The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 Arrival Trailer Easter Eggs!

Comments

• JacobRuehlmanJacobRuehlman Posts: 495 New Member
    edited August 2013
    jirlucfan wrote:
    Updating it now! The reason I didn't have them there at first is because the links are really long! :P

Thank you, it's greatly appreciated!! :D (mostly because I'm too lazy to find them myself LOL) :lol:;)
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,388 Member
    edited August 2013
    Just curious why are they showing easter eggs when the game isn't coming out till next year? Could this mean these will be talked about September 17th in the LB?
  • loosmaloosma Posts: 372 Member
    edited August 2013
    Just curious why are they showing easter eggs when the game isn't coming out till next year? Could this mean these will be talked about September 17th in the LB?

Probably for nostalgia. Like bella goth and tragic clown coming back. I think they think that we will be super ok with just basic news though haha.
  • DragonLadyXIIIDragonLadyXIII Posts: 328 New Member
    edited August 2013
    Bella? Grilled cheese? Senso orb?

A lot of these sound as though they are homages to 2, which I think is a fantastic idea, really.
  • kjoneskjones Posts: 832 Member
    edited August 2013
    OMG :shock: Does this mean that finally after all these years there will actually be Llamas in the game! It's about time!
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,749 Member
    edited August 2013
    Its been confirmed that Pets will not be in the base game-nor weather either.
    6adMCGP.gif
    edited August 2013
    MadameLee wrote:

Where has that been confirmed? I've been trying to keep up with all the info that has been trickling out, but I haven't seen anything about that.
  • crinrictcrinrict Posts: 18,771 Member
    edited August 2013
    It was a question at SimsCamp and they said no weather and pets in base game.
    Crinrict's Help Blogs -- Twitter
    Please do not send me PMs/post on my wall if you're looking for help. I can't attend to those. You can find me at AnswerHQ.
    How to report bugs at AnswersHQ
    AHQ Tutorial

edited August 2013
    kjones wrote:
    MadameLee wrote:

Where has that been confirmed? I've been trying to keep up with all the info that has been trickling out, but I haven't seen anything about that.

Grant confirmed it sorry I can't find the link but I did read that.
  • Stdlr9Stdlr9 Posts: 2,744 Member
    edited August 2013
    Sc3niX wrote:
    Stdlr9 wrote:
    Of course pets will be in the game....eventually.... as an expansion pack. It would be crazy not to have them. Being "in the game" isn't the same thing as "in the base game."

Thats why im wondering if they are implying pets to be in the base game since it is the base game trailer.

EA has already said that pets and weather will NOT be in the base game.
    edited August 2013
    :cry: I keep hoping that something is going to make have to have this game.....I want to love it sooooo much. So far it's just been one disappointment after another :?

If there are no pets or weather in the base game, then why are they In the trailer? Why even put that in there if those aren't going to be in the base game. As if we really need a hint to a Pets and Weather EP :evil:
  • LadyWhiteFaithLadyWhiteFaith Posts: 254 New Member
    edited August 2013
    kjones wrote:
    :cry: I keep hoping that something is going to make have to have this game.....I want to love it sooooo much. So far it's just been one disappointment after another :?

If there are no pets or weather in the base game, then why are they In the trailer? Why even put that in there if those aren't going to be in the base game. As if we really need a hint to a Pets and Weather EP :evil:
    Of course pets will be in the game....eventually.... as an expansion pack. It would be crazy not to have them. Being "in the game" isn't the same thing as "in the base game."
  • smilies246smilies246 Posts: 556 New Member
    edited August 2013

It only goes up to 0:20 on my pc. :?

0:21 for me haha
  • loosmaloosma Posts: 372 Member
    edited August 2013
    If there are no pets or weather in the base game, then why are they In the trailer? Why even put that in there if those aren't going to be in the base game. As if we really need a hint to a Pets and Weather EP

I know right lol like duhh we know you're gonna charge us 70 bucks for a pets and seasons EP in the years to come lol. I know you guys think we're stupid but not that stupid derp derp. Oh EA =_=

edited August 2013
    kjones wrote:

I get it, but why won't they just tell us what is actually going to be in the base game instead of what will be in the game in the future. It just doesn't make any sense.
    edited August 2013
    I don't think every easter egg will be in the base game. Some of that stuff will be in expansions such as pets and weather. I think their letting us know there is a pets expansion sometimes in the future but hey we all knew it was going to happen at some point.
  • Sc3niXSc3niX Posts: 2,468 Member
    edited August 2013
    Stdlr9 wrote:
    Sc3niX wrote:
    Stdlr9 wrote:

Thats why im wondering if they are implying pets to be in the base game since it is the base game trailer.

EA has already said that pets and weather will NOT be in the base game.

Well okay i didn't know! Don't bite me lol :shock:
  • 2011simone2011simone Posts: 2,444 Member
    edited August 2013
    edited August 2013
    I wonder when they're going to put up the other easter eggs.
  • 2011simone2011simone Posts: 2,444 Member
    edited August 2013

Did you see this one
    Egg 8...intergalactic space dance party 0.06
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0-T6QsxyVc&src_vid=WLmN1D1P2RI&
    feature=iv&annotation_id=annotation_3475562229
    My origin id is sim2011
  • PamhamletPamhamlet Posts: 5,556 Member
    edited August 2013
    To the OP: Thanks so much for posting these links! Would you be so kind as to add the names of the Easter Egg videos in your first post? For example, #1 is Channel Surfing, etc. etc. Thank you!
    edited August 2013
    2011simone wrote:

Did you see this one
    Egg 8...intergalactic space dance party 0.06
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0-T6QsxyVc&src_vid=WLmN1D1P2RI&
    feature=iv&annotation_id=annotation_3475562229

Oh my gosh could that be a hint Goopy is returning? Also that dance is awesome.
  • jirlucfanjirlucfan Posts: 447 Member
    edited August 2013
    Pamhamlet wrote:
    To the OP: Thanks so much for posting these links! Would you be so kind as to add the names of the Easter Egg videos in your first post? For example, #1 is Channel Surfing, etc. etc. Thank you!

You're welcome! I added the names of the easter egg videos. :D
  • PamhamletPamhamlet Posts: 5,556 Member
    edited August 2013
    jirlucfan wrote:
    You're welcome! I added the names of the easter egg videos. :D

Sweet! Much appreciated! :D