Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

aquarium

Is there an aquarium available any where for the sims3 to put the fish in that they catch?

Comments

• DewmzdeighDewmzdeigh Posts: 1,630 New Member
    edited July 2009
    Nope, only fishbowls.

Unless someone has modded one.

Edit: Fishbowls only hold one fish..
  • debra1970pdebra1970p Posts: 4,652 Member
    edited July 2009
    There's one in the misc decorations section in buy mode. You can only put in one fish per bowl though.
  • Angelllite7Angelllite7 Posts: 9,730 Member
    edited July 2009
    My sim had the LTW of having the perfect "Aquarium"...13 perfect fish, in 13 different fishbowls! :shock: he did it, but what a mess his garage was!
  • bapavezabapaveza Posts: 1,744 New Member
    edited July 2009
    Surprisingly no aquariums in the store either. Lots of aquarium-related items in the exchange but no aquariums.
    My sim had the LTW of having the perfect "Aquarium"...13 perfect fish, in 13 different fishbowls! :shock: he did it, but what a mess his garage was!

That's nuts! Strange that they have a LTW for it but no item in the game. Makes me think there was one but it got removed late.
  • startspringstartspring Posts: 639 Member
    edited July 2009
    I have a room just for the stupid bowls, but I don't think Chris (sim) will manage to get all the fishies :x
  • debra1970pdebra1970p Posts: 4,652 Member
    edited July 2009
    I have a room just for the stupid bowls, but I don't think Chris (sim) will manage to get all the fishies :x

After completing the ltw, I just have my sim scoop the fish out and then I sell the bowls. It's too much of a hassle feeding them all.
  • Zppy972Zppy972 Posts: 568 Member
    edited July 2009
    I hate the fish bowls we should of had a nice size aquarium I had bowls all over the place it sucked :thumbdown:
  • sirona66sirona66 Posts: 5,196 Member
    edited July 2009
    no aquariums only single fish bowls. I so wish there was, so that more than one fish could go into an aquarium, makeing it so much easier to take care of, but i assume just so you get the perfect aquarium thing that they needed to do the single bowl thing. ack and i hate it as i assume many others do as well.
  • Samr883Samr883 Posts: 1,139 New Member
    edited July 2009

You don't need a room, the table with the fish (Kanye) on in my siggy holds quite a few.
  • zeppelin123zeppelin123 Posts: 864 Member
    edited July 2009
    I would love to see large aquariums in an EP. I love the insect terrariums that they have when you place insects you caught on a table.

Maybe a pets EP could have more wild animals you could catch and keep as pets (e.g. turtles, lizards, frogs).
  • Agent_ZeroAgent_Zero Posts: 4,564 Member
    edited July 2009
    I was hoping for a large aquarium in the game, not fishbowls. :thumbdown:
  • Jessa_DakkarJessa_Dakkar Posts: 9,737 Member
    edited July 2009
    About managing all the fishbowls for the LTW of Perfect Aquarium.

I have a sim whose LTW was to have the perfect aquarium, he spent countless hours fishing and then placing the perfect specimens into fishbowls at his house, only to come home and find many smelly fishbowls because he'd fished too long. The maid would come clean them out and he'd have to fill them all over again. I got tired of that and started storing them in the family inventory where they wont die or need feeding.