Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Thank you TnT_Terry!

I'd like to say a gigantic thank you to TnT_Terry! :mrgreen: I logged on today to find out that she gifted me the adorable Wild Wears set. I can't wait to see how everything looks on my Sims! :D

Thank-You-Dog.jpg

Sadly, she doesn't have a Wishlist or I would try and pay her back. :twisted:
internet-hug.png
*Hugs*
output_npUBOD.gif

Comments

• YellowJaneYellowJane Posts: 6,589 Member
    edited October 2013
    Congratz, how sweet of her :D I hope you enjoy your new set! ~YellowJane~
  • TnT_TerryTnT_Terry Posts: 6,629 Member
    edited October 2013
    8) You are so very welcome hon, you so deserve to be spoiled and it felt absolutely thrilling to be able to throw things about :evil: :mrgreen: :twisted: I adore that set myself and for it to be sitting on your wl was against all laws :P I saved my change cashing in our water bottle deposits for a good long time to get this simpoint bundle and I am dancing on the ceiling :mrgreen::mrgreen: It might not be til after xmas before I am able to buy another, so I am savoring this moment for sure. Ninja Kitty Rules and that mangy mutt puppy Drools! :evil: :mrgreen: :twisted:

Enjoy hon and super squishy hugz ;)
    I own every basegame, EP, GP, SP and kits for all sims, ie.., sims 1, 2, 3 and 4
    I am a sims 3 Store Owner Thanks to all my Amazing friends here, and I do own all store stuff from sims 2 as well!

gjmdPt7.png
  • mfb426mfb426 Posts: 1,407 Member
    edited October 2013
    TnT_Terry wrote:
    8) You are so very welcome hon, you so deserve to be spoiled and it felt absolutely thrilling to be able to throw things about :evil: :mrgreen: :twisted: I adore that set myself and for it to be sitting on your wl was against all laws :P I saved my change cashing in our water bottle deposits for a good long time to get this simpoint bundle and I am dancing on the ceiling :mrgreen::mrgreen: It might not be til after xmas before I am able to buy another, so I am savoring this moment for sure. Ninja Kitty Rules and that mangy mutt puppy Drools! :evil: :mrgreen: :twisted:

Enjoy hon and super squishy hugz ;)
    Thank you so much! You're so generous. :mrgreen: I tried the set out in CAS and it's adorable! I'm going to be saving up as well and then invest in a Simpoints bundle. Hopefully by then a certain someone will have a Wishlist. :twisted: :D:lol:
    output_npUBOD.gif