Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Milkin' It Dairy Corral Problem

i bought the Farm Fresh Folk Set which includes the Milkin' It Dairy Corral. I bought this and it says i own the cow corral but when i go to play the game it isn't there and i looked everywhere. is it something i didn't do or see or is there a bug with it (because i know this is a new thing)

someone please help

Comments

• Options
    MurglemurgleMurglemurgle Posts: 245 Member
    edited September 2013
    Hi Sam, you can find the corral in the outdoor activities tab, well, at least that is where I can find mine o.o .
  • Options
    Mistletoe143Mistletoe143 Posts: 2,803 Member
    edited September 2013
    The cow corral can be found under either "outdoor activities" or "sculptures."

The picture is really small and really hard to see the first time around. It took me awhile to find it, too.
  • Options
    kateoverendkateoverend Posts: 7,985 Member
    edited September 2013
    The cow corral can be found under either "outdoor activities" or "sculptures."

The picture is really small and really hard to see the first time around. It took me awhile to find it, too.

Also, be sure to check your Launcher, sometimes items can become uninstalled for no apparent reason. This happens to me sometimes :(
    rnKEhBT.png
  • Options
    brigiethepicklebrigiethepickle Posts: 155 Member
    edited September 2013
    I have mine but it crashes my sim i have to reset them and once you purchase it you cant delete it!
  • Options
    PandemicSamPandemicSam Posts: 3
    edited September 2013
    thanx guys i simply didn't look hard enough, i got so much stuff i overlooked it XD

so happy now!
  • Options
    CelasteCelaste Posts: 2 New Member
    edited September 2013
    I have mine but it crashes my sim i have to reset them and once you purchase it you cant delete it!

I'm having the same problem! Do we know what's causing it or how to fix it?
  • Options
    ceejay402ceejay402 Posts: 24,507 Member
    edited September 2013
    Celaste wrote:

I'm having the same problem! Do we know what's causing it or how to fix it?

try cleaning out cache files and testing in a new world
    http://simswiki.info/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:Sims_3_Delete_Cache_Files

also have you recently removed your ccmerged file from your dcbackup folder? if so you have two options - either uninstall store PC items and then reinstall to recreate the ccmerged file or use this replacement here

http://nonasims.wordpress.com/2012/05/17/dcbackup-ccmerged-package-and-your-premium-content-items/
  • Options
    Binka126Binka126 Posts: 7 New Member
    edited September 2013
    Has anyone found what's causing this yet? As I have the same problem and tried deleting the cache files but it didn't work :( I want to milk cows! :cry:
  • Options
    MarciaMarcia Posts: 1
    edited September 2013
    I don't know if anyone has the same problem as me,but the milk cow is missing. :/
    Which means that I can't use the item...
    Does anyone know of a way to fix that?
    I'm getting very frustrated...
  • Options
    cynclacyncla Posts: 1,117 Member
    edited September 2013
    :lol: On a different note , the third day my guy went out to milk the cow a large rear ended space rock crashed down and killed off the cow !!!
    The family is still in mourning and hasn't replaced the cow.
  • Options
    Ali_LamAli_Lam Posts: 15 Member
    edited October 2013
    Anyone figured this out yet? Mine's not working either :-/ Tried the DCBackup thing and still no dice.
  • Options
    Horser01Horser01 Posts: 3
    edited October 2013
    Me too! THe black cow is missing and when the teen goes to interact with it, he gets the stomping "Way is blocked" bubble... :(
  • Options
    SillySelaSillySela Posts: 941 Member
    edited October 2013
    A missing Cow is a case of missing resources. This can happen when the installation process doesn't complete correctly, or if one has installed a pirated version of the Corral.

To fix missing resources, just re-install the Corral a few times on top of the current installation (do not uninstall the Corral first). This will not work for illegal downloads.

You can learn more about missing resources here: http://nonasims.wordpress.com/2013/05/28/premium-content-missing-accessories/
  • Options
    YellowJaneYellowJane Posts: 6,589 Member
    edited October 2013
    Have you tried reinstalling it? You could use the dwonload dahsboard and see if that cahnges anything :lol: I don't think your the first to have a problem with it showing up
  • Options
    melodyharpermelodyharper Posts: 3 New Member
    edited February 2014
    Any other ideas for finding the missing cow? I reinstalled it several times from both the set and individual item. Still no luck.
  • Options
    HermioneStrangRHermioneStrangR Posts: 32 New Member
    edited February 2014
    This is kind of off-topic, but does anyone know if you can buy the cows individually in-game? I thought I heard that you could, but I haven't seen them in-game for quite some time.
  • Options
    ConclueConclue Posts: 2,307 Member
    edited February 2014
    cyncla wrote:
    :lol: On a different note , the third day my guy went out to milk the cow a large rear ended space rock crashed down and killed off the cow !!!
    The family is still in mourning and hasn't replaced the cow.

I can't at this point right now lmao!!
  • Options
    Kimbelle10Kimbelle10 Posts: 77 Member
    I apologize if this is considered necroposting...but I too have bought this item (it was an impulse, what's new) and the cow is there, but my Sim keeps making the "can't move invisible item blocking path" hand waving...I've updated my ccmerged, uninstalled and then downloaded/reinstalled the item to no luck.

It's this, the baby swing and oddly enough the giant black spider decor (halloween) that cause game crashing, Sim resetting or plain just don't work. Stinks nothing has really been solved other than the few who are unlucky with it.
  • Options
    EA_RtasEA_Rtas Posts: 2,875 EA Community Manager
    Please don't necropost in extremely old threads. I'm going to go ahead and close off this thread now as it has been inactive since 2014, If you have any questions about necroposting you can read this thread here : Necroposting
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top