Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Any one know wether hair and cloths will move or if it was wrong on that mag

Seems like ages now since it popped up and i know sim guru graham (aka hottie) said that things had been said that arnt necessarily confirmed just wondered that's all as ive kinda taken a back seat past month :-) Thanks guys x

Comments

• ShelleybellyShelleybelly Posts: 2,587 Member
    edited October 2013
    Hi Steve. There isn't any animation for hair or cloths.
  • Callum9432Callum9432 Posts: 6,462 Member
    edited October 2013
    Hair doesn't move. There's no official confirmation on whether it will grow yet, but it's probably not likely
  • completespaz100completespaz100 Posts: 122 New Member
    edited October 2013
    steve7859 wrote:
    Seems like ages now since it popped up and i know sim guru graham (aka hottie) said that things had been said that arnt necessarily confirmed just wondered that's all as ive kinda taken a back seat past month :-) Thanks guys x

if you watch the trailer the hair moves, but im not 100% sure if it will be in the game. :lol:
  • RikizziaRikizzia Posts: 648 Member
    edited October 2013
    Callum9432 wrote:
    Hair doesn't move. There's no official confirmation on whether it will grow yet, but it's probably not likely

You dont know that, no one knows that. Dont come here and say stuff like you know everything. Cause you dont.

crac¨ker
    YqMyRUI.png
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    edited October 2013
    I do believe several people have confirmed hair doesn't move. I do think it was Twitter where this was confirmed..but can't remember which Guru.

And I do believe SimsVIP also confirmed this is hearsay about hair growing and or moving and was confirmed not to be true..but it's hard to find such statements that happened weeks ago over on their site.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • DarkslayerDarkslayer Posts: 9,074 Member
    edited October 2013
    I can't imagine that they would to be honest because to my knowledge very few video games in general have really bothered to animate clothing in any particular way beyond possibly a subtle crease here and there that is usually timed to tie in with the player character running (like how Nathan Drake's top creases in the back in Uncharted 3 whenever you move around, but I don't think it's the clothing itself moving but rather an effect that has been applied to it since the rest of the time it seems pretty stiff). Unless I'm missing out here, lol!
  • Stdlr9Stdlr9 Posts: 2,744 Member
    edited October 2013
    if you watch the trailer the hair moves, but im not 100% sure if it will be in the game. :lol:

The gameplay trailer or the one where the Sims fall out of the sky? I don't think hair moves in the gameplay trailer, even when that hysterical guy sitting at the table shakes his head wildly. In the other trailer, that's all CG and EA can make it look any way they want. It's not the game.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • KarmaKarma Posts: 837 Member
    edited October 2013
    Rikizzia wrote:
    Callum9432 wrote:

You dont know that, no one knows that. Dont come here and say stuff like you know everything. Cause you dont.

crac¨ker

lol sassy!

tumblr_mfwu2uFZoZ1qfkgtwo1_500.gif
    WsYdHZD.jpg

• FinneganFinnegan Posts: 69 Member
    edited October 2013
    I'm going to seriously need hair that moves. They had it in the Sims 2, and from what I understand, no one had problems modding hair for that game. If that's their excuse for making boring, static hair, then I'm sorely disappointed.