Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Bug with Monte Vista? Hasn't occurred until I installed it.

One I'm playing in Bridgeport right now with a vampire Sim. I am using the Ranchero Refrigerator by Simking in my kitchen. I have a kitchen with the wood stove from Monte Vista and also a Manse Mini-fridge. For some reason I keep having to replace the Ranchero fridge because my Sim stamps her feet when I have her try to get a plasma orange juice or plasma juice (or any interaction for that matter with the fridge) like she can't get to it or another Sim is trying to use it. I'm living in the apartment building across the street from the grocery store. The fridge is in the corner next to the bedroom. I haven't tried a different fridge yet but the Manse Mini-fridge from University Life seems to work fine. (Although vampires seem to have problems with the Mini-fridge when autonomous. They select meals at random it seems without going for plasma even when starved.) I think maybe the main problem of stamping feet at the fridge may be that another Sim on the lot is trying to use my kitchen. Perhaps the wood fire stove from Monte Vista. I know that they try to use my rocking chair from Supernatural and stamp feet at my door at times. Any chance that you can make it so NPC Sims on the lot that aren't invited into the players apartment can't detect items inside? I've had some NPCs (zombies, ignored guests, tenants from rabbit holes) starving/peeing themselves and passing out while trying to get at things in my home.

Also while trying to play for tips at the pizzeria in Monte Vista's walled city area my game locked up twice. I'm not sure why. Maybe the nearby theater starting up its sound effects when the movies started showing? Too many sound files trying to play at once? Not sure what happened really.