Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MH Walkthrough

Wasn't there supposed to be a walk-through up on youtube today? Or am I delusional and it was for ITF, not MH...

Comments

• dsefdsef Posts: 1,219 Member
    edited September 2013
    There was suppose to be a Demo put up today and tomorrow for MH :)
  • Damienf519Damienf519 Posts: 6,988 Member
    edited September 2013
    Surreal,

I heard, it was supposed to be uploaded to the Sims Youtube channel. Maybe they ran into some kind of unforeseen delay?
  • SurrealSurreal Posts: 3,241 Member
    edited September 2013
    OK, so it's them, not me - I can live with that. Thanks.
  • CinderellimouseCinderellimouse Posts: 19,380 Member
    edited September 2013
    Lisa tweeted:

'I recorded it yesterday right after the broadcast. I'm sure they're hurrying to get it up!'

So I'm sure we'll get it soon.
    edited September 2013
    It's just over an hour till tomorrow to me, but what am I to complain about, don't have to go back to college till monday, so bring it on, could stay up all night, but I am going into town to get movie stuff, and move some of my money from one back account into another, so i can buy MH <3 _<3
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    edited September 2013
    I can't wait. :D
  • HollownessDevourHollownessDevour Posts: 8,011 Member
    edited September 2013
    Lisa tweeted:

'I recorded it yesterday right after the broadcast. I'm sure they're hurrying to get it up!'

So I'm sure we'll get it soon.

Be sure to spam me (or more forums) the link when it is up Cinderellimouse, you are my Tweeter correspondence and Ambassador after all :P
    edited September 2013
    Just checked the sims youtube channel and it still isn't up.
    edited September 2013
    Just checked the sims youtube channel and it still isn't up.

They are testing our patience, I swear :cry:
    edited September 2013
    I hope tomorrow's isn't this late. They have another tomorrow.
    edited September 2013
    I'm beginning to think they got delayed because of techinical problems and both will probebly be up tomorrow. Oh well atleast we have something to look foward to tomorrow. It's 8pm here were I live and it's getting late so I doubt we'll see anything today. I'm hoping if it's a technical probelm though it will be fixed tomorrow.

By the way the site goes down for maintence tonight at 10pm pacific 1am eastern. Everything will be down.
  • SurrealSurreal Posts: 3,241 Member
    edited September 2013
    Still not up. Sigh.

I guess since we got a live broadcast without technical issues, we shouldn't complain. Shouldn't but will anyway. *Complaint!* :mrgreen:
  • Mistletoe143Mistletoe143 Posts: 2,803 Member
    edited September 2013
    Surreal wrote:
    Still not up. Sigh.

I guess since we got a live broadcast without technical issues, we shouldn't complain. Shouldn't but will anyway. *Complaint!* :mrgreen:

I was certainly shocked (and pleased) that the LB had no technical issues. That was like the first time ever...

Hopefully, the extended demos will be available sometime today.

:mrgreen:
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    edited September 2013
    I'm beginning to think they got delayed because of techinical problems and both will probebly be up tomorrow. Oh well atleast we have something to look foward to tomorrow. It's 8pm here were I live and it's getting late so I doubt we'll see anything today. I'm hoping if it's a technical probelm though it will be fixed tomorrow.

By the way the site goes down for maintence tonight at 10pm pacific 1am eastern. Everything will be down.

SimGuruSmitty posted in another thread that there were some additional hoops they had to jump through that aren't there for when they post LBs -- so I wonder if the issue is on YouTube's end. Sounds like we might have them by early in the week. 8)
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
    edited September 2013

SimGuruSmitty posted in another thread that there were some additional hoops they had to jump through that aren't there for when they post LBs -- so I wonder if the issue is on YouTube's end. Sounds like we might have them by early in the week. 8)

Yes those hoops are the ERSB. :wink: