Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How do the locks on the luxury suites work?

I made a Vip suite using one of the blueprints and set the door lock at 1. I then checked my sims into the luxury suit and they couldn't get in the room. The maintenance staff seem to be able to get in but my sims can't. How does this work?
Have a super fantastic awesome splendid amazing day! -TheQxxn

Comments

• SincerboxSincerbox Posts: 2,279 Member
    edited September 2013
    I made a Vip suite using one of the blueprints and set the door lock at 1. I then checked my sims into the luxury suit and they couldn't get in the room. The maintenance staff seem to be able to get in but my sims can't. How does this work?

I don't know. Either it isn't intuitively obvious or it is buggy. My sim would check in and go to the room just fine. Maybe he could sleep in it the first night. But by the second night he couldn't use the room.
    Origin ID: Barbara917
  • julienrob2004julienrob2004 Posts: 4,173 Member
    edited September 2013
    reset the locks on the suite to zero . your sims will be looking for a suite with zero not one if you clicked on the desk or receptionist to check in

did you check in by clicking the desk or the suite door . if it was the suite door they should then go to the desk and check into that suite other wise they will try and be checked into the suite with the lowest number and if there is not a zero they wont be able to go in as they checked into zero.