Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Is anyone listening?

2...Next

Comments

• FrogPrinceFrogPrince Posts: 485 Member
    edited October 2013
    FrogPrince wrote:

Sims 3 additional material runs, grand total, about $1000. And that's assuming you get mods and CC free instead of paying for those as well. So, it's not exactly cheap either.

And unfortunately, you can convince me as much as you want (considering I actually do house remodels a lot, I don't require much convincing), but that won't change anything about what will happen with Sims 4. In the grand scheme of things... I don't matter. I'm just another player. The people you need to convince are the higher-ups in EA.

Good luck, and may your attempt find success.

I am not trying to convince anyone. Mine was simply an observation. It is how I enjoy the game - design houses and create Sims that I try out in the game and occasionally play them for awhile. I don't own all the EP's or SP's and stopped buying from the store. With Sims 4, I am seriously considering only buying EP's. Either way you look at it - 3D or Sims - it is expensive gaming. And I really don't care what EA thinks. In the end, the important decision is mine - whether I do or don't buy their game.
  • GreenCatsGreenCats Posts: 9,318 Member
    edited October 2013
    CK213 wrote:
    They certainly aren't speaking for me. :P
    Pre-ordering is the furthest thing from mind. I am considering jumping in much later for sales and combo packs. Skipping it altogether is also on the table.

^^This for me too. Besides, there is still way too much more I have to explore in TS3. I was considering pre-ordering and having both games installed, but now that we know CASt is definitely out I've lost all interest.
    You can still find me on my old My page (http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/GreenCats), and see more of my game-play pictures and CC-free uploads at gcsims.com
  • windweaverwindweaver Posts: 7,375 Member
    edited October 2013
    CK213 wrote:
    They certainly aren't speaking for me. :P
    Pre-ordering is the furthest thing from mind. I am considering jumping in much later for sales and combo packs. Skipping it altogether is also on the table.

If either of these things happens, and you leave the community...I will be sad and miss you and your work a whole bunch.

That is of course, if I stay. That too is up in the air still :shock:
    My Origin Name is: Cynconzola8
  • rjdreamer53rjdreamer53 Posts: 1,050 Member
    edited October 2013
    No one is listening. When did "EA" start listening to TS3 players? I think it was a few months before they announced that they was making TS4!

I have never voiced myself so much before till this time. I think "EA" played us all. I will appoligize if I am wrong. The whole time TS3 was active , did "EA" listen to us? Did we get fixes for the problems? Didn't a few numbers of Fans go to MODS to get help? I never got a Mod, but I know of many that have said that the game wouldn't be playable without the Mods.

So if "EA" was so concerned with it's players and the ones that actully buy the games and EP's and SP's , not counting the store content, wouldn't you think they would of at least put forth an effert to make TS3 a better Game at the time? No they ignorned us and put out a little bit of bait every now and then to keep us lured in. I do not do CC, so , why is "EA" trying to allow us to use it , and then make it so difficult?

I think I have made my point , and I am waiting on baited breath for the ones that will try to dispute what I have said!

We now have the announcement of TS4....and all I hear is we can use CC if it isn't what I like. That means to me that you all are still making excuses for "EA" and it is the circle that goes round and round , and where it ends nobody knows.