Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Interactive Map of Oasis Landing!

Daniel Reutter of simfans put together an amazing map that shows you all of the details of Oasis Landing, the new world from Into the Future. So clever! Check it out here: http://www.simfans.de/specials/entdecke_sims3_into-the-future/

Comments

• Sam_Is_GreatSam_Is_Great Posts: 2,189 Member
    edited August 2013
    Always love these! Great for finding my future house :mrgreen: (By any means necessary :twisted: )
    edited August 2013
    Wow, I love love love love LOVE the Separatist houses! And the solar farm, and the dam and that one house in the wasteland! WOW! And those hints at utopia and dystopia! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • Cyron43Cyron43 Posts: 8,055 Member
    edited August 2013
    Thank you for the link. :-)
    This space is for rent.
  • mcveighjessmcveighjess Posts: 1,770 Member
    edited August 2013
    I may have the worst PEPS ever... I wondered when I watched the producer walkthrough about the bot tending the "garden" but seemingly indoors. This confirms it for me. We'll be able to put grass anywhere. There is grass on top of houses, inside houses, trees and shrubs everywhere. I'm going to have the most epic indoor garden anywhere... It might even be in a houseboat. Now the only question is... to technophobe or not technophobe...
  • AyuHamasaki01AyuHamasaki01 Posts: 69 Member
    edited August 2013
    It looks absolutely amazing. The design team did an amazing job on the buildings. I really like those PlumbBob shaped solar panels.
  • heaven1heaven1 Posts: 177 Member
    edited August 2013
    is it possible? are we getting ... curved walls? :shock:
    edited August 2013
    heaven1 wrote:
    is it possible? are we getting ... curved walls? :shock:

No.

Though it does look like we're getting swanky new gravestones!
  • darkwidow11darkwidow11 Posts: 601 Member
    edited August 2013
    Wow this is amazing! Thanks! Ffrom the lil I seen of Utopia I'm starting to like it now! :) The shy looks very beautiful and I like how lighting of the sky changed the water and everything.
  • Patrick779Patrick779 Posts: 40 New Member
    edited August 2013
    The dark grey house on the far right with the chimney is gonna be mine! lol
  • Jacek83218Jacek83218 Posts: 603 New Member
    edited August 2013
    Are those houseboats half buried in the desert?
  • Landerlady12Landerlady12 Posts: 381 Member
    edited August 2013
    Jacek83218 wrote:
    Are those houseboats half buried in the desert?

Yep, and that's a pier or boardwalk that has withered away due to the lack of ocean. It looks awesome :D

My only concerns are a) can I build where the ocean used to be? It looks like the perfect place to put my sim panem :)

And is there/ will there be enough space to build in the wasteland- to turn it into more of a self-sustaning technophobe colony? :)

Other than that I am loving this ep and I can't wait to hear what everyone else does with it :D

edit: grammar because its late :P
  • EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
    edited August 2013
    The houseboats in the sand, I noticed they had broken windows, I hope we can get broken windows. It would make nice for a rundown or haunted world.