Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Only For Simmers That Wanted Their Babbies to Have Hair...

I haven't seen this posted here, I thought there would be a thread, but QuizicalGin has done it again! Not only do Sims 3 infants have legs, but they also have hair!

tumblr_muy7oqplLz1rgcsfgo2_1280.jpg

Link to tumblr: http://quizicalgin.tumblr.com/post/64541973996/presenting-the-little-wisps-hair-for-your-babes#notes

EA! See how this one change has put smiles on your fans faces. Could have had money falling from the ceilings if it was sold in the stores, but noooo! That's OK, missed opportunity and I am glad for the simmers. :)
Nothing to see. I don't even care about the forums.

Comments

• betharies2betharies2 Posts: 258 Member
    edited October 2013
    That is so awesome. How do we get the legs?
  • blewis823blewis823 Posts: 9,046 Member
    edited October 2013
    betharies2 wrote:
    That is so awesome. How do we get the legs?

This is for the onesies: http://quizicalgin.tumblr.com/post/57026039314/presenting-the-sleeper-footies-for-your-baby-sims

If you want the dress it's on the second page.
  • Nh6650Nh6650 Posts: 7,885 Member
    edited October 2013
    That baby looks so cute with hair!.
  • knh330knh330 Posts: 1,593 Member
    edited October 2013
    I hate the babies in Sims 3. But, I think the hair and onesies make me like them a bit more ^-^

About to download them! Hope they give babies hair in Sims 4...

Oh, wait. Do you need to have Master Controller in order to edit your newborns in CAS?
    If so, is the mod updated to the latest patch? I may consider getting it, along with story progression :/
  • SamiKatSamiKat Posts: 3,786 Member
    edited October 2013
    Ahhh, Blewis. Thanks for sharing the info. I will hurry over there right now. That baby girl looks so much better! (My own baby girl had a LOT of hair.)
  • alexspoom13alexspoom13 Posts: 7,439 Member
    edited October 2013
    Wow. :shock: Thanks for sharing! :D
  • Rinoa666AngelRinoa666Angel Posts: 2,074 Member
    edited October 2013
    I really don't wanna put back CC into my game but looks like I don't have a choice lol
  • Rinoa666AngelRinoa666Angel Posts: 2,074 Member
    edited October 2013
    Oh man never mind,it's not a default replacement,I need MC for this and I really don't wanna install MC because I'll go crazy and install Story Progression again lol
  • PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    edited October 2013
    Someone pinch me I must be dreamin! :mrgreen: LOL
  • zanesaaomgfanzanesaaomgfan Posts: 1,469 Member
    edited October 2013
    I have been following this person on tumblr since she released the footies. I really enjoy all the creations and everything's she's done.
    If she could do it, EA, why haven't you?
  • cianeciane Posts: 16,996 Member
    edited October 2013
    Thanks B! I will go check it out. It looks adorable!
  • butterfly61butterfly61 Posts: 1,921 Member
    edited October 2013
    Two questions please, where is the link to the dress? I can't find it. Do I only need the master controller to get these to work? Thanks so much for posting, so cute.
  • miklcmiklc Posts: 3,110 Member
    edited October 2013
    Thank you for posting Blewis that is so cool! As of right now I am not a user of third party CC (though I have several mods in my game-literally couldn't play without mods now), though with The Sims 3 beginning to wind down I am thinking of trying some out, I have my eye on some custom mermaid tails which I'm dying to try out when I get the time, so I might seriously consider installing this in my game (both the hair and the legs) to breath some much needed life into my sims' babies. Does anyone have any in game pictures they could share as I would love to see them :-)
    edited October 2013
    Two questions please, where is the link to the dress? I can't find it. Do I only need the master controller to get these to work? Thanks so much for posting, so cute.

http://quizicalgin.tumblr.com/tagged/downloads

Yes, MC will let you edit the outfit in CAS, though you might be able to use the cheat "edit in CAS" that is available when you cnlt-shift-c testingcheatsenable true and then is right click or shift click on a Sim?
    edited October 2013
    miklc wrote:
    Thank you for posting Blewis that is so cool! As of right now I am not a user of third party CC (though I have several mods in my game-literally couldn't play without mods now), though with The Sims 3 beginning to wind down I am thinking of trying some out, I have my eye on some custom mermaid tails which I'm dying to try out when I get the time, so I might seriously consider installing this in my game (both the hair and the legs) to breath some much needed life into my sims' babies. Does anyone have any in game pictures they could share as I would love to see them :-)

My friend has a story blog where she uses the footies here:

http://sims3beginagain.wordpress.com/2013/10/17/joy-multiplied/
  • lovelylisaclovelylisac Posts: 1,291 Member
    edited October 2013
    babies with hair :D

bye bye, no CC rule. as soon as MC is updated.
  • PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    edited October 2013
    I'm dying from the cuteness Ya'll!! :D

Screenshot-83_zpsa9576b07.jpg

Screenshot-82_zps69fdee48.jpg
    edited October 2013
    I know, isn't this awesome! I was screaming. I had to leave early today after making the post, just came back home.

Yes you would need MasterController to change the outfits. I use stylist option to fix them up. I haven't tried the hair yet, because I was gone. I have not patched yet so I hope things work out when I go play. QuizicalGin posted a help video with instructions how to change the hair and clothes. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7uC4VM1b8vk

Link to the dress. http://quizicalgin.tumblr.com/day/2013/10/19/

About to go in my game and try this out. Time for my couple to have a baby! LOL!!
    edited October 2013
    Thanks so much for the replies, I had to bookmark this because I don't have a baby in the game so I will come back and watch the video in case I have problems.
  • bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,374 Member
    edited October 2013
    I'm dying from the cuteness Ya'll!! :D

Screenshot-83_zpsa9576b07.jpg

Screenshot-82_zps69fdee48.jpg

And let the aww's begin...Awww how sweet!

I got this thread bookmarked for after the patch and mod updates. Thanks for the links blewis!
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.
  • BlondeGoddess20BlondeGoddess20 Posts: 264 Member
    edited October 2013
    I'm not positive about the hair part, but I guess it would work the same way. With the clothes, you don't need MC, it just a gamble your babies will be born in the sleeper or blanket or dress (girl).
    edited October 2013
    Because of the gamble, I use MC to dress them after birth. No...it's not absolutely needed, but if you want the baby to have the look you want, MC is needed. :)

Everyone is welcome. Thought I would get to play yesterday and I couldn't. Can't wait to play today, I do have a family with a little one coming.
  • EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
    edited October 2013
    Cute and adorable, but I do not use CC or Mods, so I will pass.
    I have my babies set for 3 days only anyway, so I can handle that.
    edited October 2013
    And let the trumpets sound begin!!

Announcing babbie pacifiers. :lol:

tumblr_mv16feRcWE1rqbasgo3_1280.jpg

By Purpleplumbob: http://purple-plumbobs.tumblr.com/post/64695090083/hush-little-baby-pacifier-accessory-for-babies

Once I find a link to the little boy outfit, I will post a link. :)
    edited October 2013
    Oh my word! This stuff is just too cute, I may have to play the babies for longer than my normal 3 days. Thanks so much blewis823.