Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 Music?

-DISCLAIMER- This is my first post so sorry if I sound unlogical.

Anyways, so I was thinking about this the other day. What do you think the music is going to sound like in the Sims 4? Do you think they'll recycle music from its past games, or do you think they will come up with new music? In my opinion, I think they should make new music for it because out of all of the games, I didn't like Sims 3 music as much as the other games.

Also, do you think the song that they played on the trailer will be the official song for Sims 4?

Once again sorry if this is a bad post, but thanks if you answer!

Comments

• nicki24nicki24 Posts: 217 New Member
    edited October 2013
    I agree I didn't like TS3 music as much as I did in the first 2 games. I hope for some new music though. Just no Katy Perry, please!
  • tkbluebasketballtkbluebasketball Posts: 4,495 Member
    edited October 2013
    I would like some songs from the orignal sims! :)

Also Just bring some famous artists and come sing :lol:

I would LOVE to have Beatles songs! LOL. Or just songs from the pasts!
  • AmazingSims79879AmazingSims79879 Posts: 1,003 Member
    edited October 2013
    Sims 3 music was disappointing at the first but I think it got better. I loved 'Universal Lobby'.

I was a fan of the piano improvisations from Sims 1 and the creepy music from Makin Magic.
  • FlamingoKicker1FlamingoKicker1 Posts: 4,474 Member
    edited October 2013
    Well, they should come out with original music but looking at how they've done it in the past they'll just recycle to save money.
  • MckenzieMemberMckenzieMember Posts: 1,231 Member
    edited October 2013
    nicki24 wrote:
    I agree I didn't like TS3 music as much as I did in the first 2 games. I hope for some new music though. Just no Katy Perry, please!

This /\
  • JeanBaby4JeanBaby4 Posts: 1,069 Member
    edited October 2013
    Sims 3 music was disappointing at the first but I think it got better. I loved 'Universal Lobby'.

I was a fan of the piano improvisations from Sims 1 and the creepy music from Makin Magic.

omg yes! I love universal lobby! it's the only soundtrack from sims3 i like. When i heard it in game for the first time, i went to google and tried to figure out the name xD I ended up listening to ALL the soundtracks from the sims3 expansions just to find it....

The thing with sims3 music is that they all sound so much like desperate housewifes music. It's the same guy who made them actually so.

I love the sims 1 and 2 music, especially this one : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwCNSNIVObI

I'd LOVE it if they recycled ome of the old songs definately.
  • Sims3GammerSims3Gammer Posts: 56 New Member
    edited October 2013

I definitely agree, University's music was by far the best music in the Sims 3.

• Sims3GammerSims3Gammer Posts: 56 New Member
    edited October 2013
    So what about the music in the "official trailer", do you think that's going to be the theme song for sims 4?
  • StefferCStefferC Posts: 102 New Member
    edited October 2013
    My personal favorite is "Winters", then "Spring in My Heat".
    edited October 2013
    I also quite liked Winters.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qw_Y8aQ3zRU

One of the early soundtrack pieces I did like was Les Dunes. The music for Egypt was very atmospheric.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JyYtnO7CYxA
  • TessC360TessC360 Posts: 5
    edited October 2013
    I'm really looking forward to hearing The Sims 4 music.

I agree that TS3 music wasn't as good as the first 2 games but it did get better and I always enjoyed listening to the new commercial songs they would put on the simlish radios :lol:

TS1 and TS2 music always fill me with nostalgia. I especially like the vacation music in TS1 and the neighbourhood screen music in TS2 (sorry don't know what it is called).
    edited October 2013
    TessC360 wrote:
    I agree that TS3 music wasn't as good as the first 2 games but it did get better and I always enjoyed listening to the new commercial songs they would put on the simlish radios :lol:

I loved the electronica station! The rock music station was a bit rubbish though. It was full of soulless indie bands.

Maybe that just reflects my personal tastes though. There are a few 'indie rock' bands I love to bits... but mostly I fall asleep to it.
    Post edited by Unknown User on