Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims-4 Pets Plus! (plus own and operate a Zoo)

I'm sure we will get another "pets" expansion in the Sims-4 series. But i'm hoping they will add more then just one new type of pet. (sims-3 added horses).

I would really love my sims to own and operate a Zoo.

--Imagine all the cute animals we could raise and care for?
--Imagine all the buy/build items they could make for us to build and decorate a zoo with?
--Imagine all the new gameplay that could come with owning and operating a zoo? (like the zoo tycoon series, or like the resorts and restaurants we had in sim-2 & 3).

Would anyone like this idea?

Comments

• imortalfriezaimortalfrieza Posts: 47
    edited August 2013
    Even though I know they won't, I'm hoping is that they don't take most everything out that was in the expansion packs including Pets and then resell them to us as expansion packs AGAIN with Sims 4. Most of all what I'm hoping they do is put something actually NEW for once instead of just giving us the same crap over and over.
  • LisameesimsLisameesims Posts: 1,125 Member
    edited August 2013
    Even though I know they won't, I'm hoping is that they don't take most everything out that was in the expansion packs including Pets and then resell them to us as expansion packs AGAIN with Sims 4. Most of all what I'm hoping they do is put something actually NEW for once instead of just giving us the same crap over and over.

They added horses in sim-3.....but if there going to give us another pets expansion for sims-4, i hope it includes many new types of animals. Not just one new animal. So i thought zoo animals would be great! They could sell venues relating to the animals, or sell rare animals in the shop. But i suspect there just going to give us the same pets ep again but with added pet emotions.
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    edited August 2013
    Hi :D

A zoo would be Awesome! :thumbup:

I so want a Circus and an Amusement Park, too. :lol:

• SailorCetiSailorCeti Posts: 807 Member
    edited August 2013
    Yeah, I'd be willing to wait a while longer if it meant that most of the current ep content was included, or extended. I really don't like the idea of starting my main family over again, especially if they are dependent on an ep feature.

Honestly, that's my only hesitation at the moment. Graphics? Pft. I used to play WoW and was fine. No CASt? Faster load times. Besides, with the advent of swatches, i bet my bottom dollar, they'll implement a new CASw (create a swatch) and that's where we'll see the color wheel. So in the end, i have little issue with much, except losing current content.
    This game needs more Sailor Moon!

Hold SHIFT while using the FRIEZE tool to apply it to a single wall, and not an entire room!

** SailorCeti's Builds **

If you download one of my builds, by all means, leave me a message and tell me what you did and did not like about it.
  • dinosaurchickendinosaurchicken Posts: 10 New Member
    edited August 2013
    I'm sure we will get another "pets" expansion in the Sims-4 series. But i'm hoping they will add more then just one new type of pet. (sims-3 added horses).

I would really love my sims to own and operate a Zoo.

--Imagine all the cute animals we could raise and care for?
    --Imagine all the buy/build items they could make for us to build and decorate a zoo with?
    --Imagine all the new gameplay that could come with owning and operating a zoo? (like the zoo tycoon series, or like the resorts and restaurants we had in sim-2 & 3).

Would anyone like this idea?
    I love this idea Zoo tycoon was one of my favorite games. This is something that EA must DO instead of giving us the same bland pets Expansion pack with only one new animal. I think that there should also be aquariums :mrgreen:
  • DragonLadyXIIIDragonLadyXIII Posts: 328 New Member
    edited August 2013
    I tend not to bother with small pets. I like being able to customize and breed, establish bloodlines. It's the major reason I haven't bought the new town yet.

A Zoo Tycoon/Sims crossover would be fun! :mrgreen:
  • emiie10emiie10 Posts: 1,871 Member
    edited August 2013
    I'm really excited to see what they do with Sims 4 pets. I hope they add other common pets like bunnies!

Plus, I hope that if they do add a new 'big' pet, like a zoo feature that other pets are brushed off like what they did with the dogs and cats when horses were introduced...
    They could have done a lot more :?
  • Summersethomes5Summersethomes5 Posts: 450 Member
    edited August 2013
    I was happy to get horses in this EP since we didnt have them in TS2 maybe we can get farm animals too?
  • fakefake Posts: 613 Member
    How Pets Cat And Dog Look in The Sims 4 I want to see photos on Pets Look in The Sims 4 Not Horses no thanks
    The Sims 4 Pets New Job As Zookeeper as From Zoo Tycoon
    Amusement Park in The Sims 4 City life Expansion Pack 3 ;)
    The Sims 4 City Life Come New Cinema From The Sims 3 Store And The Sims 2 Freetime
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    Farm animals.
    The Sims 4 Pets And live life Expansion Pack Life State Imaginary Friend Bunny And Cat And Dog Not Horse Ghost Pet :)
    The Sims 4 Pets And live life Expansion Pack Life State Imaginary Friend Bunny And Cat And Dog Not Horse Ghost Pet Good Ideas :)
    Rflong7 You Tragic Amusement Park no
  • MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    I don't like zoos.

I would much rather:
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    Farm animals.

AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • NectereNectere Posts: 1,002 Member
    Sims 4: Country Life EP with farm animals, farmers market, country fair with contests (food/games/best in show etc) and a carosel, real lemonade stands, rolling hills of country side, hayrides, barnyard dances with fiddlers, ability to create/place bridges, place fishing streams, more craftables (i.e. pottery with clay, more and paintable woodworking, new foods +canning, flower arrangements, wool/knitting/needlepoint/rug making/soap/candles/nectar making?), picnics, rope swings, porch swings, skylights for real greenhouses, catchable insects in the farm world, cowboy/girl type aspiration, ranching job, western/country theme build/buy, hammocks, more country style fencing with matching single and double gates, stone stairs, ceiling beams/rafters/fans, barn like doors...
    Mods should enhance my game, not fix it.
    Origin ID NectereSim
  • Maxwell_CollinsMaxwell_Collins Posts: 143 Member
    I've pretty much figured it out at this point. I've actually already talked about this topic in one of my older threads. Take a look:

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/803080/8-expansions-i-would-like-to-see-in-the-sims-4
    My YouTube Channel
    Draconic Gaming

DeviantArt Page
    Lunispellweaver (will try to change it)

Some of my Threads:
    8 Expansions I Would Like to See in the Sims 4
    DragonSim

The Sims 4 Pets And live life Expansion Pack Not Zoo Only Tragic Amusement Park You @Rflong7 Tragic Amusement Park is Good idea Sorry Not Zoo next Expansion Pack The Sims 4 Jurassic World Expansion Pack You Can Clone Dinosaur Who
  • EgomouseEgomouse Posts: 69 Member
    Oh man, I hope they spend a TOOOOONNN of time on this pets expansion. How do we choose between farm, zoo, and virtual pets? I want it all D:
    If they manage to pull all of that off, it will be the greatest expansion ever.
  • papersuitcasepapersuitcase Posts: 838 Member
    Sounds FUN!
    edited October 2016
    I don't like zoos. in The Sims 4 Pets And live life Expansion Pack
    I would much rather has The Sims 4 Jurassic World Expansion Pack instead go in http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/902100/the-sims-4-jurassic-world-expansion-pack
    edited October 2016
    let’s talk see Jurassic World Park in Zoo Tycoon 2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnDVzQGlo-E
    Oh find Not Zoo in The Sims 4 Pets And live life Expansion Pack to Next Only Dinosaur Park Would anyone like this idea instead For Zoo go Look On My idea http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/902100/the-sims-4-jurassic-world-expansion-pack/p1