Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New Kid On The Block

So i've been an avid Sim player for years, but I have never been active in the most recent community (here). I was wondering if you can offer some advice as far as making friends on here?

I don't know many people who play locally, but it would be cool to send friends gifts, etc.

Tell me what you think! And i'm open to requests!

Comments

• Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    edited September 2013
    Hi :D

Welcome to The Sims 3 forum. :D

Just start replying to some topics you like, sharing pictures of your game, and check out all the sections that interest you.
    Make some fun topics if you like. So, just have fun! :D

I don't know anyone who admits to playing locally either. :mrgreen:

• lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,280 Member
    edited September 2013
    I sent you a friends request. And welcome to the forums. Happy simming... :D
  • TristanandPiperTristanandPiper Posts: 196 Member
    edited September 2013
    Welcome to the Island of misfit toys! Come into the kitchen and grab some cookies. I will send you a friend request soon :D
  • lovelylisaclovelylisac Posts: 1,291 Member
    edited September 2013
    I don't know anyone in real life who plays either. luckily there are some lovely people on the forum who help out with all sorts of things, from advice on mods, CC, computers, competitions, building houses, you name it, someone on here knows how to fix it. you will meet some lovely people here. and maybe a few odd ones :)
  • snolan1993snolan1993 Posts: 102 Member
    edited September 2013
    Welcome to the Island of misfit toys! Come into the kitchen and grab some cookies. I will send you a friend request soon :D

Thanks so much!
    edited September 2013
    I don't know anyone in real life who plays either. luckily there are some lovely people on the forum who help out with all sorts of things, from advice on mods, CC, computers, competitions, building houses, you name it, someone on here knows how to fix it. you will meet some lovely people here. and maybe a few odd ones :)

Oh yeah, definitely. I've had my share of modding, CC all that jazz. I'm just now getting into the whole community portion ;P Thanks a lot
    edited September 2013
    Rflong7 wrote:
    Hi :D

Welcome to The Sims 3 forum. :D

Just start replying to some topics you like, sharing pictures of your game, and check out all the sections that interest you.
    Make some fun topics if you like. So, just have fun! :D

I don't know anyone who admits to playing locally either. :mrgreen:

I know people that play locally, it's just that none of them play nearly as much as I do (besides my sister) and who are active in the community haha. And thanks so much for the request!
  • IreneSwiftIreneSwift Posts: 6,247 Member
    edited September 2013
    I'll send you a friend request too.
  • pseudoxscapepseudoxscape Posts: 38 New Member
    edited September 2013
    snolan1993 wrote:
    So i've been an avid Sim player for years, but I have never been active in the most recent community (here). I was wondering if you can offer some advice as far as making friends on here?

I don't know many people who play locally, but it would be cool to send friends gifts, etc.

Tell me what you think! And i'm open to requests!

Wow, I'm pretty much in the exact same position as you! I've been playing Sims for years, but the community is kind of new to me. I'd like to share the stuff I make and exchange gifts with people, but this place can be kind of intimidating. I don't know, I guess it feels like I'm really late to a party where everyone else already knows each other. :lol:

Anyway, I will definitely send you a friend request. It's nice to meet you! 8)
  • lthill91lthill91 Posts: 435 Member
    edited September 2013
    :)Hi, sending you a friend request. I don't know any "real" people that play Sims but the people here are great. Welcome aboard.
  • SikoahGraceSikoahGrace Posts: 1,399 Member
    edited September 2013
    Welcome to the forum. I don't know anyone who plays. My husband supports my Simming hobby because I support his car hobby. :lol:

Friends request sent. 8)
  • JBAG521JBAG521 Posts: 2,783 Member
    edited September 2013
    Welcome to the forums :)
    I have also sent you a friend request :)
    I will happily send you an ingame gift tonight when Im allowed to send them again. Lol.
    There are some wonderfully amazing and generous people here. Just jump right in to the discussions and picture threads and maybe a challenge.
    edited September 2013
    lthill91 wrote:
    :)Hi, sending you a friend request. I don't know any "real" people that play Sims but the people here are great. Welcome aboard.

I'm trying to reply to everyone that I can, I really appreciate all of the requests!
    edited September 2013
    JBAG521 wrote:
    Welcome to the forums :)
    I have also sent you a friend request :)
    I will happily send you an ingame gift tonight when Im allowed to send them again. Lol.
    There are some wonderfully amazing and generous people here. Just jump right in to the discussions and picture threads and maybe a challenge.

I really appreciate your kindness! I have received so many gifts already that were purchased with Sim points, but I definitely look forward to in-game gifts. So far everyone (and I mean EVERYONE) has been so kind! A big thank you to you, and the rest of you! <3 :oops: