Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Taiha's Mini Mole: Season 2: Can you spot the Traitor? *THE FINALE IS HERE!!!!*

74o3.jpg

Here's the deal. After Winning Season 2 of The Mole by TurnerSims3. Taiha Anderson, Professional Mole Hunter, decided it was time to get back into The Mole game... by making her own version of it. She decided the best way to use her prize money. Was to produce and star in her own TV Show, "Taiha's Mini Mole".

After Season 1 was a somewhat success. It's back! Taiha has brought another season of crazy, psychological torture... uh... I mean fun and adventure!

How does the show work?

Well good question. :lol: Here is a rundown on the show...

8... er... 9 Sims are competing in a competition to win $250,000. They compete in challenges to earn money towards the groups winnings.

Except there is a saboteur, a traitor among the group. The Mole. It's their job to try his/her best to stop the group earning their precious winnings. They have to sabotage their challenges to earn their own money... without being caught.

After every challenge, a quiz, for the remaining contestants to answer. The questions and answers will be about the Mole's actions, the Mole's personality and Who the Mole is.

The person with the lowest score will be Eliminated. Leaving the game, as they knew the least about the identity of the Mole.

This show is interactive. Players's decisions will cause the characters on the show to react, get eliminated, etc.
The reason I didn't let people use their own characters is that I dislike meeting people's expectations and following and using their ideas and characters. I prefer to do things on my own. :lol:

Season 1 can be viewed here: http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/671510.page

Comments

• HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    edited April 2014
    SPOILERS BELOW!!!

Episodes:

Episodes Can be seen here:

Episode 0.5: Meet and Greet: http://theminimole.blogspot.com.au/2013/08/taihas-mini-mole-season-2-episode-05.html
    Episode 1: The A-Maze-ing Race: http://theminimole.blogspot.com.au/2013/08/taihas-mini-mole-season-2-episode-1-a.html
    Episode 2: First Elimiation: http://theminimole.blogspot.com.au/2013/09/taihas-mini-mole-season-2-episode-2.html
    Episode 3: Worth it or Worthless?: http://theminimole.blogspot.com.au/2013/09/taihas-mini-mole-season-2-episode-3.html
    Episode 4: Sisterhood of the Troubling Mole: http://theminimole.blogspot.com.au/2013/09/taihas-mini-mole-season-2-episode-4.html
    Episode 5: Faux Elimination and a Funeral: Part 1: http://theminimole.blogspot.com.au/2013/10/taihas-mini-mole-season-2-episode-5.html
    Episode 6: Faux Elimination and a Funeral: Part 2: http://theminimole.blogspot.com.au/2013/10/taihas-mini-mole-season-2-episode-6.html
    Episode 7: Walking on Air : http://theminimole.blogspot.com.au/2013/10/taihas-mini-mole-season-2-episode-7.html
    Episode 8: The Ultimate Swap: http://theminimole.blogspot.com.au/2013/10/taihas-mini-mole-season-2-episode-8.html
    Episode 9: Underwater Whispers: http://theminimole.blogspot.com.au/2013/11/taihas-mini-mole-season-2-episode-9.html
    Episode 10: ...And Then There Were 5?: http://theminimole.blogspot.com.au/2013/12/taihas-mini-mole-season-2-episode-10.html
    Episode 11: Part 1: Lost..:. http://theminimole.blogspot.com.au/2014/01/taihas-mini-mole-season-2-episode-11.html
    Episode 11: Part 2: Lost and Confused: http://theminimole.blogspot.com.au/2014/02/taihas-mini-mole-season-2-episode-11.html
    Episode 12: Blood Red: http://theminimole.blogspot.com.au/2014/03/taihas-mini-mole-season-2-episode-12.html
    Episode 13: Choices: http://theminimole.blogspot.com.au/2014/04/taihas-mini-mole-season-2-episode-13.html
    Episode 14: The Finale Countdown: http://theminimole.blogspot.com.au/2014/04/taihas-mini-mole-season-2-episode-14.html
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    edited March 2014
    Contestants:

y1wf.jpg
    "Best Person in the World!" ~Ava
    "She's the Most Amazing!" ~Ali
    "Dumber than a rock" ~Clara

7lpp.jpg
    "Genuine Guy. Can't say a bad word about him!" ~Mandi
    "Very down to Earth." ~Chantelle

sih2.jpg
    "Like our grandfather! He's so nice!" ~Ali and Ava
    "Probably the Mole. Bad at directions." ~Dean

xumm.jpg
    "Wonderful person. She's definitely the most relatable person here." ~Mandi
    "Can trust her with anything." ~Dean

hqdu.jpg
    "She's nice to talk to and she's like a mother!" ~Ali and Ava
    "Controlling. Hypocrite. Pretty much as bad as Clara!" ~Aaron

kqzy.jpg
    "Full on in this game." ~Mark
    "Thinks he's sooooo smart! He always thinks he knows the Mole." ~Chantelle

s702.jpg
    "An immature excuse for a man. He's got the attitude of a child and about the IQ of one!" ~Mandi
    "Don't start!!!"~Clara

lhfx.jpg
    "Pretty much the ugliest gorilla I've ever seen!" ~Aaron
    "Not the most cooperative person but she's not bad. She can be nice when she wants."~Mandi

Players:
    M13Vulpecula (Mandi)
    Skelda (Mark)
    Smarties101 (Rob)
    Kaliko103 (Dean)
    Simsinnati (Ali and Ava)
    TurnerSims3 (Aaron)
    Zefiewings (Chantelle)
    Twiddle3 (Clara)
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    edited August 2013
    Pick me!

I'm still busy for now, 'accidentally' found a wifi spot, but if sign ups take 1/2 days, I can be active...

Please answer my app mail, cuz I am not sure if it was sended properly...
    Banner.png
  • zefiewingszefiewings Posts: 2,649 Member
    edited August 2013
    Ooh! Ohh! Maybe I can, you know, NOT be the bad guy this time lol.
    Nah. I kid, I loved list time. But it would be nice to see how far I can get if I am not exempt.
    ff1pc0.jpg
    My Blog story with the challenge of my own design! Click and see!
    edited August 2013
    And will it be quizzes again only, or will we do the missions too now?

And is the elder woman in the middle on the character wall an edited Vera Blackburn? From pets?
    Banner.png
  • SkeldaSkelda Posts: 15,282 Member
    edited August 2013
    Woo, here I am! Sign me up, please! :D Maybe you can do small interactive missions, would make it more interesting at least for me. Turner doesn't own the rights to the Mole, after all! ;)
  • Smarties101Smarties101 Posts: 1,984 Member
    edited August 2013
    Skelda wrote:
    Woo, here I am! Sign me up, please! :D Maybe you can do small interactive missions, would make it more interesting at least for me. Turner doesn't own the rights to the Mole, after all! ;)

You know I'm gonna sign up Haylo ;) Sent my app.

Can't wait for this to begin.
  • Kaliko103Kaliko103 Posts: 9,402 Member
    edited August 2013
    Sent an app :)
  • simsinnatisimsinnati Posts: 69
    edited August 2013
    Sent mine :D

I'm kinda glad that we don't have to make our own sims. It would've taken me too long!
    edited August 2013
    :lol: YAY! PEOPLE!

Quizzes are a yes. Getting exemptions and other stuff. You will have to compete to get. Tiebreakers maybe.
    I'm not sure about missions. I'll be asking the Mole (if they want to know who they are) what their sim would like to do to sabotage.
    edited August 2013
    Sadly :( Simsinnati and Zefiewings. :P You're first 2 choices and Zefies 3rd have already been taken before you XD :lol:

Simsinnati you have first choice over Zefie because you applied first XD :lol:
    edited August 2013
    And is the elder woman in the middle on the character wall an edited Vera Blackburn? From pets?

Who? :lol: Nah I made her myself. I made them all myself.
    Well... Except the one bottom right. I just remade his clothes and editted his face a little XD
  • zefiewingszefiewings Posts: 2,649 Member
    edited August 2013
    what does the description "conscious" mean? self conscious?
    ff1pc0.jpg
    My Blog story with the challenge of my own design! Click and see!
    edited August 2013
    zefiewings wrote:
    what does the description "conscious" mean? self conscious?

It was originally going to be environmentally conscious but that was too long :lol: It also has to do with that they understand and are aware of the world around them. :lol:
  • TurnerSims3TurnerSims3 Posts: 12,123 Member
    edited August 2013
    Sent my application. :-)

I'm guessing the environmental conscious person is the chick holding the plant? :lol:
    I like the adjective conscious though.

And what's up with the two girls? Are they Siamese twins or something? XD
    edited August 2013
    Sent my application. :-)

I'm guessing the environmental conscious person is the chick holding the plant? :lol:
    I like the adjective conscious though.

And what's up with the two girls? Are they Siamese twins or something? XD

Yay Turner! XD You get to play the Mole for once... Well half... kinda :lol: We'll see how good you are at your own game ;)

:lol: It's better than the adjective unconscious. :lol:

They're Twins :3 Who said 2 people can't play as one? XD :lol:

See if you can put names to faces? :lol:
    edited August 2013
    Haha, I know, I'm excited. :P Hopefully I'll do well... as long as I'm not out first I'll be fine. XD Otherwise that would be very embarrassing... When I played Jojo's Mafia game I did pretty well at lying/figuring people out, so maybe that means I'll be good at this as well. :p

Lol, unconscious. :lol: That made me laugh. Not a very good adjective to describe someone... and eh. I hope the twins are stupid. XD Otherwise it seems a bit "unfair", I guess. I'm betting they are the bubbly, excitable ones. :wink:

Alright. I'll attempt to. XD
    The twins are nameless for now, they are bubbly/excitable.
    Guy with flowers is Rob. :lol:
    Mark is the old guy.
    Chantelle is girl with flowers.
    Mandi is girl on bottom left.
    Dean is the guy on bottom right
    Aaron is the old lady.
    And the guy on the top left is the self-centered one. :b

How did I do? 8)

And if that's correct.... Looks like I'll be playing an old lady again. :lol:
    (Which is alright, since my poor Gladis was murdered... :cry: ) :mrgreen:
    edited August 2013
    Skelda wrote:

Oh, but I do! Before I started my first season of The Mole I contacted Stone Stanley Entertainment and purchased the rights to own it. :D
    Haha, no. :P But it would be pretty cool if in the future I actually did contact them and was able to bring The Mole back on air in the US... Like that will ever happen. :roll: But I can always imagine.... :b

Have you copyrighted your Cluedo show yet, Skelda? :-o (that would be funny if we could actually do that on this site :p)
    edited August 2013
    Haha, I know, I'm excited. :P Hopefully I'll do well... as long as I'm not out first I'll be fine. XD Otherwise that would be very embarrassing... When I played Jojo's Mafia game I did pretty well at lying/figuring people out, so maybe that means I'll be good at this as well. :p

Lol, unconscious. :lol: That made me laugh. Not a very good adjective to describe someone... and eh. I hope the twins are stupid. XD Otherwise it seems a bit "unfair", I guess. I'm betting they are the bubbly, excitable ones. :wink:

Alright. I'll attempt to. XD
    The twins are nameless for now, they are bubbly/excitable.
    Guy with flowers is Rob. :lol:
    Mark is the old guy.
    Chantelle is girl with flowers.
    Mandi is girl on bottom left.
    Dean is the guy on bottom right
    Aaron is the old lady.
    And the guy on the top left is the self-centered one. :b

How did I do? 8)

And if that's correct.... Looks like I'll be playing an old lady again. :lol:
    (Which is alright, since my poor Gladis was murdered... :cry: ) :mrgreen:

:lol: The Twins are semi-stupid. They aren't smart but they aren't like... Whats the Googles? :lol: My favourite colour is traingle! :lol: They don't honestly have any advantage. They can't separate so they can't split up during missions and stuff :lol:

Well... Out of a total of 8... You got 6 right :lol:
    Aaron? A girl. :lol: He's not gonna be happy if he hears that :lol:

Poor Gladis. Though I thought she was the killer :roll:
    edited August 2013
    Skelda wrote:

Oh, but I do! Before I started my first season of The Mole I contacted Stone Stanley Entertainment and purchased the rights to own it. :D
    Haha, no. :P But it would be pretty cool if in the future I actually did contact them and was able to bring The Mole back on air in the US... Like that will ever happen. :roll: But I can always imagine.... :b

Have you copyrighted your Cluedo show yet, Skelda? :-o (that would be funny if we could actually do that on this site :p)

:lol: Or you could come live in Australia. Where the Mole is actually still on! YAY! :lol:
    I honestly thought Endemol ran the Mole... :\ Guess I was wrong.
    edited August 2013
    Ooooooh, mean old grannies! Dum dum DUMMMMMMM :twisted:

YAY, I'm Mandi! She was like my favorite already!

I see the bottomright Dean resembling a CAS Sim, yes

Endemol is Dutch, isn't it? And is responsible for Big Brother. The idea for The Mole comes from Woestijnvis, I believe. Belgium...
    Banner.png
    edited August 2013
    Stone Stanley Entertainment is just the company that produced the American The Mole. But yes, Woestijnvis is the person (is that a person? :lol: I don't know if that's a name or not....) who first came up with it and started it in Belgium. :-)
    edited August 2013
    HayloHusky wrote:

:lol: The Twins are semi-stupid. They aren't smart but they aren't like... Whats the Googles? :lol: My favourite colour is traingle! :lol: They don't honestly have any advantage. They can't separate so they can't split up during missions and stuff :lol:

As long as they aren't like geniuses then it's fine. XD
    Oh, so they are the type of twins who never separate? :P Or is it going to be a rule that they can't?

Yay! I got close! :b And Aaron is a girls name. Though it's usually spelled Erin.... But I'm glad because I didn't really want that old lady. :lol:

Yeah, I know. Seems like a lot of people did....
    edited August 2013
    HayloHusky wrote:

As long as they aren't like geniuses then it's fine. XD
    Oh, so they are the type of twins who never separate? :P Or is it going to be a rule that they can't?

Yay! I got close! :b And Aaron is a girls name. Though it's usually spelled Erin.... But I'm glad because I didn't really want that old lady. :lol:

Yeah, I know. Seems like a lot of people did....

Uh. Both. :lol: They can't and won't separate XD :lol:

... I've never met anyone named Aaron... who is a girl.
    Erin and Aaron sound NOTHING alike! XD :lol: Eh-rin and Ah-ron. Sound nothing like each other... well not a lot.
    No one does apparently. :lol:

I'm already half-way done with the episode :lol: Half-way through the challenge. It's a long one :roll: So far. 127 and I'm not done yet :lol:
    edited August 2013
    HayloHusky wrote:

Uh. Both. :lol: They can't and won't separate XD :lol:

... I've never met anyone named Aaron... who is a girl.
    Erin and Aaron sound NOTHING alike! XD :lol: Eh-rin and Ah-ron. Sound nothing like each other... well not a lot.
    No one does apparently. :lol:

I'm already half-way done with the episode :lol: Half-way through the challenge. It's a long one :roll: So far. 127 and I'm not done yet :lol:

Erin and Aaron are pronounced the same here. :P And Aaryn.... Differences between continents I guess. XD
    So did I get the guy on the top left?

127 pictures? That's pretty good for only being half-way done. :P You don't even want to know how many pictures were in episode 9 of my show... Honestly I don't know either. >.< Way too many, that's how much. :lol: