Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Will we finally have working closets ?

I'm not a fan of dressers. I've always wanted 1 or 2 tile sized closet build items to pull my wardrobe from.

What do you say, EA ? Can we make this happen ?

Comments

• Fin490Fin490 Posts: 49
    edited September 2013
    They had working closets in TS2, I believe they were added in Apartment life.

So they could do it if they wanted to.
  • sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    edited September 2013
    I would love to have a walk-in closet in the game. One where we can follow the sims in, click on a rack of clothes and have them change outfits. In some of the house that I had built from the ground up. I had made an extra room just off some of the bedrooms just for the dressers and mirrors. Another thing to look at is a lingerie dresser. The outer wear can go into the closet, while the smalls can go in a dresser. :D
  • mangoesandlimesmangoesandlimes Posts: 2,623 Member
    edited September 2013
    I really want this, too. I can sort of fake walk-in closets with the clothes rack from Ambitions but it's not really the same.
  • GizmonicInstituteGizmonicInstitute Posts: 1,551 New Member
    edited September 2013
    I miss the closets from Apartment Life. I like to make things look realistic, and all my houses looked so much better with an actual closet.
  • TanyaRubiroseTanyaRubirose Posts: 11,033 Member
    edited September 2013
    You can build a walk-in closet in Sims 3, but one that actually works would also be nice.
  • GlamSugarGlamSugar Posts: 103
    edited September 2013
    I'd love it if they had both usable closets and dressers. I love the walk-in closet idea, too.
  • AnticipationAnticipation Posts: 90 Member
    edited September 2013
    I would love to have closets in the game. Closet doors and clothing racks as seperate items would be great, so that closets could be different sizes. Other folding doors would be great as well.