Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Three New Ghosts

New patch means new ghosts, bringing the total to 21 (22 if you count Thirst). Not sure if I'll get in trouble for blabbing, but the three new deaths (and their corresponding ghosts) are:

Time Anomaly
2uo6eyu.jpg

Fall From the Sky
qz5hc6.jpg

Future Urnstone Hologram
5xlxjs.jpg

Personally, my favorite is the second one. The colors look pretty, like a sunset.
AO3: Silver_Shortage_in_Markarth <(Where I'm usually at nowadays)
MQ2gUyY.jpg
Part One(Complete 9/24/16) /Part Two(on hold)/Short Stories(on hold)/Twinbrook 1996(on hold)/Ten Crystal Hearts (on hold)
I own the TS3 Store as of 12/11/16 (sort of. It's complicated)

Comments

• thesims3boythesims3boy Posts: 18,046 Member
    edited October 2013
    Nice!! Thanks for sharing. I like the 3rd one. :D
  • murfeelmurfeel Posts: 7,584 Member
    edited October 2013
    :shock:

HOLOGRAPHIC GHOSTS, WENCHESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS~!

I hope it's not JUST projected from the tombstone, but is an actual GHOST type.

Time Anomaly sounds cool, I wonder what causes that death.

Fall From The Sky is no doubt the dystopian Meteor :lol:
  • EvezanEvezan Posts: 773
    edited October 2013
    murfeel wrote:
    :shock:

HOLOGRAPHIC GHOSTS, WENCHESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS~!

I hope it's not JUST projected from the tombstone, but is an actual GHOST type.

Time Anomaly sounds cool, I wonder what causes that death.

Just hearing the name fall from the sky i would think it was a jetpack death. But with the coloring it has you may be right.
  • GREENEYAGREENEYA Posts: 7,796 Member
    edited October 2013
    I love new ghosts.

I also think that there is one more ghost type for plumbots only.

10330801974_133a9700c9.jpg
  • BubblyKaitlynBubblyKaitlyn Posts: 244
    edited October 2013
    Nice!:D
    I love ghosts, even though they float everywhere. (Am I the only one who wants them to walk like normal sims again?)
  • Silence731Silence731 Posts: 305 Member
    edited October 2013
    I love ghosts, even though they float everywhere. (Am I the only one who wants them to walk like normal sims again?)

ghosts by nature float, so its only natural that they float in this game as well, yes some ghosts give the illusion of walking but they are still floating, I think them floating gives them that ghostly feel
  • murfeelmurfeel Posts: 7,584 Member
    edited October 2013
    Evezan wrote:
    murfeel wrote:

Just hearing the name fall from the sky i would think it was a jetpack death. But with the coloring it has you may be right.

Oh wait! :shock: You may be right--I forgot about the jetpacks. :XD:
    GREENEYA wrote:
    I love new ghosts.

I also think that there is one more ghost type for plumbots only.

10330801974_133a9700c9.jpg

I hope this hologrphic ghosting is different from the long-distance communications you can make with plumbbots who have the holo projection trait chip they showed off in the gamescon chat.
  • BubblyKaitlynBubblyKaitlyn Posts: 244
    edited October 2013
    Silence731 wrote:

ghosts by nature float, so its only natural that they float in this game as well, yes some ghosts give the illusion of walking but they are still floating, I think them floating gives them that ghostly feel
    It does make them more realistic, yes, but the floating drives me crazy because it takes them longer to get places. I personally liked them better when they walked :P
  • GreenDream19GreenDream19 Posts: 1,294 Member
    edited October 2013
    Ohhhh! very cool! Thanks for sharing! :D

I love all three, can't wait to get this EP now! :D
  • Trish1966Trish1966 Posts: 1,010 Member
    edited October 2013
    Okay, the time anomaly death makes me wonder if I should always travel with a death flower in my inventory. :?:
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    edited October 2013
    Trish1966 wrote:
    Okay, the time anomaly death makes me wonder if I should always travel with a death flower in my inventory. :?:

I think the time anomaly is what happens to your descendants -- say you go meet them in the future, but then your Sim's spouse/significant other dies before any children are born, so when you go back they're ghosts (technically they never really existed but oh well). At least that's what I've heard. :?
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
    edited October 2013
    I always love new deaths and ghost color. :D
  • menudomenudo Posts: 73 Member
    edited October 2013
    Trish1966 wrote:

I think the time anomaly is what happens to your descendants -- say you go meet them in the future, but then your Sim's spouse/significant other dies before any children are born, so when you go back they're ghosts (technically they never really existed but oh well). At least that's what I've heard. :?

I keep trying to understand what you wrote but Jack keeps distracting me
  • alanna_zelenalanna_zelen Posts: 99 New Member
    edited October 2013
    Wait, doesn't that mean we can try resurrecting the sims that died due to Time Anomaly using the usual means? Assuming we can get our hands on the urn/tombstone... So you could end up having a descendant that doesn't exist, alive in your household... Mindscrew much?
  • SimGuruFontSimGuruFont Posts: 38 SimGuru
    edited October 2013
    Wait, doesn't that mean we can try resurrecting the sims that died due to Time Anomaly using the usual means? Assuming we can get our hands on the urn/tombstone...

Yes, if your descendants are suddenly removed from existence there's a chance you can recover their urn stone from the mausoleum in Oasis Landing.
  • wickedjr89wickedjr89 Posts: 1,777 Member
    edited October 2013
    Wait, doesn't that mean we can try resurrecting the sims that died due to Time Anomaly using the usual means? Assuming we can get our hands on the urn/tombstone...

Yes, if your descendants are suddenly removed from existence there's a chance you can recover their urn stone from the mausoleum in Oasis Landing.

Sweet :)
    edited October 2013

I like that. :-)
  • Trish1966Trish1966 Posts: 1,010 Member
    edited October 2013
    Too many paradoxes in time travel!!! :lol: Makes my head hurt!
  • KitDragonFlightKitDragonFlight Posts: 6,219 Member
    edited October 2013
    Lol, so what would happen if you could give your descendant's death flowers and this occurred?

Also, anyone think we will be able to play any of the other families there, since it is a subhood and all? I seriously hope so!!