Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Negativity? Really?

13...Next

Comments

• ShelleybellyShelleybelly Posts: 2,587 Member
    edited September 2013
    Cinebar wrote:
    Personally< I'm more annoyed that Graham would be over on the adult websites asking 'them' to list anything they would really, really miss in TS4..and a 'must' have instead of talking to the players here where the 'teens' actually are..go figure.

I respect the Dev but he would rather show up on a site that can curse, rant and rave (more than we can) to interact with them and answer their questions and input into their threads and ask them to post what it is they would hate to omitted from TS4.

And they are just as negative if not more than we are..so no, it's not because we are so childish over here..some have told him and EA what is what...and why they won't buy and they aren't as nice about it as some here.

I post all over the place - with how quickly these forums move it can be difficult to keep up with multiple topics that cover many of the same subjects each day. I'd post over on the other Sims 4 forum but I haven't been able to get my account approved (go figure). I'm not sure why you'd classify another Sims website as an "adult" one and this as a "teen" one, or imply that either groups thoughts are more important, but I'm happy to hear feedback from anyone who has something constructive to share.

I personally don't care if someone curses or acts rude (note - that's not an invitation to break this site's TOS); if you've got a well thought out opinion to share, we are listening. That doesn't mean we can always respond or implement everything that's asked for, but numerous discussions and debates are spawned within the studio based on feedback taken directly from the community, and primarily from the official forums (where I encourage anyone to post to help make their voices heard).

In case you miss it again Cinebar :wink:
  • elorademinaelorademina Posts: 46 Member
    edited September 2013
    Actually Cinebar? A Guru was in this thread a page back and talked to you directly. But you were too busy arguing to notice. :lol:

Shelleybelly,
    if this forum had "agree" and "funny" buttons like that "adult" forum does, I would be clicking on them right now. :D

I post all over the place - with how quickly these forums move it can be difficult to keep up with multiple topics that cover many of the same subjects each day. I'd post over on the other Sims 4 forum but I haven't been able to get my account approved (go figure). I'm not sure why you'd classify another Sims website as an "adult" one and this as a "teen" one, or imply that either groups thoughts are more important, but I'm happy to hear feedback from anyone who has something constructive to share.

I personally don't care if someone curses or acts rude (note - that's not an invitation to break this site's TOS); if you've got a well thought out opinion to share, we are listening. That doesn't mean we can always respond or implement everything that's asked for, but numerous discussions and debates are spawned within the studio based on feedback taken directly from the community, and primarily from the official forums (where I encourage anyone to post to help make their voices heard).

Hi, Graham! I just wanted to let you know how much we at the "adult" forum (sorry, I'm having trouble holding back giggles right now) appreciate you stopping in now and then to share your insights with us, hear our ideas/criticisms, and sometimes give us what-for. :wink: Btw, you'd know me as Chreai there. I would reiterate for you why we tend not to frequent the official forums, but I'm sure you've already heard it plenty of times. :wink:
  • PamhamletPamhamlet Posts: 5,556 Member
    edited September 2013
    Actually Cinebar? A Guru was in this thread a page back and talked to you directly. But you were too busy arguing to notice. :lol:

Touche! :mrgreen::lol:
  • pegasus_jim62pegasus_jim62 Posts: 20 New Member
    edited September 2013

Shelleybelly,
    if this forum had "agree" and "funny" buttons like that "adult" forum does, I would be clicking on them right now. :D

Hi, Graham! I just wanted to let you know how much we at the "adult" forum (sorry, I'm having trouble holding back giggles right now) appreciate you stopping in now and then to share your insights with us, hear our ideas/criticisms, and sometimes give us what-for. :wink: Btw, you'd know me as Chreai there. I would reiterate for you why we tend not to frequent the official forums, but I'm sure you've already heard it plenty of times. :wink:

Ditto, cabbage head, ditto. We of the "adult" site do also post on this site. :mrgreen:
  • DarleymikeyDarleymikey Posts: 4,047 Member
    edited September 2013
    Nevermind.
    wallshot_zps9l41abih.jpg
  • Vasculio294Vasculio294 Posts: 738 Member
    edited September 2013
    Lets see... hmm...

1. Graphics went backwards
    2. Create a Style is gone

Waiting for more bad news
  • pegasus_jim62pegasus_jim62 Posts: 20 New Member
    edited September 2013
    Lets see... hmm...

1. Graphics went backwards
    2. Create a Style is gone

Waiting for more bad news

:thumbup: :lol: Oh you made me laugh so hard. I think I'm on the same exact page as you are.