Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Complete a set

Comments

• lauravonawesomelauravonawesome Posts: 2,905 Member
    edited June 2017
    hey @bluegayle_ ~ unfortunately, this is a known issue for many of us.

if you haven't already, visit this board i made over at ea answers hq and click 'me too'. One of the community managers there has made the support team aware of the issue and will keep us updated.

everyone else who's having this issue, feel free to do the same. :heart:

-von
    I own the store, as of 12/16/17!| Thank you | Friends?| DD Rotation & Sales Help

anigif_enhanced-19003-1450118526-12.gif
  • BluegayleBluegayle Posts: 4,184 Member
    Thank you for that link @lauravonawesome I clicked.
    "Every child matters. If we fail our children, we are bound to fail our present, our future, faith, cultures, and civilizations as well."
    ZO6GpFg.jpg

AHQ Champion
  • Yoschi334Yoschi334 Posts: 99 Member

My new project is Waning Moon. I am still missing a few items from the other sets...but as I don't consider them to be "gifting-cheap" I added the moon stuff.
  • Nomiko13Nomiko13 Posts: 1,497 Member
    edited June 2017
    Updated my CYS Here

I just need the two hairstyles at the very top of my WL to be able to grab the set for free in the Daily Deals. :)

No longer needing to complete sets, since I'll be able to snag my two remaining sets off the Daily Deals for free! :)

THANK YOU, EVERYONE!
    (thanks @charlotteprice for gifting me what I needed to complete my Versailles set).
    Post edited by Nomiko13 on
    ▼add/follow▼
    ●【youtube】【 sims 3 page】【gallery】●

mario_10.jpg
    ●|| free items | daily deals | cascades |thank you ||●
    ▲still waiting on sims 4 generations▲
    ▶owner of the store since 9/21/2017◀
  • DakotaWahlDakotaWahl Posts: 256 Member
    bluegayle_ wrote: »
    Is anyone else having a problem with getting the sponsor ads to work? Same ad two days in a row and not giving points. I have tried refreshing and clearing browser. My page is also glitching but at least i can get it to work.

I have watched numerous ads the last several days and I have received ZERO points. :disappointed: I wonder if they are working on fixing it.
  • Jerry4Jerry4 Posts: 32 Member
    > @DakotaWahl said:
    > bluegayle_ wrote: »
    >
    > Is anyone else having a problem with getting the sponsor ads to work? Same ad two days in a row and not giving points. I have tried refreshing and clearing browser. My page is also glitching but at least i can get it to work.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > I have watched numerous ads the last several days and I have received ZERO points. :disappointed: I wonder if they are working on fixing it.

Same here. I was hoping to get that ipad item thing thats on sale this week but im not getting any points from the ads which is a shame because im like 40 points away so i probably wont be able to pick it up on sale sadly.
  • Ataberry26Ataberry26 Posts: 53 Member
    Can you help me with this set
    http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=Ataberry#
  • GREENEYAGREENEYA Posts: 7,796 Member
    @lauravonawesome thanks for the Slicked !!! <3

@aprlm thanks for the Like a Princess !!! <3

@Nomiko13 thanks for the Gown-In-Law, Missy O, Slight Scuffle, Blossom Twist and Never the Bride !!! <3

@scillakees thanks for the Lil’ Sophisticate with Bow and Fair and Flowing Teen !!! <3

Cute items. Thank you!!! :)

I'am still working on Romanza Bridal Party set.
    Still need help. :)

store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=GREENEYA
    Grabbed Palace of Versailles for 45 sp at DD 213~ cys updated!
    I own the store, as of 12/16/17!| Thank you | Friends?| DD Rotation & Sales Help

Hello my friends! How are you :D
    I'm trying the complete this beautiful Glitter and Glam Bedroom Collection <3
    But i need your help o:)
    My Wishlist: http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=Ataberry
    Thank you so much :D
  • lasummerblasummerb Posts: 2,761 Member
    @Ataberry26 Are you able to add your wishlist in your signature? It would be easier for ppl to see it that way. :)
    I love that glam bedroom set. I sent you a few items, I hope you enjoy it as much as I do in my teen's room. Happy Simming.
    @lasummerb Thank you for your kind :) How can i add? İdk, I think i cant because I'm new member in forum
    Thank yoıu so so much @lasummerb :blush: I finished the set! Thank you :smile:
    I'm trying now complete:
    Lullabies and Nursery Rhymes and Ragtime in the Big Easy
    I added some objects to my wishlist :smile:
    Can you help me please :smiley:
    Thank you so much for your help!
    edited June 2017
    Ataberry26 wrote: »
    Thank yoıu so so much @lasummerb :blush: I finished the set! Thank you :smile:
    I'm trying now complete:
    Lullabies and Nursery Rhymes and Ragtime in the Big Easy
    I added some objects to my wishlist :smile:
    Can you help me please :smiley:
    Thank you so much for your help!

@Ataberry26

You're welcome!

Go to your wishlist on the TS3 store site, copy the link. In your signature settings on this forum Type "wishlist" highlight that and paste the link in the url tag and save
    I cant :neutral: You don't have permission to use a signature. :'(
    But Thank you for your gifts <3
    edited July 2017
    Ataberry26 wrote: »
    I cant :neutral: You don't have permission to use a signature. :'(
    But Thank you for your gifts <3

@Ataberry26 You know, now I see you're still a new member, so that's probably why. :) No biggie, once you become a member you will be able to change it.

You're welcome. I'm not currently playing my TS3 saves, since I own most of everything in the store I want, I had extra points to give away. Welcome to the forums.

GREENEYA wrote: »
    @lauravonawesome thanks for the Tot-sized 3 piece !!! <3

@lasummerb thanks for the Say “Aww!” !!! <3

These are cute. Thank you! :)

I'am still working on Romanza Bridal Party set.
    Still need help with this set. :)

store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=GREENEYA

@GREENEYA You're welcome! It's such a cute little dress. My Sim's toddler wore it to her wedding when her mommy married her step-daddy. :)
    Hey Simmers!

I have some leftover SimPoints. I'm not currently playing my TS3 saves, so if anyone needs help with getting a couple of items from sets, please let me know!
  • Nomiko13Nomiko13 Posts: 1,497 Member
    @lasummerb That's very generous of you! I'm actually set for all sets but one (that I'm waiting to snag in the Daily Deals), however, I just have individual items remaining.
    ▼add/follow▼
    ●【youtube】【 sims 3 page】【gallery】●

mario_10.jpg
    ●|| free items | daily deals | cascades |thank you ||●
    ▲still waiting on sims 4 generations▲
    ▶owner of the store since 9/21/2017◀
    I finished the set thank you :)
    I'm trying some low price good objects :D
    http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=Ataberry
    (Some parts are really cheap-some parts are missing from sets)
    Thank you so much @lasummerb ! I'm so embarrassed :blush:
    @lasummerb that is incredibly kind of you.

you're welcome to have a look at my wishlist, if you feel so inclined. i'm trying to make modern dining & style free at dd 381 (as of now, it will be 77 sp); i'm also hoping to make jazz age wear free at 750, which should give me the rest of feb. 2011 free as well, since i already own 57% of that set.

currently, i can only repay you in gratitude. but i will pay it forward when i can.

@Nomiko13
    @Ataberry26
    You're welcome!

@lauravonawesome No problem at all! I'm happy to help. I was active in this part of the forum last year. TS3 Simmers are very generous. So many ppl helped me complete sets and I returned the favor. Ppl also gifted me big items at times as well. TS3 Simmers are the best. I hope you get the sets at a good price. The Jazz Age set is one of my faves. Happy Simming!
    edited July 2017
    oh wow, thank you @lasummerb for gifting me 4 of my top 5 :):heart::cookie:

i used to be very active on the forums before they moved to this version of the site. but i went back to school last fall and only became active again when i broke my ankle and couldn't complete my semester (or go to work, or much else); that's when i found this thread and got to know the lovely people on it.

i didn't care for the jazz age set at first, but it grew on me and i love it now!

all of you have been so kind, and i will definitely pay everything forward when i'm in a position to do so. thank you again!

Hello :smile: It's me again! I'm trying finish Haute Hacienda Kitchen Set :smiley:
    Thank you so so much <3
    My Wishlist : http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=Ataberry