Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Build/Buy stuff from Simscamp!

I have tons of pix of the build buy items for you to check out here on my blog: http://getsimplyruthless.blogspot.com/

Comments

• Options
    AznSenseiAznSensei Posts: 11,789 Member
    edited August 2013
    Thank you for posting! In order of the pictures:

1. No clue why, but I find these Futuristic Comfort options much more subtle and calm than the Futureshock items in the store.

2. So excited for playground content for toddlers/children, especially the crib! ^_^

3. Holographic Books? Curious to how the gameplay works for bookshelves in the future.

4. I do like the quirky designs for the lighting.

5. The tables with the plants under them is a nice decorative touch! I might use them in some non-futuristic builds!

6. Again, much like the comfort options, I do like the bathroom style than the futureshock one.

7. I like everything, except the guitar looks out of place in terms of theme to me for some odd reason.

8,9,10: Just decor, but I like it

11. I'm just intrigued by those supposed "storage" displays? Where are the floor tiles? :(

12. Beautiful harvestables

13. I like the new plants
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited August 2013
    Did I see a new all in one bathroom that was future themed?
  • Options
    ruthless_kkruthless_kk Posts: 3,987 Member
    edited August 2013

yes...there is also a sonic shower that shoots rays of light/sound at you as you stand in front of it.

And there was an all in one in the Movie stuff pack that looked like a phone booth, too.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited August 2013

yes...there is also a sonic shower that shoots rays of light/sound at you as you stand in front of it.

And there was an all in one in the Movie stuff pack that looked like a phone booth, too.

Awesome. Yea I saw the one in the movie stuff pack it looks like an outhouse. I like this futuristic one. It doesn't look like ITF has any hottubs but I can use the future shock hottub from the store in that world. Also the premium toilet from the store will work great for ITF the one that cleans itself.
  • Options
    CoreyCanadianCoreyCanadian Posts: 5,701 Member
    edited August 2013
    Wow these look great! Thank you for posting them :mrgreen:

I am very excited that they didn't go futureshock with it, because these look a lot more subtly but sophisticated and still very futuristic. I like it a lot. So thank you again for posting :D
  • Options
    mlee2768mlee2768 Posts: 259 Member
    edited August 2013
    Thanks for posting Ruthless_kk. I'm very excited for this EP simply because it's something new for the S3 franchise and it adds more depth and variety.

Question: Can the tall bookcases be accessed while wearing the jet backpack?

I could have alot of fun with a "steam punk" themed mad scientist zipping around his lab, perhaps accessing different levels looking for "parts" and info for his next eccentric build...

Super excited about the holographic items/content. Can't wait to try out the new "tube" style elevators. Are they built for only one sim at a time?

Really like the "Big O" window, can't wait to try that on a houseboat build.

The crystal collectibles are very nice. Do they start out as crystals that sprout plants/foilage?

The new plants and planters are a very nice touch too.

Yep, I'm hooked. Already pre-ordered. Just wish I could get my hands on a "real" robot... I have a honey-do list a mile long! :lol:
  • Options
    Mistletoe143Mistletoe143 Posts: 2,803 Member
    edited August 2013
    Thank you for sharing!

I really love the new collectibles--crystals and the new plants. I love stuff like that!

Happy Simming! :)