Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

EA confirms Fall of 14 for the sims 4

2...Next

Comments

• EuanSimEuanSim Posts: 2,345 Member
    edited October 2013
    Autumn.. fair enough. I'm not that excited for the game anyway.
  • midnightpearlmidnightpearl Posts: 6,578 Member
    edited October 2013
    that's good that it's delayed until Fall, cos then I can play sims 3 and save up for a new computer to handle sims 4! Bravo! :thumbup:!
  • midnightpearlmidnightpearl Posts: 6,578 Member
    edited October 2013
    orkhid22 wrote:
    ZKextreme wrote:
    Fall of what? US time autumn?
    I live in a tropical country so we don't have fall, but I googled it and saw that it's different for different places too. :S
    http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20070404082807AAThDOM

seasons are flipped in the different hemispheres as well. For example, the southern hemisphere experiences "winter" when the northern hemisphere experiences "summer". Considering EA is U.S. based company, I'm going to believe they mean FALL/AUTUM in the Northern hemisphere which is Sept-Dec. So you can expect the game anywhere in that time frame.

And yes if you live in a tropical climate you may not experience "fall" at all.

well in Australia from Sept to November is spring for us, and December to Feb is Summer, and all other countries have the opposite, I really wish we had winter in December, that would be a dream! Lol! :), anyways I want to see more info and gameplay and everything before I buy it! :)
  • AmazingSims79879AmazingSims79879 Posts: 1,003 Member
    edited October 2013
    I'm alright with this. I guess it makes some kind of business sense as well. I mean I was thinking of buying it for Christmas 2014. At least now there's no danger of me freaking out and getting it before then.

Will they use the time productively?
  • AmazingSims79879AmazingSims79879 Posts: 1,003 Member
    edited October 2013
    well in Australia from Sept to November is spring for us, and December to Feb is Summer, and all other countries have the opposite, I really wish we had winter in December, that would be a dream! Lol! :), anyways I want to see more info and gameplay and everything before I buy it! :)

It's the same for other countries in the southern hemisphere, not just Australia.

They need to mention months. That's less confusing for non US people.
  • RinaStarrRinaStarr Posts: 785 New Member
    edited October 2013
    If it's being delayed they've realized the mistakes and are going to fix them!
  • Erich_RaederErich_Raeder Posts: 1,114 Member
    edited October 2013
    I hope they make CAS more better and of course more muscular bodies for both genders please