Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

***Face to Face*** A Headshot Competition! Winners Posted! See 1st & last page!

1151617181921...Next

Comments

• lasummerblasummerb Posts: 2,761 Member
    edited October 2013
  • SimFanAJSimFanAJ Posts: 2,755 Member
    edited October 2013
    Thank you so much Tacha for the scores and comments. I've really enjoyed being a part of this comp. Life has been pretty rough lately, and this comp has helped keep my mind off of it. So thanks for picking it up. You've been a wonderful host and judge. :thumbup:

And thanks to everyone for the congratulations. I appreciate them. And I would like to congratulate lasummerb and Kirsty as well, and to everyone who was a part of this. It's been fun, and there have been some really great pictures.

@Tacha - could you just gift me the 1000 Simpoints? Thanks! :mrgreen:

*Edit: I forgot to mention about the banners. They're very nice! You did a nice job.
    1stsiggy_zpsa76c2175.png
  • Tacha75Tacha75 Posts: 2,509 Member
    edited October 2013
    SimFanAJ wrote:
    Thank you so much Tacha for the scores and comments. I've really enjoyed being a part of this comp. Life has been pretty rough lately, and this comp has helped keep my mind off of it. So thanks for picking it up. You've been a wonderful host and judge. :thumbup:

And thanks to everyone for the congratulations. I appreciate them. And I would like to congratulate lasummerb and Kirsty as well, and to everyone who was a part of this. It's been fun, and there have been some really great pictures.

*Edit: I forgot to mention about the banners. They're very nice! You did a nice job.

I can gift it to you. I think I need your email to do it. If you don't want to post it on here send it to my email in my about me :)
    1jtb7m.jpg
    edited October 2013
    lasummerb wrote:
    @ Tacha, I updated my list, I forgot about this item I wanted, thanks a lot!

you have been gifted :mrgreen:
    1jtb7m.jpg
    edited October 2013
    @Kirsty- what do you want me to gift you with your sim points?
    1jtb7m.jpg
  • KISRTYF1KISRTYF1 Posts: 1,065 Member
    edited October 2013
    Tacha75 wrote:

I am not sure how you would like to do this Tacha, as I don't want to be a pain with naming lots of individual things (15, I dont like sets much) maybe you could gift the thousand then gift the 300 point set (as mine comes to a total of 1260 points.

Edit: I have added the items to my wish list..
    0EbLrhU.png
    edited October 2013
    KISRTYF1 wrote:
    Tacha75 wrote:

I am not sure how you would like to do this Tacha, as I don't want to be a pain with naming lots of individual things (15, I dont like sets much) maybe you could gift the thousand then gift the 300 point set (as mine comes to a total of 1260 points.

Edit: I have added the items to my wish list..

It's not a pain at all. You have 1500 points to spend so spend them all :)

For me to gift you the 1000 you need to live in the US since I do and I need your email address because it asks for it.
    1jtb7m.jpg
    edited October 2013
    Tacha75 wrote:

For me to gift you the 1000 you need to live in the US since I do and I need your email address because it asks for it.

Thats is a no go then, I live in the UK. I have added around 1300 points to wishlist, and thats enough for me :D...Thanks Tacha..
    0EbLrhU.png
  • lasummerblasummerb Posts: 2,761 Member
    edited October 2013
    edited October 2013
    KISRTYF1 wrote:
    Tacha75 wrote:

Thats is a no go then, I live in the UK. I have added around 1300 points to wishlist, and thats enough for me :D...Thanks Tacha..

Ok :cry: I will start on your list right now :)
    1jtb7m.jpg
    edited October 2013
    KISRTYF1 wrote:
    Tacha75 wrote:

I have emptied your wishlist :mrgreen:
    1jtb7m.jpg
    edited October 2013
    Tacha75 wrote:
    I have emptied your wishlist :mrgreen:

Thanks Tacha, this was such a great comp, I hope you consider a cycle 2 :D...
    0EbLrhU.png
    edited October 2013
    Tacha75 wrote:
    SimFanAJ wrote:

I can gift it to you. I think I need your email to do it. If you don't want to post it on here send it to my email in my about me :)

Sent! Thanks again. =)
    1stsiggy_zpsa76c2175.png
    edited October 2013
    SimFanAJ wrote:
    Tacha75 wrote:
    SimFanAJ wrote:

Sent! Thanks again. =)

Gifted :mrgreen: Let me know for sure that you got it!
    1jtb7m.jpg
  • BobSkellingtonBobSkellington Posts: 9,206 Member
    edited October 2013
    Great competition, I would've liked to have gone further, but, oh well..:)

Congratulations to Kirsty on winning, you deserved it!
    Beauty obtains attention, but personality is what captures the heart. ♥
    sox3c8.jpg
  • HannahJayneBebsHannahJayneBebs Posts: 1,251 Member
    edited October 2013
    Congratulations on the winners! :mrgreen: Woo, y'all deserved it, 'specially you, Kirsty. I enjoyed this competition so much - and yeah, I hope a second cycle crops up (even if I doubt I'd have time, LOL).
  • JABWARRIOR1JABWARRIOR1 Posts: 2,360 Member
    edited October 2013
    Congratz to all the finalists and Kirsty and p.s. I really hope there is a cycle 2 as I would have loved to have been a part of this one :mrgreen:

Also what size are the siggies you made, I'm currently in the process of making one :mrgreen:
    edited October 2013
    Congratz to all the finalists and Kirsty and p.s. I really hope there is a cycle 2 as I would have loved to have been a part of this one :mrgreen:

Also what size are the siggies you made, I'm currently in the process of making one :mrgreen:

I am debating whether to do a cycle 2 :D Need to come up with some head shot ideas first.

The siggies are 600 x 145
    1jtb7m.jpg
    edited October 2013
    I got the simpoints, Tacha. With them, and the ones I had saved, I was able to finally buy Midnight Hollow! :mrgreen:
    1stsiggy_zpsa76c2175.png
    edited October 2013
    SimFanAJ wrote:
    I got the simpoints, Tacha. With them, and the ones I had saved, I was able to finally buy Midnight Hollow! :mrgreen:

Yay! Enjoy! I love Midnight Hollow :mrgreen:
    1jtb7m.jpg