Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Skymyst's Campus Life - IMPORTANT UPDATE TO MY UPDATE ~ PLEASE READ!

Comments

• SkymystSkymyst Posts: 3,888 Member
    edited October 2013
    ~~~ IMPORTANT MESSAGE ~~~~ EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!!!!

A person who wishes to remain anonymous has sent me the points to take care of all of the winners - the full 5000 Points :shock: so neither I nor Ivanna have to worry about the financial stuff right now and none of the winners need to wait to be gifted!

Ivanna she asks that you not worry about this contest anymore it is completely covered so to take care of what you need to take care!

I got to take off for a bit but will get to gifting everyone their wishes/requests when I get back tonight. However, since I have been up for 72 hours give or take ((since I stopped being able to add properly hours ago, lol) due to my stones and such I may not get to it tonight, depending on how long my trip takes. If that happens everyone please know I will get it all done tomorrow I promise!

So winners I ask you please use this time to update/make any corrections to your wishes for how you want your points to be spent. If no changes if you could please post a "this is what I still one message for me" and I PROMISE your gift boxes will be filled up very soon!

And I want to say, thank you EVERYONE for being so wonderful and understanding in this matter!

And, to my anonymous gifted I can not say it enough! THANK YOU FOR BEING WONDERFUL!
  • Erja888Erja888 Posts: 4,838 Member
    edited October 2013
    Dear Sky,

I emailed you regarding my prize. It's a little complicated... (Tip: Get some sleep before you read it!)
    However, I changed my original plan (but I also e-mailed it to you so you know what Ivanna420 and I were talking about.)

Feel free to send my an e-mail before gifting or just give out the prize as I stated at the end of my e-mail.
    I'd love to see a singing career in game, EA! You can't let the singing skill go to waste! My TS4 EPs: GTW, GT, CL, C&D, S, GF, IL, DU, EL, SE, CoL, HSY, GrT, HR, FR GPs: OR, SD, DO, V, P, JA, SV, RoM, DHD, MWS
  • AmbaAestheticAmbaAesthetic Posts: 955 Member
    edited October 2013
    This is still what I want: http://store.thesims3.com/productDetail.html?productId=OFB-SIM3:57590&categoryId=&back=categoryPage

It's my full 500 points worth lol (couldn't choose between that and they pro sizzle fryer wanted them both soo bad lol)

Hope everyone is ok and thanks for hosting <3
    Back after a 5year break away.
    I mainly build. I don't use CC just 'moveobjects'.
    Was mainly known on the good old sims 3 forums.

• Ivanna420Ivanna420 Posts: 5,432 Member
    edited October 2013
    Skymyst wrote:
    ~~~ IMPORTANT MESSAGE ~~~~ EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!!!!

A person who wishes to remain anonymous has sent me the points to take care of all of the winners - the full 5000 Points :shock: so neither I nor Ivanna have to worry about the financial stuff right now and none of the winners need to wait to be gifted!

Ivanna she asks that you not worry about this contest anymore it is completely covered so to take care of what you need to take care!

I got to take off for a bit but will get to gifting everyone their wishes/requests when I get back tonight. However, since I have been up for 72 hours give or take ((since I stopped being able to add properly hours ago, lol) due to my stones and such I may not get to it tonight, depending on how long my trip takes. If that happens everyone please know I will get it all done tomorrow I promise!

So winners I ask you please use this time to update/make any corrections to your wishes for how you want your points to be spent. If no changes if you could please post a "this is what I still one message for me" and I PROMISE your gift boxes will be filled up very soon!

And I want to say, thank you EVERYONE for being so wonderful and understanding in this matter!

And, to my anonymous gifted I can not say it enough! THANK YOU FOR BEING WONDERFUL!

Sky, I just read the above post. Thank You to our anonymous donor/sponsor! You are incredibly generous. This takes a load off my mind that all the winners will not have to wait to be gifted. I doesn't eliminate that fact that I had to ask them to wait nor that a wonderfully generous fellow simmer had to step in and cover my sponsored points. Since they choose to remain anonymous it leaves me no recourse, but to pay it forward once I am on my feet. Thank you Anonymous!

Thank you to all of you for your kind words and willingness to wait, but I'm so glad you won't have to wait after all. :mrgreen:
    140820-HBmsSZamsz7b.gif
  • aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,984 Member
    edited October 2013
    Wow! How sweet of anonymous!

I shall be back after I scout some WLs :mrgreen:
  • nyxinyxi Posts: 321 Member
    edited October 2013
    How gorgeous of your hidden Sponsor.

I'm very happy you can close this contest now and have the time to focus on yourself.

I would like to have the first 3 Items of my wishlist please ;)

I wish you all the best
  • lopithecuslopithecus Posts: 1,735 Member
    edited October 2013
    Wow, how nice of the anonymous donor.

Thank you so much anon! :mrgreen:

This is still what I want, thank you. :)

My Wishlist

Say “Aww!” (#9) – 50sps
    India Inspiration- Indo-Western Silk Dress (#16) – 75sps
    Egyptian Bride (#32) – 75sps
    Le Cirque Esprit- Perfect Pony Carousel Spring Rider (#33) – 100sps
    Le Cirque Esprit- Just A Hare Carousel Spring Rider (#34) – 100sps
    Le Cirque Esprit- Frog Prince Carousel Spring Rider (#35) – 100sps

The last 100sps I would like to split between LizzyBallet and Spinggirl.

Can you gift LizzyBallet the Just Like Dad (#4) – 50sps

And can you gift Springgirl the Happily Ever After- Woodsman's Jacket (#35) – 50sps

Get better soon Skymyst and Ivanna420, I really do hope things starts looking up. :)
    k55mmxl
    "The one you confide in the most. The one who understands you best. The one you'll miss more than any other. When he dies..." - Batman/Superman 018
    SuperBat ruined my life!<3
  • Sami-KattSami-Katt Posts: 629 Member
    edited October 2013
    Sami-Katt wrote:
    congrats winners :) All the entries were terrific :) I would like 1-7 on my list please steampunk returns,cowl necked, boho slip, obi fab, dolled up, crazy cuckoo, lacy retreat romper :) thank you

http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=Sami-Katt#

this still works for me thank you again :)
    edited October 2013
    Erja888 wrote:
    Dear Sky,

I emailed you regarding my prize. It's a little complicated... (Tip: Get some sleep before you read it!)
    However, I changed my original plan (but I also e-mailed it to you so you know what Ivanna420 and I were talking about.)

Feel free to send my an e-mail before gifting or just give out the prize as I stated at the end of my e-mail.

It has been done!
    edited October 2013
    This is still what I want: http://store.thesims3.com/productDetail.html?productId=OFB-SIM3:57590&categoryId=&back=categoryPage

It's my full 500 points worth lol (couldn't choose between that and they pro sizzle fryer wanted them both soo bad lol)

Hope everyone is ok and thanks for hosting <3

It has been GIFTED!
    edited October 2013
    nyxi wrote:
    How gorgeous of your hidden Sponsor.

I'm very happy you can close this contest now and have the time to focus on yourself.

I would like to have the first 3 Items of my wishlist please ;)

I wish you all the best

It has been GIFTED!
  • Erja888Erja888 Posts: 4,838 Member
    edited October 2013
    Skymyst wrote:
    Erja888 wrote:
    Dear Sky,

It has been done!

Thank you!

To all: I don't want to have a secret from you so I'll tell you what I did with my prize: I let Skymyst gift my points to Ivanna420 (by gifting her "One with nature" set).
    I'd love to see a singing career in game, EA! You can't let the singing skill go to waste! My TS4 EPs: GTW, GT, CL, C&D, S, GF, IL, DU, EL, SE, CoL, HSY, GrT, HR, FR GPs: OR, SD, DO, V, P, JA, SV, RoM, DHD, MWS
    edited October 2013
    Lopithecus & Jennytru I sent Nesa an e-mail regarding checking in. I am sure she will be here soon to gift you.
    edited October 2013
    Sami-Katt wrote:
    Sami-Katt wrote:
    congrats winners :) All the entries were terrific :) I would like 1-7 on my list please steampunk returns,cowl necked, boho slip, obi fab, dolled up, crazy cuckoo, lacy retreat romper :) thank you

http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=Sami-Katt#

It has all been GIFTED!

this still works for me thank you again :)
  • blacksheba1973blacksheba1973 Posts: 20,326 Member
    edited October 2013
    Erja888 wrote:
    Skymyst wrote:
    Erja888 wrote:
    Dear Sky,

It has been done!

Thank you!

To all: I don't want to have a secret from you so I'll tell you what I did with my prize: I let Skymyst gift my points to Ivanna420 (by gifting her "One with nature" set).
    That's so sweet hon! Glad this all worked out. :D **Big group hugs**
    YShQCz1.png
    edited October 2013
    Oh, wow 2nd place. :D Thanks to all of the Sponsors and especially to Skymyst. It was a great contest and had a lot of great entries.

As for my prize:

#60 <a href="http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=tayenriquez20">here</a&gt;

#16 <a href="http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=Loppie1988">here</a&gt;

and #1-7 <a href="http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=SimSassybree">here</a&gt; Crud, I rearranged the list, I tried putting the items up at the top but apparently it didn't save. I will work on this
    OK all fixed, 1-7 are revised

Ok it has all been GIFTED!
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    edited October 2013
    Ok where we stand on getting this contest closed out. (More for me then others, :lol:

Nesa should be here soon and should take care of .....

1) Aricarai (who is still figuring out what she wants)
    2) Lopithecus (posted wishes)
    3) Jennytru (posted wishes)

I am waiting to confirm SimSassybree still wants the items listed and I need to gift.

And, Leenie360 has yet to check in (does anyone have Leenie on friends list who might can send a little reminder to check in? If so I would greatly appricate it!
  • SimSassybreeSimSassybree Posts: 473 Member
    edited October 2013
    Oh, wow 2nd place. :D Thanks to all of the Sponsors and especially to Skymyst. It was a great contest and had a lot of great entries.

As for my prize:

#60 <a href="http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=tayenriquez20">here</a&gt;

#15 <a href="http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=Loppie1988">here</a&gt;

and #1-7 <a href="http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=SimSassybree">here</a&gt; Crud, I rearranged the list, I tried putting the items up at the top but apparently it didn't save. I will work on this
    OK all fixed, 1-7 are revised

I thought I would repost, it seems to have gotten buried. :D
    If you want to gift easier Skymyst you could just do the #26 on my <a href="http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=SimSassybree">list</a>. Its up to you.
  • Naley22Naley22 Posts: 1,147 Member
    edited October 2013
    Skymyst wrote:
    [
    It has all been GIFTED!

thank you!!!
  • tayenriquez20tayenriquez20 Posts: 211 New Member
    edited October 2013
    Been super busy at work so I missed a lot it looks like! First, congrats to all the winners! Y'all deserved it!! Second, thanks for the gift, SimSassybree, you really didn't have to do that!! Third, thanks for the contest Skymyst, it really was a lot of fun :D
  • Loppie1988Loppie1988 Posts: 3,800 Member
    edited October 2013
    Congrats to all winners :) And thank you Skymyst for hosting this amazing contest! Also thanks to all judges and sponsors :)

Thank you so much SimSassybree for sharing your winnings with me :) And thank you Skymyst for gifting me :)
    edited October 2013
    OMG! :shock: Erja! :shock: You were not supposed to do that! :!: Thank You so much for brightening my day(or maybe week)! :mrgreen: And thank you Skymyst for carrying out Erja's wishes, I will email you later, young lady! :wink::lol:

I was out all day yesterday doing interviews and such so I wasn't on my computer, but I log in today and find a little message in my inbox, then an email from Skymyst. I still couldn't believe what I was seeing so I come here and check the thread, and yep, there it was Erja gifted me his winnings.

Thank You, you really have no idea how much that gesture of kindness made my day or week. I just really don't have the right words to express my feelings right now (No coffee yet), so I will have to say it with a pic. :mrgreen:

graphics-thank-you-926192.gif
    140820-HBmsSZamsz7b.gif
    edited October 2013
    Sky, I posted on leenie's My Page, asking her to check in. I can't do much of what I had intended to do for you and your contest, but I can do that much! :mrgreen:
    140820-HBmsSZamsz7b.gif
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top