Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

So...What stories are YOU playing out?

Hey guys!

I was just wondering what your sims are up to in the present and future, and how it has impacted their lives. Or (if you don't have the game yet) what you plan on doing with your sims In the Future. Feel free to post pics! :)

I don't have either the movie stuff pack or into the future, but I think some really cool stories could be made with the heroes and villains stuff.

Comments

• dsefdsef Posts: 1,219 Member
    edited October 2013
    I don't have the game yet but I will on friday (the down side of living in the UK) my sims will be living in the future forever, they will live in the Utopia Future, I will have a family living in the normal future and a family living in the Dystopian future. And of course they will be meeting their descendats and have an engineered child or two, maybe three or four who know's. :)
  • 60smusicluvr60smusicluvr Posts: 1,982 Member
    edited October 2013
    dsef wrote:
    I don't have the game yet but I will on friday (the down side of living in the UK) my sims will be living in the future forever, they will live in the Utopia Future, I will have a family living in the normal future and a family living in the Dystopian future. And of course they will be meeting their descendats and have an engineered child or two, maybe three or four who know's. :)

Sorry they don't release in your country on the US release date. I never will understand that. :roll:

Trying out each future sounds like a good idea, and the engineered children would be interesting. I just hope they will look like they're from the same family since with that new sim technology, they can choose eye color, hair, and so on...

I think dystopian future would be perfect for my evil witch sim. She dislikes children, but I want her to have descendants (hopefully with that Synapse guy from Midnight Hollow) so she'll have to deal with the child, at least until I send him or her to a boarding school to get out of her hair. When she succeeds in creating a dystopian future, she'll make the lives of the townies absolutely miserable. Her descendants will probably become enemies with her, too. I think it'll be lots of fun. :twisted: The fairy sim I created (profile pic) might become enemies with her and try to turn the future into a utopia, but if I did that, I might have to switch households or put them under the same roof. Oooh, conflict!

Has anyone started putting their story to life? I'd love to hear more!