Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Kennedy - by Kimwriter75

Kennedy

Kennedy_zps37d06d72.png

Kennedy is a MCM with contemporary features. This home is not for the shy or loner types as the only enclosers are the bathrooms. Two bedrooms and two baths make this the perfect home for a close couple who share everything. It features a lapping pool within the center of the home, office, outside dining, music, games, and relaxation. Built in Hidden Springs on 9 Azure Lake Ave. for 155, 400. Lot can be placed on any 30x40 space. No third party Custom Content!

Slideshow - http://s1043.photobucket.com/user/SimKim75/slideshow/Kennedy?sort=6

Youtube - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjRts49Ww50&feature=youtu.be

Download - http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7630576

Thanks for viewing! :mrgreen:
Imagination > Knowledge

Comments

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    edited September 2013
    Great layout and design of Kennedy. :)It looks great the way you have done the pool in the middle of the home and have the rest of the rooms around it. The greenery in the planterboxes look great in this pool area. It looks great the way you have done the front entrance to the home with the row of plants and water feature each side of the pathway. The outdoor floor lights look great. Great nook areas on the front porch of the house to sit on the seats outside. Nice furnishing of the interior. Great shades of colour you have used. The blue, white and grey/black shades look great. Great way you have done the the curved sofa seating area, and the pattern on the mat there looks good. It looks great how you have done the dining table area with the bar nearby to have a drink from. Great design of the kitchen with the eat in counter area, the tiled walls and the spotlight ceiling lights. Great layout of the various areas of the interior.
    It is a great home! :)
  • Options
    peacemaker_icpeacemaker_ic Posts: 1,878 Member
    edited September 2013
    Awesome build Kim :)
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited September 2013
    Lovely build Kim. :D What I love most is the interiors. Beautiful colour combos and great choice of textures. My favourites are the double bedrooms and lounge area. The pool area looks fantastic too. Recommended. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • Options
    saitouamysaitouamy Posts: 1,104 Member
    edited September 2013
    Oh my! Such a stylish house :shock:
    I really love how you decorated inside and outside. And the courtyard pool looks amazing! Wonderful house Kimwriter :)
  • Options
    kimwriter75kimwriter75 Posts: 1,837 Member
    edited September 2013
    Saitouamy - Thank you. It was so much fun to just go wild with the palette and such. :D

Yanti - Hey dear! Thanks! I love the interiors as well. I think I had a big smile on my face while working on them. :mrgreen:

Peace - Ty! :)

Rose - Once again, you blow me away with your awesome comment! Thanks so much for being so attention to detail. :D
    Imagination > Knowledge
  • Options
    TojaxTojax Posts: 5,076 Member
    edited September 2013
    Wow, your house has a very interesting look to it. Almost futuristic, but not too insane. Beautifully done :)
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    Haha, thanks! :D
    Imagination > Knowledge
  • Options
    follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    edited September 2013
    Hi Kim
    The Kennedy is a fantastic build love love the Youtube show through. It showed what a wonderful layout the build had and how beautifully it was decorated. Rec'd of course. :D
    Hugs Folly
  • Options
    NiniBeMe69NiniBeMe69 Posts: 2,327 Member
    edited September 2013
    Totally cool build. I love the interiors and the design of the home. Rec'd :)
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    Thanks Nini! :D

Hi Folly! So glad you liked the video! I thought the song was a perfect fit. :D Thank you so much! Hugs!
    Imagination > Knowledge
  • Options
    WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    edited September 2013
    Kim, Kennedy looks great! I love the design and the blue and white you chose. It looks great throughout the interior too with the pops of yellow and green. The lap pool in the center is a very cool idea! Rec'd. :D
  • Options
    SarademoorSarademoor Posts: 2,851 Member
    edited September 2013
    What a beautiful, airy house Kim <3 I love it!
  • Options
    gokukarengokukaren Posts: 1,247 New Member
    edited September 2013
    GREAT BUILD Kim... love the design and authentic decorating. RECOMMENDED!
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    Hiya Karen! Good to see you and thank you so much! *hugs*

Thanks Sara! <3 I appreciate it! :D

Hi Cath! Thanks! I am so happy you like it! :)
    Imagination > Knowledge
  • Options
    PurpleKachinaPurpleKachina Posts: 4,159 Member
    edited September 2013
    Nice work on the exterior! The entire home blends in with the enviroment :]

I also like the shade of blue you have used, combined with white :>
    It looks stylish yet very clean and calming as well :]

Rec-a-rooni :XD:
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    Thank you, Manssom! Always a treat to have you stop by! :D