Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

***Face to Face*** A Headshot Competition! Winners Posted! See 1st & last page!

Comments

• Options
    JABWARRIOR1JABWARRIOR1 Posts: 2,360 Member
    edited September 2013
    Tacha75 wrote:
    Judging time for the mocks :) Since we have 20 applicants, 5 will not be moving on. I was hoping to have another judge involved if anyone knows of anybody :) I will have scores posted and models picked by Wednesday night. This is not going to be easy-all of your pictures are great!

Can't wait for the results :mrgreen:
  • Options
    KamekojKamekoj Posts: 242 Member
    edited September 2013
    Tacha75 wrote:
    Judging time for the mocks :) Since we have 20 applicants, 5 will not be moving on. I was hoping to have another judge involved if anyone knows of anybody :) I will have scores posted and models picked by Wednesday night. This is not going to be easy-all of your pictures are great!
    Oh it's very exciting! And yes, all of you have wonderful mocks submitted! Good Luck to everyone! :wink:
    mynewsiggys.gif
  • Options
    eggy900eggy900 Posts: 4,661 New Member
    edited September 2013
    Woo! I'm nervous, though... o.o
    Good luck to all the other contestants~! c:
  • Options
    SimChelle1982SimChelle1982 Posts: 2,666 Member
    edited September 2013
    Good luck to all...the mocks are so pretty! :)
    15172699815_7cdb04275d_o.png
  • Options
    EmmatigerlilyEmmatigerlily Posts: 643 Member
    edited September 2013
    Tacha75 wrote:

Hi, I'm Emmatigerlily. I don't know if you still need another judge at all, but if so then I'm up for it. I've not actually judged anything before, this is the first post I've ever made in this forum I think, so I might need you to explain things a little. But everyone has got to start somewhere, right? It's all right if you don't think I'm experience enough, that's okay, I kind of agree. I just wanted to help out.
    Anyway, if you still need someone then I think my email is on my 'about me' or you can post something on my page and I'll try to get back to you soon.
    Good luck everyone, I think all of the entries are wonderful by the way :)
    Have a nice day xx
  • Options
    Tacha75Tacha75 Posts: 2,509 Member
    edited September 2013
    Tacha75 wrote:

Hi, I'm Emmatigerlily. I don't know if you still need another judge at all, but if so then I'm up for it. I've not actually judged anything before, this is the first post I've ever made in this forum I think, so I might need you to explain things a little. But everyone has got to start somewhere, right? It's all right if you don't think I'm experience enough, that's okay, I kind of agree. I just wanted to help out.
    Anyway, if you still need someone then I think my email is on my 'about me' or you can post something on my page and I'll try to get back to you soon.
    Have a nice day xx

I love the offer. I already have all the mocks scored though. Have you ever done any modeling competitions? Those would count for some experience. I am still fairly new and was hoping to add a more experienced judge.
    1jtb7m.jpg
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    Should post scores and assignment 1 tonight. Judging was extremely hard. I hated it because I want to keep everyone. I hope no one gets offended by any comments I have made especially since I am still so new and learning.
    1jtb7m.jpg
  • Options
    cheerio517cheerio517 Posts: 817 Member
    edited September 2013
    I'm nervous now! I hope I make it into the top 15, but everyone's mocks are beautiful!
    hvv6th.jpg
  • Options
    KISRTYF1KISRTYF1 Posts: 1,065 Member
    edited September 2013
    Thanks for scores, and seen assignments, just to clarify we can pick any flower and any colour, but only one colour and one flower?, or is it any colour and different flowers, or are we being assigned a flower or colour?

0EbLrhU.png
  • Options
    MadelynsMommyMadelynsMommy Posts: 1,252 Member
    edited September 2013
    Checking in! So glad to have made it into the top 15, thanks for the comment and score!!
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    KISRTYF1 wrote:
    Thanks for scores, and seen assignments, just to clarify we can pick any flower and any colour, but only one colour and one flower?, or is it any colour and different flowers, or are we being assigned a flower or colour?

You can pick the flower you want. One type of flower and only one color-you can use varies shades of the color you chose. Now the makeup you use and your background should compliment the color of the flowers-if that makes sense..they do not half to be the same
    1jtb7m.jpg
  • Options
    SimChelle1982SimChelle1982 Posts: 2,666 Member
    edited September 2013
    Thanks for scores and seen assignment 1. I know, Valentine does look sad in her shot. She looks sad in almost all of her shots because of those puppy dog eyes lol. It makes her unique though :) I'll try to use poses that show off her smile! :)

Sorry to the eliminated models. Scores were so close! Congratulations to all those moving forward.

I'll work on my assignment over the weekend. Can't wait to see the other entries! :D
    15172699815_7cdb04275d_o.png
  • Options
    abillings1978abillings1978 Posts: 1,521 Member
    edited September 2013
    Do we need to reserve the color and flower we want?
    Just in case we do I choose Red and Rose :D
  • Options
    knh330knh330 Posts: 1,593 Member
    edited September 2013
    Phew! I was so nervous. I'm so happy to see I made it through the top 15.

I knew that the make-up wasn't bold enough after I saw everyone else's entries, but it was too late to change. I'm just so grateful that I got through. I'm gonna do so much better this time around!

Congrats to everyone else who made it through.
  • Options
    jennytrujennytru Posts: 1,045 Member
    edited September 2013
    Congrats to the the chosen! I will try to lurk, but I think this elimination ends my summer of modeling- back to building lots =)

Good luck to the models!
    Moonstone.jpg

• Options
    edited September 2013
    Do we need to reserve the color and flower we want?
    Just in case we do I choose Red and Rose :D

No need to reserve. It is fine if models use the same flower as others.
    1jtb7m.jpg
  • Options
    HannahJayneBebsHannahJayneBebs Posts: 1,251 Member
    edited September 2013
    Seen it~ :D Wee, thank you for the scores. Y'all are right - they are so close! Congrats lasummerb, seeing as we tied. :mrgreen:
    I'm guessing this is going to require some editing. o.O But it's an awesome assignment, all the same. <3
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    Assignment 2 :D

1111_zps8c177fe3.png
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    I guess you will have to click on my photo to see the whole image, it won't fit and quick reply won't work :(
  • Options
    SimFanAJSimFanAJ Posts: 2,755 Member
    edited September 2013
    Thanks for my score. I'm glad I made it through. :)

I'll work on A1 whenever I have time. Photoshop isn't really my friend though lol.
    1stsiggy_zpsa76c2175.png
  • Options
    lasummerblasummerb Posts: 2,761 Member
    edited September 2013
    Yaaahhh!!! Yana made it! Congrats to everyone else too. The next assignment looks fun!
  • Options
    EmmatigerlilyEmmatigerlily Posts: 643 Member
    edited September 2013
    Tacha75 wrote:
    Tacha75 wrote:

Have a nice day xx

I love the offer. I already have all the mocks scored though. Have you ever done any modeling competitions? Those would count for some experience. I am still fairly new and was hoping to add a more experienced judge.

That's fair enough, I've not done any modeling sorry. So I don't really have any experience at all. I just thought I'd be nice and offer if you needed someone. You're probably better off without me anyway haha x :lol:
    Good luck to everyone and well done to everyone that passed the mock, those scores were really close, every single one was beautiful.
  • Options
    lasummerblasummerb Posts: 2,761 Member
    edited September 2013
    @Tacha, can it be any type of flower? Not just the ones pictured?
  • Options
    knh330knh330 Posts: 1,593 Member
    edited September 2013
    I'm not the best at photoshop and picture editing. So...this assignment might be a problem for me :shock:
  • Options
    PlateinmywayPlateinmyway Posts: 1,474 New Member
    edited September 2013
    Congrats to everyone else and thanks for scores! I agree about too much orange, I guess I should have used a colder color in the background to contrast with her makeup...But of course I only thought of that after submitting my assignment :XD:
    Oh, and seen A1 ^^
    knh330 wrote:
    I'm not the best at photoshop and picture editing. So...this assignment might be a problem for me :shock:
    Same here, I'm a bit worried about how my pic will come out too stress-ronge-les-ongles-95.gif