Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Lucky Lavender - a modern, rustic family farm by kimwriter75

Lucky Lavender

LuckyLavender2_zps5b254f8c.png

This rustic modern home features 3 bedrooms and 3 baths, living space, kitchen, office and study area, pool, cows, chickens and horses, oh my! Must not forget small veggie garden and unfinished basement. Made for BnS farm challenge, in Appoloosa Plains on 1005 Pomona Promenade. One cap pattern, but no CC.

[img]http://i1043.photobucket.com/albums/b436/SimKim75/Lucky Lavender/Screenshot-895_zpse687f899.jpg "width=640"[/img]

[img]http://i1043.photobucket.com/albums/b436/SimKim75/Lucky Lavender/Screenshot-907_zps4a5e2a6e.jpg "width=640"[/img]

[img]http://i1043.photobucket.com/albums/b436/SimKim75/Lucky Lavender/Screenshot-910_zps4c46ee74.jpg "width=640"[/img]

[img]http://i1043.photobucket.com/albums/b436/SimKim75/Lucky Lavender/Screenshot-921_zps76b3b9ca.jpg "width=640"[/img]

Download

Media

Youtube

Thanks for viewing!
Imagination > Knowledge

Comments

• Options
    WildeatheartWildeatheart Posts: 1,785 Member
    edited September 2013
    Beautiful farmhouse! :D Great use of the new cow set! The interior is stunning. I like how you have kept the farmhouse look, but made it more modern!

Love the lavender rows out front too! The landscaping is done well on this lot! :D

Rec'd! :thumbup:
    tumblr_static_b95t53zz25sskgcso8s48cksw.jpg
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    edited September 2013
    Lucky Lavender is a great modern farm home. :) It looks nice the way you have done the lavender gardens. The way you have done the steps at the front looks good. Great water fountain features in the various outdoors areas. Sims will enjoy living the farm life by milking the cows, and talking to the chickens and collecting eggs, and great way you have set up the picket fenced fruit/vegie patch to grow and harvest fresh plant produce to use to cook up tasty meals in the kitchen. It looks great the way you have set out the outdoors areas. Nice pool area to swim in or relax on the loungers beside the pool. It looks great how the water fountain goes into the pool. Great to have stable for horses. Nice furnishing of the interior. It looks great the way you have done the greenery in the living room, and the angled seats with the table in between looks great. Great dining area, with the scenic picture on the log patterned wall looking great to see whilst eating. Nice touch with the flowers on the table. Great design of the kitchen. The wall texture looks great, and great recolouring of the furnishings. The study area looks a great light filled area near the window for sims to enjoy using the computer or doing some painting on the easel with the light coming in. Great to have a sauna to relax in after doing the day's farm work. Great furnishing of the bedrooms and the colour you have used reflect well with your colour scheme of the home. The pictures you have placed on the walls of the bedrooms look great. Great outdoor balcony off from the bedrooms to sit around the fire pit outdoors and chat or keep warm.
    A great build. :)
  • Options
    gmgargmgar Posts: 2,064 Member
    edited September 2013
    Nice I just saw it on the exchange and left you a rec.
  • Options
    peacemaker_icpeacemaker_ic Posts: 1,878 Member
    edited September 2013
    I see you have been very busy Kim. It looks wonderful. Love the modern and rustic touches throughout. Just wonderful :)
  • Options
    GreenCatsGreenCats Posts: 9,318 Member
    edited September 2013
    Lucky Lavender looks really, really wonderful! It has such interesting landscaping and architecture, and I love the modern edge you've brought to the rustic look both inside and out. A definite drf from me :mrgreen:
    You can still find me on my old My page (http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/GreenCats), and see more of my game-play pictures and CC-free uploads at gcsims.com
  • Options
    saitouamysaitouamy Posts: 1,104 Member
    edited September 2013
    Oh the house looks amazing kim! The outside is breathtaking with all the flowers and fountains, and the house shape/color is really modern and elegant. Interiors are beautiful, I love the modern well organized kitchen especially. Sitting cute ginger kitty gives the room extra happy mood too :D
    Left you a big rec's :wink:
  • Options
    TarynTempestwindTarynTempestwind Posts: 4,438 Member
    edited September 2013
    Rustic and modern and full of charm! I love the kitty on the counter....too cute! Loved the lavender platings too! Great build, Kim!
  • Options
    Sierra24Sierra24 Posts: 721 Member
    edited September 2013
    :shock:!!!!!

Kim, you're on a roll. Go girl go! :wink:
  • Options
    kimwriter75kimwriter75 Posts: 1,837 Member
    edited September 2013
    Hey all, thanks so much...silly me forgot about this thread! :P Bad Kim!! :lol:

Sierra, T, Amy, GreenCats, Peace, GM, Rose, Wilde, I appreciate you! Thanks.
    Imagination > Knowledge
  • Options
    PurpleKachinaPurpleKachina Posts: 4,159 Member
    edited September 2013
    It almost looks a bit japanese somehow :> Very nice home! Rec'd of course :'D
  • Options
    follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    edited September 2013
    Hi Kim
    It is wonderful on this build how you have managed to mix contemporary with a country feel :D I love the view from lounge window while sitting in contemporary comfort.
    Oh! yes and the name just another shade of purple :lol:
    Rec'd of course Hugs Folly :D
  • Options
    Sierra24Sierra24 Posts: 721 Member
    edited September 2013
    Hey all, thanks so much...silly me forgot about this thread! :P Bad Kim!! :lol:

LOL!

Anyways, sorry about posting an off topic on your showcase thread. I just dunno how else to contact you. But I wrote this below on my thread in reply to your post. Thanks again for the kind words there Kim.

Btw, I dunno if you're the right person to ask but I know you're one of the admin over at TSS and know you're very active there, but I can't seem to sign in there. Must be from being inactive for so long. Now that I'm back, could you by chance reset the password? I can't retrieve my PW with the emails I'm using too.
  • Options
    kimwriter75kimwriter75 Posts: 1,837 Member
    edited September 2013
    Thankies, Folly! HHugs! :D

Sierra, we moved sites so the registration is different.

Here's the link to the new site...

http://thesimmerssociety.forumotion.com/
    Imagination > Knowledge