Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What characters are you hoping for?

Just curious what base characters everyone is hoping for... past characters or new.

I always love my Goth family... it wont feel like the sims without them.
I also miss the Calentine sisters from TS2!

Comments

• Options
    TanyaRubiroseTanyaRubirose Posts: 11,033 Member
    edited October 2013
    I'm hoping for a return of the Crumplebottoms, now that we know there's at least two branches of them!
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    edited October 2013
    I would like to see the Capp family total remake. I think with emotions and multitasking it might be fun to play them again. Just as they were in TS2's base game. Pleasantview wasn't as fun to me as Veronaville and or Strangetown..didn't care for any of the TS3 base characters. I felt they didn't have any depth inparticular. Just bland stories.

It might be fun to check out old man Capp and the siblings with better emotions this time.

I rarely play premades after I learned you could make your own..but yeah, they deserve a come back. :lol:
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    ShelleybellyShelleybelly Posts: 2,587 Member
    edited October 2013
    I'd like all the families from Pleasantview back! Even if some are just in the bin so they don't take up the whole neighbourhood. :)
  • Options
    FraTacFraTac Posts: 854 Member
    edited October 2013
    I want the families from TS1 back:
    - Goth
    - Roomies
    - Pleasant

From the Sims 3...the Ivy family :mrgreen:
    xWGF2yb.png
    Simmin' since 2000
  • Options
    Cakenotlie1Cakenotlie1 Posts: 1,005 New Member
    edited October 2013
    I'd like to see some Sims from the "lesser known" games like Sims 2 DS, The Sims 2 Console, The Urbz, and Bustin' Out.

http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/The_Sims_2_(Nintendo_DS)

http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/The_Sims_Bustin'_Out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxoB1l4RpcI

Seriously, where did all these Sims go?
  • Options
    EuanSimEuanSim Posts: 2,345 Member
    edited October 2013
    I'd like The Sims Roomies back.. best Sims 1 family :)
  • Options
    simmadness24simmadness24 Posts: 828 Member
    edited October 2013
    Maybe Don Lathario, or at least a grandson of his, like...John or Ron? Since sims can cheat without necessarily being caught, or at least they can have a friends with benes situation, I'd love to see him be the Casanova of the town.
  • Options
    Azarinop2Azarinop2 Posts: 776 Member
    edited October 2013
    This elegant woman.
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSp2uoqYkMDrl2S8eY_hL38WgAOm1wiwg1qEva_I_oSaYAWIgzAHA
    Me on a spiritual level
    30vnk7k.gif
  • Options
    TanyaRubiroseTanyaRubirose Posts: 11,033 Member
    edited October 2013
    Maybe Don Lathario, or at least a grandson of his, like...John or Ron? Since sims can cheat without necessarily being caught, or at least they can have a friends with benes situation, I'd love to see him be the Casanova of the town.

Don Lothario is out of the question, so it would have to be a relative of his.

He can be found in Riverview, a full 50 years before Sims 2 took place. So, he likely died of old age before he was even born.
  • Options
    simmadness24simmadness24 Posts: 828 Member
    edited October 2013

Don Lothario is out of the question, so it would have to be a relative of his.

He can be found in Riverview, a full 50 years before Sims 2 took place. So, he likely died of old age before he was even born.

Of course, that's why I elaborated on at least a grandson of his. But we really don't know which way they will be going with this. Bella was a grown up in in TS2, but a child in TS3. It's very possible that with ITF, TS4 will follow that.
  • Options
    julienrob2004julienrob2004 Posts: 4,173 Member
    edited October 2013
    Completely new ones . I have had enough of them churning out the same ones time after time .

Not that it matters much , i have yet to play a pre made family since i started playing the sims with The Sims 1 base game
  • Options
    catitude5catitude5 Posts: 2,537 Member
    edited October 2013
    Barry Tenderlove, I don't know why I like him so much, but he's always in my game.
  • Options
    MinDtriKzMinDtriKz Posts: 5,441 Member
    edited October 2013
    Goth family, and the Landgraabs.
  • Options
    lpmartinlpmartin Posts: 163
    edited October 2013
    I am hoping for the children of the "single moms" household (TS3), all grown up, to make their appearance in the game.
  • Options
    HanKat173HanKat173 Posts: 135 Member
    edited October 2013
    I loved TS2 the most, so I'd have to say the Pleasantview crew.

I think we're potentially getting an alternate timeline to TS1 what with this ITF theme coming right before the end, but if we don't get that then I'd love a TS2 era based game.

I loved Agnes Crumplebottom from TS3, but as for other TS3 pre-mades I'm kind of meh about them despite playing them a lot (I like running with stories that have been given to me, except if I'm playing a Legacy).
  • Options
    sjmontgomery123sjmontgomery123 Posts: 19
    edited October 2013
    I'd like to see some Sims from the "lesser known" games like Sims 2 DS, The Sims 2 Console, The Urbz, and Bustin' Out.

http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/The_Sims_2_(Nintendo_DS)

http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/The_Sims_Bustin'_Out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxoB1l4RpcI

Seriously, where did all these Sims go?

Good point!!!! This makes me even more curious now!
  • Options
    sjmontgomery123sjmontgomery123 Posts: 19
    edited October 2013
    Azarinop2 wrote:
    This elegant woman.

Agreed ;)
  • Options
    HanKat173HanKat173 Posts: 135 Member
    edited October 2013
    By what point did we find out about Sunset Valley and some of its residents, revealing the timeline?

I'm itching!
  • Options
    bluesim2bluesim2 Posts: 919 New Member
    edited October 2013
    All the pleasantview people especially the burbs, I loved them! They made such cute kids :3
  • Options
    JAZZIE0129JAZZIE0129 Posts: 13 New Member
    edited October 2013
    I enjoyed playing the old characters especially the goth family but im hoping for new characters with interesting stories for example that pancake couple. I wonder what their story is about.
  • Options
    AmazingSims79879AmazingSims79879 Posts: 1,003 Member
    edited October 2013
    Azarinop2 wrote:
    This elegant woman.

Agreed ;)

Bella!
  • Options
    jus1nickiejus1nickie Posts: 360 Member
    edited October 2013
    Caliente sisters, Don Lothario and Goth family, all from the Sims 2. Also the Capp family and Monty family fued story from the Sims 2.
  • Options
    ElyssandarielElyssandariel Posts: 556 Member
    edited October 2013
    I'm just looking forward to the grumpy guy with the pancakes from the TS4 adverts. His facial expression is just priceless and he always has his pancakes!
    tumblr_inline_mw78cm2WhN1qajk9h.gif
    Thicker Than Thieves: A sim legacy story

• Options
    SarahE_IsMeSarahE_IsMe Posts: 517 Member
    edited October 2013
    The Brokes. I love them so much!

Maybe Test Subject, too, as an elder with a giant family (wife, kids, grandkids).
    "Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence. As far as possible without surrender be on good terms with all persons."
  • Options
    TheHellerSweetieTheHellerSweetie Posts: 463 Member
    edited October 2013
    Social Bunny and some Freezer Bunny are coming in...

Same with the sad clown XD Can't wait for him to return!

(He apparently WAS in TS3, but he was really lame... and his name engraved in a tombstone)