Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Problem with pre-ordering ITF, SimGuru's welcom to post

So I haven't been able to pre-order ITF until now. When I logged onto Origin, went through the whole pre-order thing, after hitting "checkout" I got this:[url]b517d5d2317a59bcbcba5489abe5221e.jpg[/url]

My next course of action is to pre-order through GS. :?

Comments

• EveebellaEveebella Posts: 832 Member
    edited September 2013
    I have the same problem been trying for days to pre order this even did a live chat and still cant order it. I want to go with origin as I want the pre order set that you get, other wise I would have ordered it else where already.

Eveebella
  • MamajanaynayMamajanaynay Posts: 1,139 Member
    edited September 2013
    Eveebella wrote:
    I have the same problem been trying for days to pre order this even did a live chat and still cant order it. I want to go with origin as I want the pre order set that you get, other wise I would have ordered it else where already.

Eveebella

With GameStop, if you pre-order, you will still get the bonus items that come with the Limited Edition. The only catch is, once you press that "purchase" button, your card gets automatically billed for the game before it even comes out.
  • MamajanaynayMamajanaynay Posts: 1,139 Member
    edited September 2013
    My pre-order went through! :-D
  • RenOtaniRenOtani Posts: 1
    edited September 2013
    I tried preordering through orgin, and because I was having a problem getting to the checkout page, It seems they took my order like three times. I dont wanna be billed three times for a 40 dollar game, I dont have that kind of money. I also Never got a confirmation email, but my credit card has been billed three times. can someone help me, and I dont know how to get into a live chat with a orgin person so they can fix this.