Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

TS3 site issue

Hi all, I am having trouble for weeks with this site. I can't get to see my messages at all, it constantly gives me Liam. I cleared my cache, changed browsers, log out - log in again, nothing works. Please help me! :?

Comments

• Rinoa666AngelRinoa666Angel Posts: 2,074 Member
    edited September 2013
    I cant view my msgs either,I keep getting the oops page
  • MilutinMujovicMilutinMujovic Posts: 1,188 Member
    edited September 2013
    I cant view my msgs either,I keep getting the oops page

Thank goodness I am not the only one. :shock:
  • ExpandSims2ExpandSims2 Posts: 373 Member
    edited September 2013
    I have been having trouble with the site too. The main page has this white box across the center, and the only thing I can do is get into the forum. Almost nothing else works on the site for me. At first I thought it was a glitch they'd fix in a day or two but it has been going on for weeks also. I don't know if I'll be able to buy the new world on the 26th and I really want it......but I wouldn't dare buy it until this cleared up....no telling what kind of mess up that would be! :(:(
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,920 Member
    edited September 2013
    There is a thread on the General Technical forum where someone who does see messages posts them when they appear because there are so many of us who can't see them. I had a couple a few weeks ago but they've gone again now.

It is called something like "What does today's message say?" and was started by mcrud
  • MilutinMujovicMilutinMujovic Posts: 1,188 Member
    edited September 2013
    Thanks for your replies! The site is definitely broken, I can't even quick reply anymore. :cry: