Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Where do we watch Gamescom? :D

Will EA have a Youtube broadcast thing tomorrow, or do we watch it from the Gamescom website?

I presume for the 22th it will be a normal YT broadcast.

Comments

• TennantTennant Posts: 86 Member
    edited August 2013
    Either YouTube, Or Gamescom site itself. If you have ever heard of Sims VIP website? Then they may also upload the show as well as they upload the Live Broadcasts :) I'm sure either of them 3 will be shown just the same.
  • peoineepeoinee Posts: 2,183 Member
    edited August 2013
    http://www.ea.com/gamescom

this was the site sims vip gave us when it went live ofcourse right now all you can do is watch the set up but in 24 more hours it will be doing more lol
  • Chimp2678Chimp2678 Posts: 4,072 Member
    edited August 2013
    Regarding on 22nd for LB, etc, I am not sure where to watch, but I don't think it is on Gamescom, but probably on Sims 3 Youtube or here.

Anyone knows where to watch on 22nd for it? Thanks.
    edited August 2013
    Chimp2678 wrote:
    Regarding on 22nd for LB, etc, I am not sure where to watch, but I don't think it is on Gamescom, but probably on Sims 3 Youtube or here.

Sims VIP website ALWAYS upload live Broadcasts and the live sims 4 gameplay will likely be on there on the 22nd :) So just go to www.simsvip.com :)

Hope it helps.
    edited August 2013
    Tennant wrote:
    Chimp2678 wrote:

Sims VIP website ALWAYS upload live Broadcasts and the live sims 4 gameplay will likely be on there on the 22nd :) So just go to www.simsvip.com :)

Hope it helps.

Yes, I know. I usually go there, but want to know if there is something else to watch as well. :)
  • Ben1010Ben1010 Posts: 270 Member
    edited August 2013
    I won't be here for the live broadcast so will they upload it afterwards?
  • peoineepeoinee Posts: 2,183 Member
    edited August 2013

they always do both the sims team will upload it and other game sites like sims vip
    edited August 2013

Yes, I know. I usually go there, but want to know if there is something else to watch as well. :)[/quote]

Hmm Not sure about that. Though tomorrow is the trailer and info etc and then 22nd is what we know which is the Gameplay and perhaps more things about it. But the Gamescom would hold the trailer and the info tomorrow and then simsvip will have the gameplay shown along with sims3 holding it too.

So the sims 3 site on here will have the live broadcast I should assume :)
    edited August 2013
    peoinee wrote:

they always do both the sims team will upload it and other game sites like sims vip

Yes, they will. Not all people will watch it on LIVE because of school/work, so they will watch the aired one afterward.
    edited August 2013
    Tennant wrote:

Hmm Not sure about that. Though tomorrow is the trailer and info etc and then 22nd is what we know which is the Gameplay and perhaps more things about it. But the Gamescom would hold the trailer and the info tomorrow and then simsvip will have the gameplay shown along with sims3 holding it too.

So the sims 3 site on here will have the live broadcast I should assume :)

Yes, and thanks!

I think they will show Into the Future LB on 22nd as well.