Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My Thank You Corner! **OMG Tanu!!!!!!**

hD64B656A

It would seem that a lot of this is going around lately!!

Over the last few months a certain Little Devil has been dropping things on my head!!
best-devil-smiley-emoticon.gif

I have been quietly Thanking her but this will not go unnoticed!! As I am looking everywhere for my muse and trying to avoid RL as much as possible.
depositphotos_2812812-Comic-Book-Illustration.jpg"width=600"
depositphotos_2812823-Comic-Book-Illustration.jpg"width=600"
8358714-a-splat-comic-book-illustration.jpg

Down comes not just a world but the Gold version of Midnight Hollow!!
a82ff509_animated-smiley-6.gif

Since I have written off doctors and their poking at the moment I had to bandage myself! :mrgreen:

I felt the need to alert you all as to How Very Awesome my SS Tanu really is!! I love her dearly and her friendship is so very Priceless to me!
Thank You So Very Much Dear Sweet Stinker/Devil Lady! I also miss talking to you due to our RL issues! Looking forward to everything getting back to normal for the both of us Dear SS! We Love You with all of our hearts! Thank You for being "YOU"!

Wishing you a fun filled Fantastic day and an Awesome weekend!
Really Big Squeezing Squishy Hugs, Bright Sunny Smiles, Extra Sheba & Prissy loving Kisses & Cuddles <3

Now off to find my muse somewhere in all of this mess!! Maybe it is hiding in MH!!!???? :P

Comments

• NOXXINOXXI Posts: 2,728 Member
    edited September 2013
    Lol shes a good shot! :twisted:
  • tanubanuetanubanue Posts: 4,116 Member
    edited September 2013
    Awww We both know you need a good Knock on the head every now and then! :lol:

And you're so welcome :mrgreen:
  • TerrylinTerrylin Posts: 4,846 Member
    edited September 2013
    tanubanue wrote:
    Awww We both know you need a good Knock on the head every now and then! :lol:

And you're so welcome :mrgreen:

What's that?? My bandage slipped and I can't read what you said!! :mrgreen: :P

My nearest and Dearest Sneaky Ninja Sister! :mrgreen: Love Ya and you know it too! :D