Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

ZooU Course11-Enhance Your Builds with Photography and CAP Tutorial-Links Post One

Comments

• samj6samj6 Posts: 750 Member
    edited August 2013
    Register me please! :)

I love these tutorials, I'm trying the Modern house one at the moment by Wibble.
  • TarynTempestwindTarynTempestwind Posts: 4,438 Member
    edited August 2013
    Awwwwww, Zoo...I am not going to make Saturdays class after all.

My husband and I decided we are happier NOT working together...Too much pressure and tension and such...

And since the kids are grown...

I decided to get a part time Job. I'm working at a very nice, high end jewelry store.

Here's hoping I don't end up owing them money!

XO T

Post edited by Unknown User on
  • GlenkarriGlenkarri Posts: 2,181 Member
    edited August 2013
    :D Way to go Taryn, great news but sad you won't be here to stir Zoo up. We will just have to wait for belated comments, I just know there will be some, for sure?????? :P
  • HARLEY2HARLEY2 Posts: 307 Member
    edited August 2013
    Firstly, Zoo can you register me please for another one of your fabulous courses
    Secondly, congrats Taryn on your part time job, you go girl!
    I Hope all is going well for you both and i hope to catch up with you both soon.

Harley2 xx
  • liyah_luvsliyah_luvs Posts: 1
    edited August 2013
    Register Me
  • DataHeadDataHead Posts: 1,098 Member
    edited August 2013
    JUST GOT ANOTHER FACEBOOK SHOUTOUT!!! HURRAY ZOO U!!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

tumblr_inline_mrpb1fUjvL1qz4rgp.gif
    tumblr_inline_mrmxmnnLZ91qz4rgp.gif
    tumblr_inline_mrkyqzwlQq1qc9lhz.gif
    tumblr_inline_mr8y4fX0Y31qz4rgp.gif
  • NaeImajicaNaeImajica Posts: 4 New Member
    edited August 2013
    Register Me!
  • omar_sutomar_sut Posts: 1
    edited August 2013
    Register Me
  • BrysonCityGurlBrysonCityGurl Posts: 2
    edited August 2013
    Register Me!
  • Ladybug_COBLadybug_COB Posts: 19 Member
    edited August 2013
    Register ME!

I know I'm late, but I would love to learn more to enhance my gaming experience.
  • ZooProfessor3ZooProfessor3 Posts: 9,847 Member
    edited August 2013
    Glenkarri wrote:
    Julianna Tester, got to love her, she's amazing. Really looking forward to this one, I did dabble with some landscape photos from Sunlit Tides. I must drag in my little home Shift, I deliberately left all of the walls white blanks for hanging photographic art...... :D

LOL! Poor Julianna works her fingers to the bone in my game, but it turns out she is having WAY more fun in the games of my friends. Apparently she secretly marries into the family in some games and she is in a hot love triangle in others! :lol:
    oow785m
    edited August 2013
    samj6 wrote:
    Register me please! :)

I love these tutorials, I'm trying the Modern house one at the moment by Wibble.

Thanks, Sam! I'm so glad you are finding Zoo U helpful. Welcome to the "live" class! I think you will find being here live is more fun than learning from the tutorials on your own. Zoo U students are AWESOME and really friendly!

Zoo
    oow785m
    edited August 2013
    Awwwwww, Zoo...I am not going to make Saturdays class after all.

My husband and I decided we are happier NOT working together...Too much pressure and tension and such...

And since the kids are grown...

I decided to get a part time Job. I'm working at a very nice, high end jewelry store.

Here's hoping I don't end up owing them money!

XO T

Ah, T, we will miss you! You have to come visit the thread after you get home from your new job. And congratulations on the new job! Try not to buy TOO much great new jewelry!
    oow785m
    edited August 2013
    HARLEY2 wrote:
    Firstly, Zoo can you register me please for another one of your fabulous courses
    Secondly, congrats Taryn on your part time job, you go girl!
    I Hope all is going well for you both and i hope to catch up with you both soon.

Harley2 xx

Hi, Harley! I am doing great and hope you are as well! It's great to see you and I'm so glad you are coming to play with us on Saturday.

Welcome back to Zoo U!
    oow785m
    edited August 2013
    liyah_luvs wrote:
    Register Me

Done! Welcome to Zoo U!
    oow785m
    edited August 2013
    DataHead wrote:
    JUST GOT ANOTHER FACEBOOK SHOUTOUT!!! HURRAY ZOO U!!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

tumblr_inline_mrpb1fUjvL1qz4rgp.gif
    tumblr_inline_mrmxmnnLZ91qz4rgp.gif
    tumblr_inline_mrkyqzwlQq1qc9lhz.gif
    tumblr_inline_mr8y4fX0Y31qz4rgp.gif

WHOOT!!! SimGuruHydra is AWESOME! As busy as the Sims team is just now, what with working on EPs for Sims 3 and working on Sims 4 and recovering from GamesCon, she STILL remembered that our class is coming up on Saturday and found a space for us on the official FB page. I have to repeat: AWESOME!!
    oow785m
    edited August 2013
    NaeImajica wrote:
    Register Me!
    omar_sut wrote:
    Register Me
    Register Me!
    Register ME!

I know I'm late, but I would love to learn more to enhance my gaming experience.

Welcome, Welcome, Welcome to Zoo U!!

So glad to see new students, please feel free to ask any questions that you may have. You will find Zoo U students to be incredibly helpful and friendly. We all hope you enjoy the class and that you learn some useful stuff, too!

Zoo
    oow785m
  • Valkyrie040Valkyrie040 Posts: 42 Member
    edited August 2013
    Register me, please! Thanks :)
  • princess0384princess0384 Posts: 417 Member
    edited August 2013
    Register me
    IcsaBkL.png
  • priscapuppriscapup Posts: 1,670 Member
    edited August 2013
    Professor Zoo!!! Class hasn't even started, and I already have a problem!! My camera quit taking pictures! :shock:

I deleted the camera, and added a new one, and still, no go! What I haven't tried is restarting the game. I did save and quit... oh darn, maybe I shouldn't have saved? Anyway, I'm going in game now to see if she can take pictures again. She goes through the motions, every thing is the same, but when you go to look at the pictures, nothing is there. :hunf:

I may have to move neighborhoods. Thought I would ask your opinion, and keep on trying things.

On another note... Go Taryn!!! I would be in trouble working in a jewelry store! I had a part time job in a shoe store once upon a time, to support my shoe habit. When they would send out the quarterly lists of their top customers, I was always on the first page. :D This was a nationwide company... big shoe habit.

ETA: Going back into my game after quitting everything last night seems to have done the trick. My camera seems to be working again. Whew! :-)
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    edited August 2013
    Register me, please! Thanks :)
    Register me

Welcome to Zoo U! You are both on the roster. Please feel free to ask any questions that you may have. This is a friendly place and Zoo U students are really helpful to each other!

Zoo
    oow785m
    edited August 2013
    priscapup wrote:
    Professor Zoo!!! Class hasn't even started, and I already have a problem!! My camera quit taking pictures! :shock:

I deleted the camera, and added a new one, and still, no go! What I haven't tried is restarting the game. I did save and quit... oh darn, maybe I shouldn't have saved? Anyway, I'm going in game now to see if she can take pictures again. She goes through the motions, every thing is the same, but when you go to look at the pictures, nothing is there. :hunf:

I may have to move neighborhoods. Thought I would ask your opinion, and keep on trying things.

On another note... Go Taryn!!! I would be in trouble working in a jewelry store! I had a part time job in a shoe store once upon a time, to support my shoe habit. When they would send out the quarterly lists of their top customers, I was always on the first page. :D This was a nationwide company... big shoe habit.

ETA: Going back into my game after quitting everything last night seems to have done the trick. My camera seems to be working again. Whew! :-)

LOL! P-Pup, only you could have the camera quit working RIGHT before a class with photography in it! :mrgreen:

If this happens again, I would try the following, in order:
    1. Delete camera and buy a new one from the buy menu. See if it is fixed.

2. Try to reset the Sim or Sims who can't take photos using the resetSim cheat. See if it works now.

3. See if it works for OTHER Sims on your lot. If so, try to move your anti-photograhy Sim out of the lot and then back in. See if it works now. If it does NOT work for other Sims on the lot, proceed to next thing.

4. Try to exit without saving, see if it works now.

5. If it is only one Sim who can't take photos, try putting your Sim into the library (which WILL break all relationships) and then put her back into the game. See if she can take photos now. If it is all the Sims in a particular lot who can't take photos, try putting the entire occupied lot into the library (which WILL break all relationships with the household and everyone else) an then re-place the lot in the neighborhood. Does it work now?

I HATE glitches! Glad that yours fixed itself. :D

Zoo
    oow785m
  • priscapuppriscapup Posts: 1,670 Member
    edited August 2013
    Thanks for the checklist Zoo!!! The Pup is good to go now, but I'll keep it handy... I still have 3 days before class! :mrgreen:

I made a sim of Mr. Pup, so he can follow me around, and do my bidding... heh heh heh. I'm loving it. :lol:
  • suepeasuepea Posts: 1,832 Member
    edited August 2013
    2dklh7n.jpg

Is it time yet?

:roll:

I'm ready.
    h2xmsbl]
    edited August 2013
    priscapup wrote:
    Thanks for the checklist Zoo!!! The Pup is good to go now, but I'll keep it handy... I still have 3 days before class! :mrgreen:

I made a sim of Mr. Pup, so he can follow me around, and do my bidding... heh heh heh. I'm loving it. :lol:

LOL! Poor Mr. Pup! I prefer to try to get the REAL Mr. Zoo to follow me around and do my bidding. If I could only figure out how to turn the autonomy on and off...

:lol::lol::lol:
    oow785m

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top