Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Giveaway By Sweetnightingale

Hi all,

Sweetnightingale here. I am hosting a giveaway where three lucky winners will be gifted one set each from the Sims 3 store. I am in a giving mood and thought I would reward my lovely subscribers with a chance to win big.

For those who don't know me, I am Sweetnightingale (Sharon) and am an avid Sims fan who makes Let's Play series on my Youtube page. I won't say much more about myself right now, as it will make it too easy to enter the contest.

Here are the rules:

DEADLINE - October 26, 2013

You MUST be subscribed to my Youtube Channel to enter - http://www.youtube.com/user/sweetnightingale2907

Enter by posting ONLY on this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfbw6Zh55Bs

Only ONE entry per person. You can use more than one comment box for your entry if you exceed the allotted character number.

What you need to post in the comment section on the video for it to count:

1) Your Sims 3 Username
2) What set do you want from the Sims 3 Store and make sure i's on your wish list. NOTE: Worlds/Towns do not count in this giveaway
3) If you were meeting me as a Sim, what five (5) traits do you think I would have and why? If you feel the need for more leeway, you can pick out six due to Sims gaining an extra trait when attending University. Remember that real people have more than five traits so pick out what you feel would be the five best/closest match.

This means you'll have to be a bit familiar with my channel and what I do with my videos. If you are new to my channel, you'll find lots to choose from to watch so you can get to know me.

My secret judge and I will be looking at all the comments and will be choosing the winners to be announced either on October 27th or 28th.

Good luck to everyone and have a Simtastic Day. :)
36314395402_b6f8316264_z.jpg]
Simming With Sweet Nightingale.Forever in Time, Short Stories, and much more

Comments

• TheKrazy_KimSimTheKrazy_KimSim Posts: 4,397 Member
    edited October 2013
    Giving this a friendly bump because Page 3 just won't do! :)

I don't have a YouTube account, but I did watch your video and I am gussing you filmed it around 10 o'clock since the Grandfather Clock was ringing. :) Good luck with your contest and good luck to all that apply. :)

* The Krazy_Kim Sim *
  • sweetnightingalesweetnightingale Posts: 2,084 Member
    edited October 2013

I don't have a YouTube account, but I did watch your video and I am gussing you filmed it around 10 o'clock since the Grandfather Clock was ringing. :) Good luck with your contest and good luck to all that apply. :)

* The Krazy_Kim Sim *

Aww, well at least you could watch even if you can't sub due to not having an account. Yep, I do a lot of my recordings late at night, and y clocks are always going off. :) We have several. Thanks for the good lck wishes for everyone. If you ever make an account, feel free to sub, and definitely feel free to friend me on the Sims 3 Site, :)
  • JABWARRIOR1JABWARRIOR1 Posts: 2,360 Member
    edited October 2013

* The Krazy_Kim Sim *

Aww, well at least you could watch even if you can't sub due to not having an account. Yep, I do a lot of my recordings late at night, and y clocks are always going off. :) We have several. Thanks for the good lck wishes for everyone. If you ever make an account, feel free to sub, and definitely feel free to friend me on the Sims 3 Site, :)

Hello sweetnightingale,

Robotic gaming101 here, it's so kind of you as a loyal subscriber I've been loving your videos for quite some time now :D I will most certainly enter within the next few days / hours :D
  • TnT_TerryTnT_Terry Posts: 6,629 Member
    edited October 2013
    8) Hi Sharon, nice to meet you and thanks for hosting this. Are we allowed to nominate a friend by any chance? I am subscribed but I typically nominate in order to give back to all who have killed my wl :P I already own the store except for Grims mansion, so I'd really love a chance to have a friend maybe win something they'd like?

squishy hugs
    I own every basegame, EP, GP, SP and kits for all sims, ie.., sims 1, 2, 3 and 4
    I am a sims 3 Store Owner Thanks to all my Amazing friends here, and I do own all store stuff from sims 2 as well!

gjmdPt7.png
    edited October 2013
    TnT_Terry wrote:
    8) Hi Sharon, nice to meet you and thanks for hosting this. Are we allowed to nominate a friend by any chance? I am subscribed but I typically nominate in order to give back to all who have killed my wl :P I already own the store except for Grims mansion, so I'd really love a chance to have a friend maybe win something they'd like?

squishy hugs

*Squishy Hug* back to ya. :) It's also nice to meet you.

Yes, if you would like to nominate a friend, go ahead and enter the same way. Add in the comment who you nominate, and if they win, I can just pick something off their wish list to give them. Not a problem, and that's very generous of you. :)
    edited October 2013

* The Krazy_Kim Sim *

Hello sweetnightingale,

Robotic gaming101 here, it's so kind of you as a loyal subscriber I've been loving your videos for quite some time now :D I will most certainly enter within the next few days / hours :D

Awww, awesome to see you here. :) I certainly remember you. Very much looking forward to seeing your entry. :)
    edited October 2013

* The Krazy_Kim Sim *

Thanks, I sent a friends request over, but to bad you don't have a wishlist so I could nominate you in some contest here. :( Sorry about not responding earlier, but my Mom called and I had to go. Have a great week and Happy Simming! :D

* The Krazy_Kim Sim *
    edited October 2013

* The Krazy_Kim Sim *

Thanks, I sent a friends request over, but to bad you don't have a wishlist so I could nominate you in some contest here. :( Sorry about not responding earlier, but my Mom called and I had to go. Have a great week and Happy Simming! :D

* The Krazy_Kim Sim *

Awesome1 Thanks for the friend request. :) Oh, don't worry about the wish list. I own probably 99.9 percent of the store. LOL! Thank you for your generosity though. :)I hope you had a nice chat with your mom, and Happy Simming to you as well. :)
  • TnT_TerryTnT_Terry Posts: 6,629 Member
    edited October 2013
    8) ok I entered nominating my good friend PsychoChick966, as she is dying to have the Grims Mansion set. You-tube won't allow wl links or any links to be posted in comments for some strange reason, but I'll just post it here just in case hon.

http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=PsychoChick966

BTW I am enjoying some of your videos and will continue to watch when time allows. thanks again for hosting this very generous lottery and please feel free to send me a fr anytime ;) squishy hugz
    I own every basegame, EP, GP, SP and kits for all sims, ie.., sims 1, 2, 3 and 4
    I am a sims 3 Store Owner Thanks to all my Amazing friends here, and I do own all store stuff from sims 2 as well!

gjmdPt7.png
    edited October 2013
    TnT_Terry wrote:
    8) ok I entered nominating my good friend PsychoChick966, as she is dying to have the Grims Mansion set. You-tube won't allow wl links or any links to be posted in comments for some strange reason, but I'll just post it here just in case hon.

http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=PsychoChick966

BTW I am enjoying some of your videos and will continue to watch when time allows. thanks again for hosting this very generous lottery and pleaseYeah feel free to send me a fr anytime ;) squishy hugz

Yeah, Youtube is funny like that with the links. I should be able to find your friend, and I saw the comment on the video. :) You're so welcome for the giveaway. I enjoy doing them. :) I know how it is with time.. Glad to know you'll keep watching when you can.

*Squishy Hugs Back*
  • MommylandMommyland Posts: 1,230 Member
    edited October 2013
    Question, I have watched in the past just haven't subscribed is that ok to subscribe now and enter?
    edited October 2013
    Mommyland wrote:
    Question, I have watched in the past just haven't subscribed is that ok to subscribe now and enter?

Yes you can. Just make sure you're subscribed before your entry goes up. :) I hope you'll want to watch again and stick around, as I have several series happening and will be doing Into the Future. :) Also, I saw your friend request, which is awesome. :) A new friend is always welcome.
    edited October 2013
    Mommyland wrote:

Yes you can. Just make sure you're subscribed before your entry goes up. :) I hope you'll want to watch again and stick around, as I have several series happening and will be doing Into the Future. :) Also, I saw your friend request, which is awesome. :) A new friend is always welcome.

Awesome I did subscribe, I didn't before not sure why, you are on the list my daughter has to watch when she can. Then I heard one (the kids PC is right behind mine so I just turn to see what they are watching/doing) then I sat and watched with her. Now sometimes she gets extra time when I am watching and she is home. I do think she likes it now that I am watchings LPs.
    edited October 2013
    Mommyland wrote:
    Mommyland wrote:

Awesome I did subscribe, I didn't before not sure why, you are on the list my daughter has to watch when she can. Then I heard one (the kids PC is right behind mine so I just turn to see what they are watching/doing) then I sat and watched with her. Now sometimes she gets extra time when I am watching and she is home. I do think she likes it now that I am watchings LPs.

Sometimes that happens, like I'll watch a channel but won't subscribe right away. :) It's nice that you guys watch together. So many of my subscribers say their parents hate the Sims. My daughter kina likes it but doesn't actively play. She likes to watch me play and she'll tell me which outfits I should put on which Sims. LOL Are you guys excited for Into the Future?
  • ForeverFranconiaForeverFranconia Posts: 2,154 Member
    edited October 2013
    I saw the video on this and I wanna participate...but that five traits thing is gonna be a toughy for me.
  • mayraymayray Posts: 1,426 Member
    edited October 2013
    Thank you for hosting! I plan on entering but I've been side tracked since your videos inspired me to start a black widow challenge! So much fun!!1
  • duyguugudurduyguugudur Posts: 2,684 Member
    edited October 2013
    Hello hun, thanks for hosting it!! Joined :)

Ur videos are really long and detailed,i really like it! :) You are really fun!

I hope it won't be a problem but i made three posts as i was unable to make a one post due to character limitation :( Sorry !!!
    Tell me if you are lost in there so i can copy my post here ^^"

cheers xxx :mrgreen:
    edited October 2013
    Bumped up from Page 4! :)

* The Krazy_Kim Sim *
    edited October 2013
    Finally entered, Thanks again so much for this opportunity
    edited October 2013
    Mommyland wrote:
    Mommyland wrote:

Sometimes that happens, like I'll watch a channel but won't subscribe right away. :) It's nice that you guys watch together. So many of my subscribers say their parents hate the Sims. My daughter kina likes it but doesn't actively play. She likes to watch me play and she'll tell me which outfits I should put on which Sims. LOL Are you guys excited for Into the Future?

I was more excited then she was lol, aside the fact she learned today that she can have a plumbot in the real world. So she spent her time getting to the future to make one lol. Yes i could have told her to just buy the machine but I like making her think about the quests and things, she is 9 so I believe its good for her.
  • Cakenotlie1Cakenotlie1 Posts: 1,005 New Member
    edited October 2013
    I just entered! :mrgreen:
    edited October 2013
    Bumping this up for any last minute entries
  • kettleladykettlelady Posts: 303 New Member
    edited October 2013
    I've just read what I had written in the comment... Oh Gosh. I'd like to turn back time and change some things... I've watched more videos and I think that other traits could be right ones -.-
  • duyguugudurduyguugudur Posts: 2,684 Member
    edited November 2013
    hello sweetnightingale, shortly after i have joined your giveaway,RL got hold of me so i missed the winner! :oops: I just wanted to say one more time thanks for the giveaway!!And the winner congrats!! Wish you best ;) will watch tonight 2 more of ur reviews to decide what to buy next!! :lol: