Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New Blog!

Everyone check out the new blog? Utopia is looking really good right now! You can change the color of sims and their hair by throwing dew at them!! Also a pot of gold! Who wouldn't want that? :mrgreen:http://www.thesims3.com/community/blog.html?blogid=520763&categoryId=ITFSept&utm_source=SOCOM&utm_medium=FBTW&utm_campaign=ITFSOCOM&utm_content=Blog+ChangeFuture+ITF

Comments

• Options
    GREENEYAGREENEYA Posts: 7,796 Member
    edited September 2013
    That is old. :)
  • Options
    Cyron43Cyron43 Posts: 8,055 Member
    edited September 2013
    Thank you DarkWidow, I haven't seen this yet. :)

EDIT after reading: However there is almost nothing new but that's not your fault of course. :wink:
    I guess they showed us pretty much everything there is to ITF by now.
    This space is for rent.
  • Options
    Sam_Is_GreatSam_Is_Great Posts: 2,189 Member
    edited September 2013
    To be fair, I'm not sure if it made its way to this forum. So yeah, good for people who haven't seen it and for moi, who's been wanting to discuss some of it.

I definitely want the Utopian Flowers in the buydebug section, I know I have a witch who definitely won't enjoy the future, but she will enjoy those flowers, and the crystal flowers! Those are the bee's knees. (Also, I'm pretending utopia doesn't exist for my main story so...)
  • Options
    darkwidow11darkwidow11 Posts: 601 Member
    edited September 2013
    Well it's all new to me (except the eating bug part) so sorry! lol I swear I live under under a rock because I am the last to know any thing. lol ITF doesn't get much attention so I guess I just....didn't want it to be left in the dark.