Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Owned store item not registered on WL or in Complete the Set feature

I have a problem like the title line states.

I recently was gifted a few items. Usually items gifted to me show up as owned on the WL. This time they didn't - but when I clicked on them they showed up as owned on their individual download page.

The same thing affects the Complete the set feature as well. The newly aquired items are not registering as owned on the complete the set feature, but if I click on their individual download page it says I own them.

Is this a known bug? Do I only have to wait for some time for this to sort itself out? Or do I need to contact CS?

This has never happened to me before so I don't know if this is common or not.

Looking forward to some feedback and advice.

Edit: I should mention that the sets in question are not excluded from the complete the set feature. Other items from that set that I own are registered, it's just the new ones that aren't.
d3z9696camt4x0dfg.jpg

Comments

• Options
    veiledstarveiledstar Posts: 587 Member
    edited August 2013
    The complete your set doesn't work for items gifted to you: http://www.thesims3.com/gettingstarted/completeyourset#9

I'm not sure what's going on with your WL. I'd just delete the items if they are still showing up there after being gifted to you. The site is being overhauled and I'm sure it is a temporary issue they'll get around to.
    NraasSignature.png