Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 Build Mode_by ehaught58

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    cameonet1950cameonet1950 Posts: 2,138 Member
    edited September 2013
    ehaught58 wrote:
    BTW, I had a GREAT time! The only bad thing that happened was that when I got back, I was told at school that for some reason the administration changed their mind about approving my personal days for the trip, so I will be docked a weeks pay! :( But, even so, it was worth every penny! :mrgreen:

Ed

Personal note about your lost week’s pay: Ok, you KNEW this would drive me nuts! :roll: If that was a calculated risk taken at the onset and you were aware of the possible outcome with full agreement including documentation to support it then fine. In my state we only get ONE paid “personal” day off a year so that term confuses me. However, if you were approved paid annual/vacation leave when you requested it, assuming you had enough accrued, and you have documentation to support that as well…you have paid leave owed and might consider going to your union for assistance in getting it paid. Been there…done that.
    :wink:
    Cam
    TS3Siggy.jpg
  • Options
    ehaught58ehaught58 Posts: 2,765 Member
    edited September 2013
    ehaught58 wrote:
    BTW, I had a GREAT time! The only bad thing that happened was that when I got back, I was told at school that for some reason the administration changed their mind about approving my personal days for the trip, so I will be docked a weeks pay! :( But, even so, it was worth every penny! :mrgreen:

Ed

Personal note about your lost week’s pay: Ok, you KNEW this would drive me nuts! :roll: If that was a calculated risk taken at the onset and you were aware of the possible outcome with full agreement including documentation to support it then fine. In my state we only get ONE paid “personal” day off a year so that term confuses me. However, if you were approved paid annual/vacation leave when you requested it, assuming you had enough accrued, and you have documentation to support that as well…you have paid leave owed and might consider going to your union for assistance in getting it paid. Been there…done that.
    :wink:
    Cam

That is exactly what I did, and I got my pay back! :)
    fkgck4xkargo.png
    "If you build it, they will come." - Movie: Field of Dreams
  • Options
    gayarsgayars Posts: 2,229 Member
    edited September 2013
    ehaught58 wrote:

That is exactly what I did, and I got my pay back! :)

YES!!!!!