Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How do you sell Plumbots?

HappyPhantomHappyPhantom Posts: 881 Member
So I've got my sim already hard at work making nanites and trait chips and as a self-employed bot maker, it says he can earn career progress by selling plumbots. Well he made one but it became part of the family and there was no option to sell. Does anyone know how to sell the plumbots you make?
sims4forumsmaller.gif

Post edited by EA_Mako on

Comments

• sage_blosssomsage_blosssom Posts: 110 Member
    edited October 2013
    I think you go to the bot store and click on a pedestal thing next to a plumbot on display. I'm not sure as I don't have the game but I saw the option in iPokeZeke's let's play.
    :)
  • GREENEYAGREENEYA Posts: 7,796 Member
    edited October 2013
    So I've got my sim already hard at work making nanites and trait chips and as a self-employed bot maker, it says he can earn career progress by selling plumbots. Well he made one but it became part of the family and there was no option to sell. Does anyone know how to sell the plumbots you make?

You must go to Plumbot store. :)
  • HappyPhantomHappyPhantom Posts: 881 Member
    edited October 2013
    So once you go to the Plumbot store then what? Aren't I suppose to create a plumbot then sell it? How do I do that without the plumbot becoming part of my family?
    sims4forumsmaller.gif

edited October 2013
    *bump*
    sims4forumsmaller.gif

edited October 2013
    Has anyone successfully sold a plumbot yet and if so please let me know how. Everytime I go to make one it ends up part of my family. :x
    sims4forumsmaller.gif

• SimGuruBrittSimGuruBritt Posts: 71
    edited October 2013
    When you make a plumbot, it will end up as part of your family, but you can then take it to the bot emporium and click on the bot displays there. You should get an option to sell the bot.
    edited October 2013
    Aaah thank you so much! I'm honored that a SimGuru would even respond! I feel so special haha! Apparently that's what I was doing wrong. I was clicking on the register guy instead of the bots on display hehe! Thank you so much for responding! *bows down to your awesomeness* haha! :P
    sims4forumsmaller.gif

• PersefenyPersefeny Posts: 7 New Member
    I tried this & the first time I was able to sell it but now it only allows me to inspect the bot. How do I get the sell option?
  • PersefenyPersefeny Posts: 7 New Member
    > @SimGuruBritt said:
    > When you make a plumbot, it will end up as part of your family, but you can then take it to the bot emporium and click on the bot displays there. You should get an option to sell the bot.

The first time I did it it worked, but now it only lets me inspect the bot & I can’t get the sell option. The bot in question is present. Any idea what’s going on?
  • KevinL5275KevinL5275 Posts: 2,489 Member
    Persefeny wrote: »
    > @SimGuruBritt said:
    > When you make a plumbot, it will end up as part of your family, but you can then take it to the bot emporium and click on the bot displays there. You should get an option to sell the bot.

The first time I did it it worked, but now it only lets me inspect the bot & I can’t get the sell option. The bot in question is present. Any idea what’s going on?

@Persefeny You must take another sim with you. That sim actually does the selling. A plumbot cannot sell itself.

Hope that helps. This thread will get locked now because its old.
    I'm a 48 year old married man, with a beautiful wife, a cat, and a simverted personality.My Sims 3 Pictures
  • EA_MakoEA_Mako Posts: 846 EA Community Manager
    Thanks for that clarification @KevinL5275!

As mentioned, this thread is quite old and is being locked to avoid further necroposting, thanks all.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top