Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Help me find! UPDATE: Found

Where can I find this storage cabinet/rack?

I was refurbishing my Consignment Store today, and apparently didn't save often enough. My game froze and I had to exit, lost all progress and had to begin again.

I had placed the storage cabinet shown below, and when I went back in game to place it again - I couldn't find it in the catalog! Sorry, I don't have a picture of it, so I made a drawing of it from the best of my memory. :P It had about 3 color options in the catalog, and I picked one of them that had yellowish-wood with black-iron edges. This cabinet sits on the floor, up on feet. It is tall and narrow - one square wide. It has upper cabinet doors, then shelving with books/items in the middle, then (I believe) lower cabinet doors, or maybe more shelving.

I have tried searching all categories I can think of, also by filtering EPs, store items, buydebug, and community misc. objects. I can't find it anywhere now, and I know I have it! :cry:

I have all EPs, most all store stuff and only these stuff packs: HELS, Outdoor Living, and Townlife.

It would be very similar to my drawing:
DSCF0429_zpsacf697cd.jpg

Comments

• PamhamletPamhamlet Posts: 5,556 Member
    edited August 2013
    Update! I found it. It was in the University EP under Decorative>Statues. It is called "Show It If You Got It Display Case."

Yes, it's a bit different than I drew, but I had never used it before, so it was unfamiliar to me. :P But it does have the upper and lower yellow solid wood with the shelves inbetween and the black side poles. Whew! Yay, I'm glad! :mrgreen:

Thanks everyone for taking a look, anyhow. Here is the cabinet I was searching for:
    Screenshot-21_zps768d1386.jpg