Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Then what DO you guys want?

1235...Next

Comments

• TdeppeTdeppe Posts: 40
    edited August 2013
    I admit I wanted realistic graphics but these sims do have a charm about them. The only thing I really car about is the SIM part. I want my babies to be cute with hair, toes and wiggly. :-) That's all I want. I am so exited either way.
  • challenger63challenger63 Posts: 2
    edited August 2013
    I love the Sims and what each new game created has added to the overall game play. However, since I am not a creator, I have depended on all of the wonderful creators and modders for their creations available for download. The faces and bodies and our ability to change them to our specifications in Sims 4 is fabulous, but please make the hair more realistic ( as others have said). Also I would like to bring back some of the options that were available in Sims 2 paired with the game play of Sims 3:
    1. In addition to the ability to see the Sims drive from point a to point b, want the ability to see the Sims get in the car and back in and out of a driveway or parking place.
    2. More options of owning any type of business ( as in Sims2).
    3. More family connections, where the Sims recognize the generations and ability to have family reunions and not lose the relationship, even if they move to another city.
    4.Real apartments, with more than one family living in the building. Having the ability to visit the inside of the neighbors apartment.
    5. Love the idea of the ability to buy an additional residence as in Sims 3, but would like to see the Sim buy rental property and lease to other Sims.
    6. Banking transactions, with the Sims ability to take out loans, transfer money to family and friends and maybe include savings with interest.
    7. Let's not forget real vacations for family and friends, with ability to buy vacation homes (not just centered around adventures).

These are my wishes that would make my game play more realistic.
  • jessidollkidjessidollkid Posts: 100 Member
    edited August 2013
    Hannoie wrote:
    The Sims 4 will flop because it doesn't bring a big, cool, life changing new feature we've never seen before!
    The Sims 2 had the 3D cam, The Sims 3 open world, and what does The Sims 4 bring? Emotions? Hah!
    The Sims 4 isn't original at all, it's just a mix of the other Sims games, it brings nothing new...
    I've seen thousands of these comments, really. Just a lot of whining, whining, whining. The Sims 4 will bring emotions, multi-tasking, better path-finding, improved CAS, improved build/buy mode and more interesting gameplay than we had in The Sims 3. But this just doesn't seem to be enough to most people. I don't say everybody is like this, but a lot of you are.

When I've read this sort of comments, I couldn't help to notice that none of them said what sort of big, awesome feature they wanted. They never told us what they wanted as have never been seen before in The Sims. So my question is simple.

If all these awesome features added in The Sims 4 isn't enough for you, as they don't seem to be to a lot of people, what do you want to see in The Sims 4 that would make the game worth while and money?

Please don't answer "better graphics", because graphics isn't a new thing. They've been around even since the first game.

I don't want a fight here, I'm just curious :)

The graphics, for one, went back to The Sims 2 graphics, like almost everyone was complaining about. "Oh, the Sims 3 look too realistic, we can't make them look like us, the sliders, blah blah blah." They took it back to Sims 2, with a WAY better molding tool for people who thought that the Sims 3 sliders were too hard to use. (I got my Sims 3 people to look however I wanted, quite easily. But some people might be either too lazy, too "Idc, i'll just complain about it", or they don't know what they're doing). So there's that.

For people who are complaining about The Sims 4 bringing "nothing new to the table", the whole world changed. Literally everything (as far as the gameplay demo shows), down to the decor, to the music they're listening to will literally alter their emotions for better or for worse. I agree that I need to see more of the gameplay, etc. to determine if I'm totally up for The Sims 4, but so far I think I'm jumpin' on the boat.

I think the graphics are absolutely okay. I think they really catered to some of the complaints about the sims being "too realistic", and I think maybe the "cartoony" look will help notch down some of those really advanced computer specs. that a lot of simmers complain about, too.

As far as some other simmers mentioning the "options", I really think Sims 4 is going to bring a whole lot of options. Just look at all the options they've already showed us in the CAS. New walking styles, new "molding" the sims, even new body part areas to morph during CAS. The hats on any hair style has to be an exciting thing for SOME simmers. I don't really care about accessories, but hey. Each their own.

What really caught my eye is that some of the things that weren't included in base game of Sims 3 (like the shelving from Generations (floating shelves) was in the living room), will be available here.

I think I'm just really excited to see how the sims interact with objects. Like cupboards, counters, closets, etc.

Soo. yup.
  • SalemSalem Posts: 316 New Member
    edited August 2013
    mlee2768 wrote:
    Salem wrote:
    mlee2768 some people are just born that way :( they don't live any different unfortunately but I really like what you have to say - nice :-)

I've just had a great idea for the first EP...

'Neighbors from Hell'

:lol:

Salem you are so right. And my deepest thanks for your feedback. *blushing again*

I LOVE YOUR IDEA OF "Neighbors from Hell" :thumbup: . The possibilities of the devious nature of said antagonist(s) are endless. EA could certainly include and expand on the ideas of S3 Generations: throwing eggs, garbage can/dumpter diving, fire-lit *** in a bag,etc. Some additional ideas: trashing someone's home with toilet paper, spraying someone from the juice kegger, tossing a drink in someone's face, pushing/tossing someone in the pool/lake/ocean...the possibilities are limitless. Making some options available for all age groups, depending on the severity of the offense. This could trigger, oh I don't know, lawsuit?/jail time/community service/after school detention. They could come to my 'hood and get some pointers. :lol:

Maybe it would be a better outlet for those sad, miserable souls instead of the forums. Kind of like what happens when someone gets all their pent up energy released, they are much more sedate and willing to cooperate once the wind has left their sails. Until the next time after they've had a chance to recharge from too much sugar/soda/junk food, inadequate sleep not to mention daily life stresses... :shock: :lol:

Edit: Wow, the censors bleeped fire-lit p o o. Now my curiosity compels me to try: doggy do do. Yeah, figure I better not tempt them too much, hence the exaggerated spelling. Don't know if I can edit again? :?: :mrgreen:

LOL - go-girl! you have nailed it!!! prefect :D I think this type of EP could be an amazing outlet for some..... and rather fun for everyone - lots possibilities (as you mentioned)....

• Daniboy12roxDaniboy12rox Posts: 59
    edited August 2013
    I love the Sims but i really think if they made the Sims 4 a little more realistic and allowed us to have more control over our Sims and their world they would hit the nail right on the head. i would love to be able to see our Sims actually go to work and interact with others while working( see in the building). it would be awesome if we could have to option to pursue a self-employed career. like the sims 2 open for business. it would love to see more career options. you need to incorporate sims 2 and 3 into sims4. by making things a little more realistic i mean... for example in the sims 3 if you drive your car to a venue or something when you get there the car automatically just appears in its spot???? in the sims 2 they would do the whole process of getting into a car like a human would and parking it. it would be cool if sims have to get their license at driving school in order to drive. what about include random events like car crashes? the better the car the more chance the sim has of surviving? what about if your sim doesn't go so well at driving school they can occasionally prang the car at the parking lot? or have more chance in being involved in an accident. this can lead to more career options such as mechanic to fix cars, insurance?
  • Daniboy12roxDaniboy12rox Posts: 59
    edited August 2013
    I love the Sims but i really think if they made the Sims 4 a little more realistic and allowed us to have more control over our Sims and their world they would hit the nail right on the head. i would love to be able to see our Sims actually go to work and interact with others while working( see in the building). it would be awesome if we could have to option to pursue a self-employed career. like the sims 2 open for business. it would love to see more career options. you need to incorporate sims 2 and 3 into sims4. by making things a little more realistic i mean... for example in the sims 3 if you drive your car to a venue or something when you get there the car automatically just appears in its spot???? in the sims 2 they would do the whole process of getting into a car like a human would and parking it. it would be cool if sims have to get their license at driving school in order to drive. what about include random events like car crashes? the better the car the more chance the sim has of surviving? what about if your sim doesn't go so well at driving school they can occasionally prang the car at the parking lot? or have more chance in being involved in an accident. this can lead to more career options such as mechanic to fix cars, insurance?
  • SparkleKunSparkleKun Posts: 124 Member
    edited August 2013
    I'm probably the odd one out when I say I quite like the graphics. I think they're fun, and since they're simplistic, they can focus more on the content of the game rather than not having their super awesome graphics glitch all the time and fixing those.

What do I want?

I want to go back to no store content. Put the content in the games. They're expensive and I feel like I'm getting punched in the face whenever they add more content to the stores than I get in the 20-40 dollar game I just bought.

I want more focus on the males. Females get so many clothes and hairstyles and they've kinda ignored the males thus far. As a player of more male sims than female, it's difficult to make them look alright without the use of outside means.

Other than that, I can want many things, but they won't prevent me from adoring the Sims 4 and the way they've created it so far. I'm really really excited about it, actually :3 People have the rights to their opinions, of course, but in my mind, better graphics = more crashing, glitching, and irritation. So let em be simplistic and cute, enjoy the amount that you can edit, even if height isn't one of those things (yet; I distinctly remember she said they were focusing on the base game, which could very well mean they may add it later)
  • ValandisValandis Posts: 2,008 Member
    edited August 2013
    I want a simple co-op mode that works both online and offline, which doesn't affect the gameplay any other way than you are playing together with someone. I also don't want them to make certain things purely available for co-op mode, and no co-op rewards, please.
  • yhuntresseyhuntresse Posts: 94 Member
    edited August 2013
    -Less needy Sims (the pets in part 3 were terrible about this) who take forever to do things.
    -Personally, I like the cartoony aspect myself.
    -The chance to merge neighborhoods or allow them to visit each other. Let us build towns again.
    -Elves with inheritable traits like with the Summerdream family in part 2. I'm a sucker for Elves.
    -Memory system with the family trees.