized the girl was her own daughter.

Holly: Rose, what are you doing here?
    Trenton:I will leave you two ladies to talk
    Rose:Aren't you even going to say Happy Birthday? If you spent a couple of minutes at home maybe you would have remembered
    Holly:Sweetheart you grew into the beautiful young woman I knew you could be
    Rose:Don't Sweetheart me mother. I just came here to let you know that I am going out by myself to celebrate my birthday and maybe I will come home tomorrow. Now you just go out and save the world and do what you always do, leave me alone.
    Holly:Rose wait......

It was already too late Rose took off and Holly could not find her. Holly didn't understand how or when she started to ignore her own daughter but she knew somehow she had to fix it.

qvpq.jpg

She searched for Rose the rest of that night and the next day but to no avail. She stopped by the spring festival to see if anyone saw her there. She decided to ask one of the location merchants if he saw Rose.

pzjx.jpg

The merchant looked very familiar to her and she immediately knew who he was.

Holly:Emit is that you?

62um.jpg

The one and only. At your service my lady......

to be continued.....
    edited November 2013
    wow Holly got so caught up in her mission that she started to neglect her daughter. Not sure how they raised kids in her time, but I'm guessing they took the less than hands on approach. :(

Now she has a moody teen on her hands. This should be fun.

edited November 2013
    jazen wrote:
    wow Holly got so caught up in her mission that she started to neglect her daughter. Not sure how they raised kids in her time, but I'm guessing they took the less than hands on approach. :(

Now she has a moody teen on her hands. This should be fun.

Quoted Jaze because she exactly worded my thoughts! (I hate being late to the party, lol!)
    edited November 2013
    It's a shame she got caught up and missed her daughter growing up. Seems like she was quite a doting mom when Rose was little. I giggled about the limo not showing up to take her to school! The nerve! :lol: Looks like she is starting her bid for the top right away chatting up Trenton! I'm excited to see where things go with her teen years. She's going to be quite the h@llion! :shock:
    edited November 2013
    Holly is just guilty of making a mistake, but with Rose you can not make any mistakes. Sparks are going to fly in the next couple of chapters, Rose is going to start asking questions and she might not like the answers.
  • HollyhocksFluffHollyhocksFluff Posts: 884 Member
    edited November 2013
    I didn't like the thought of playing an evil sim, but when my game glitched and my child aged up into an evil teen in a game I played.. the fun began!
    Babies.jpg
    edited November 2013
    Rose is gonna be a nightmare I can see it now. Holly is deffiantly gonna have her work cut out.
    edited November 2013
    Chapter 6: I never promised you a Rose Garden

We pick up with Rose walking in the house at dawn a day later and Holly is sitting in the corner worried and waiting for her.

76k7.jpg

Holly: Thank Heavens you are alright. I was worried sick.

Rose: You didn’t seem to care before.

Holly: Now you know that is not true. We really need to talk

Rose: Sure now you want to talk.

Holly: You have a point about me missing your birthday and I should be home more often, but this does not mean I will give up my career totally. I made a mistake which I do apologize for and I will try to balance my home life and my career better in the future.

Rose: I guess I can accept that.

Holly: I also think you should talk to me when you are upset about something and no more running off for days without telling me where you are. You have to promise you will not do anything like this again.

1wxb.jpg

Rose: I was just very angry.

Holly: Well I was just very worried

Rose: Ok Mom I will not do it again.

Holly: Where were you all this time?

Rose: Do you really need to know?

Holly: Yes of course I do, I’m still your mother.

s1sr.jpg

Rose: Well I went to Mick’s Karaoke Bar for a while after I bought some new clothes and had my hair done. The rest of the time I spent with Jareth Alto.

e18v.jpg

Rose: ♫ We are living in a material world and I am a material girl ♫

mvp6.jpg

Holly: You do know that Jareth is a young adult?

Rose: Relax Mom; he was only showing me his guitar collection. We didn't do anything.

w0xy.jpg

Holly: I guess now that you are a teenager we should have another talk

Rose: If it’s about Woohoo save it Mom, I probably know more than you do., and while we are on the subject, mind telling me who was desperate enough to woohoo you and is my father?

iprw.jpg

At this point Holly decides to quickly change the subject because she doesn’t think it’s the best time to tell Rose her father is a paparazzi. She actually meant to tell her about the mission and not the birds and the bees but the last statement changed Holly’s mind. It’s probably better to wait for Rose to be in a better mood.

Holly: How about I tell you about that after you see your birthday present, go outside and look for yourself.

The present was against Holly's better judgement but considering she forgot Rose's birthday, Holly was feeling a little guilty.

1ufb.jpg

Rose goes outside and sees two cars parked by the house.

Rose: A car! You got me a car! It’s not the sports car I wanted but it will do

Holly: I’m sorry about the sports car, I know you had your heart set on it but this is all I could afford right now.

zphm.jpg

Rose: Well Mom if you listened to my plan about the jewelry shop after it closes….

khee.jpg

Holly: ROSE ANGELICA WOOD! I raised you better than that! There will be no talk about stealing anything while you live under my roof.

Rose:Oh Mom, you are such a nerd.

Holly: Do I make myself clear?

Rose: Crystal

rri3.jpg

Holly: Let’s not spoil this day, how about if I teach you how to drive you car?

Rose: Sure lets go.

During the time that Rose was missing some events happen that they did not talk about.

What Holly did not tell Rose:

0xt6.jpg

Holly reconnected with Emit at the festival. It seems that Emit knew she would need him and he also had a message for her.

a9i1.jpg

Emit took a chance on traveling 2000 years into the future from their world, to see if the world was still in existence and it turns out it was. In fact it was a beautiful place to live. Every descendent has a specific role to play in this mission and if anyone interferes the mission will fail. He told Holly that Rose was destined to play a part in this mission and that she would not like what Rose would do but in order for the world to be saved Rose had to do it. It was her destiny and a necessary evil

8up2.jpg

He also said that he was there to take Holly back with him when Rose became a young adult. He said it was best for Holly and the mission if she left at that point. Immortality for legendary people was a reality in the new world and because of this mission they were both legendary. Their job was not done either, they had to closely monitor the progress in the past to make sure everything went according to plan.

3dh5.jpg

Emotions were not abolished anymore and he knew that he loved her and could not live without her. They kissed and .......

p26z.jpg

Emit found out that woohoo is not so bad after all too.

What Rose did not tell Holly:

r2k9.jpg

Jareth actually convince Rose to go home and drove her home but Rose was not ready to deal with her mother yet. Rose ran out of money so she went to the consignment store, where she starting telling the clerk her money problems. The clerk says finding your fortune is easy if you know how, just go to the park and find the 🐸🐸🐸🐸 wagon. The old 🐸🐸🐸🐸 woman will bestow a power on you that will help you achieve your wildest dreams. Tell her I sent you and you are in.

zq2u.jpg

Rose did just that and the old 🐸🐸🐸🐸 women gave her a potion to drink and she gave her a warning. Use your magic wisely because all Magic comes with a price my dear girl, just ask anyone in Storybrook.

7sfq.jpg

Rose did not care and did not listen to the warning. As soon as she walked out of the 🐸🐸🐸🐸 wagon the transformation began.

knax.jpg

Rose found a magic wand in her hand and she twirled it around and amazed herself as she was making magic.

To be continued…..
    edited November 2013
    Oh wow! Now her Mom is really in for it! An evil witch! Muahahaha! :lol: I like the fact that Emit finally got together with her! :mrgreen:
    edited November 2013
    LOL OMG wow. Well both of them are keeping secrets. Rose is going to be a handful and now that she has magic on her side, I see things getting really interesting.

edited November 2013
    Rose has the right idea. Witches do it better. ^^
    edited November 2013
    My next update might be a little late as I have to do some rethinking. Game just threw me a couple of curve balls. I just got the message that Trenton is ready to die and Rose is still a teenager, so he is out. We are setting our sights on Jareth Alto, if she can't have the father the son will do (Chris Landgraab is now the second choice) One thing I found funny, just when I do not need EA story progression to work it does, Jareth now has a fiancee, not that it matters to Rose, but this is giving me more ideas.

The Emit I am using is a clone I downloaded from the exchange, my plan is to send him and Holly back to the future and we will see glimpses of them now and than, as they watch the families progress.
    edited November 2013
    sorry about the curveballs. Hopefully you'll be able to work things out soon so that Rose can have her sugar daddy.

edited November 2013
    Curve balls are only good when you lack ideas lol. When you already have your story planned out and they throw curve balls it's a pain thats for sure :/
    edited November 2013
    I think I'm going to be fine and I might get my update out when planned. I work an irregular schedule and I do not have the same days off each week and I update on my days off. The curve ball I think might thicken the plot a bit.
    edited November 2013
    Chapter 7-Rose in Bloom

When we last left the Wood family, Holly and Emit became and couple and Rose became an evil witch.

jos8.jpg

Rose loved her new magical powers and practiced them everyday while her mother thought she was at either drama or study clubs.

Her favorite for target practice was the paparazzi

ttou.jpg

She either barbecued them or

dm19.jpg

Froze them solid

w1xr.jpg

No matter what she did, she was having a great time!

n0fm.jpg

When she wasn't practicing magic she was getting to know the wealthier families in town, she was especially interested in Jareth Alto who was the most eligible bachelor in town.

4kqn.jpg

Both the Alto's and Landgraab's would be easy for her to cozy up to since both families loved her mother's books and made huge donations to her cause, so either family would do. Jareth was the one she desired in more ways than monetary.

ru1y.jpg

When Jareth's father died, Rose was the first one who came to console him. She knew that he was way older than she but she was counting the days until her young adult birthday.

bmk8.jpg

One day Rose came home early to a surprise

58df.jpg

Rose:Mother what in the world is going on here and who is this blue haired idiot?

Emit:Young lady I happen to be a genius

Holly:Rose I would like you to meet an old friend of mine back from my home. His name is Emit and sorry to break the news to you this way but we plan to be married

Rose: Charmed to meet you. Listen do whatever you want just do not give me any blue haired siblings.

Rose went back outside to practice her magic and forget what she saw. She couldn't care less about her mother and that guy right now, she was almost a young adult and would be out of here soon enough.

xen2.jpg

The next day Rose decided to read the society page and this is when her whole world came tumbling down as she read this engagement announcement.

Mrs Eleanor Alto proudly announces the engagement of her son Jareth to Miss Carly Benton, daughter of Dahlia Benton.

ndd8.jpg

This couldn't be happening! She always planned on Chris Landgraab is a back up plan but she loved Jareth and he was the one she wanted.

7eu8.jpg

This wedding was not going to happen and Rose had a plan. Carly was just about to find out how miserable life could be because h e double hockey sticks hath no fury like Rose Wood scorned

9a7e.jpg

Each night she called to make sure Carly was home.

Rose:Hello Carly is your refrigerator running............Well you better go catch it.

xixz.jpg

Rose went to Carly's house later that night and caused a distraction to get her outside.

6o00.jpg

This is when Carly would get the freezer burn treatment.

1db7.jpg

One night Carly came out and gave Rose some news and a bit of advice.

Carly:Listen Rose the whole town knows you been drooling over Jareth with your school girl crush, so if you want him he is yours because we just broke up. I shouldn't tell you this but after all you are still a kid, Jareth uses women to get what he wants. Loves them and leaves them. You will get one night and that is all with him, do yourself a favor and find someone else.

Rose:Maybe with you he did, but he won't with me.

Carly:Just go away and leave me alone.

Rose left happily because she thought that Jareth came to his senses about Carly. Rose had to start preparing for her birthday which was coming up the next day.

j0yq.jpg

This time Holly did not forget and she threw a big party. Rose blew out the candles and she wished for a big house, big bank account and becoming Mrs. Jareth Alto.

Carly showed up uninvited, but Carly showed up to give Rose a bit of news, which to Rose's dismay was confirmed the next day.

robl.jpg

Jareth moved on and was now involved with Sonja St John. Rose started to think maybe Carly might be right about Jareth.

0idm.jpg

As Rose was just about to pick up the phone to call Chris, Holly asked Rose to sit and have a talk about the future. What Rose didn't know at the time she was just about to find out everything she didn't know about herself.

To be Continued

Post edited by Unknown User on