Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

For those of us who spend alot in the sims store...

I spend a lot on sims3 and I know there are quite a few of us out here that do to, some of us nearly own the entire sims3 store! But here is the problem, ever spend over 5 minutes searching through inventories be it in cas, build, buy or in live mode for the item you just know is there . Ya that perfect item , you know exactly what it is ... but where is it???

:mrgreen: Please sign this petition to get a update that clean/ reorganize up the inventories.
http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/700170.page

Comments

• llynnyiallynnyia Posts: 2,251 New Member
    edited August 2013
    please sim gurus ?
  • tallcoolonetallcoolone Posts: 6,918 Member
    edited August 2013
    signed!
    My Page https://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/tallcoolone
    Send me a friend request for Simport

• CatQueenCatQueen Posts: 55 Member
    edited August 2013
    Please add me. I have a horrible time finding things -- especially things in the Misc. Decor category. That one is a horror!
    edited August 2013
    Thank you,you both have been signed on the main petition!
    edited August 2013
    20 signatures so far!
    edited August 2013
    23 signatures i have over doubled my count in less then 12 hrs. lets keep it going!
  • Bluebeard45Bluebeard45 Posts: 3,889 Member
    edited August 2013
    Maybe in Sims 4 but it appears the lights are almost out for Sims 3.But then again pigs do fly and check there insurance.

So I'll sign. :D
    edited August 2013
    thank you!
  • Chris_GloddeChris_Glodde Posts: 54 Member
    edited August 2013
    Yes please
  • scotlandroadscotlandroad Posts: 244 Member
    edited August 2013
    signed :)
  • trashbinsouvenirtrashbinsouvenir Posts: 412 Member
    edited August 2013
    I definitely signed as well!
    Simply,
    Brittany (bwillisucf)

Zpj9msL.png
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,920 Member
    edited August 2013
    What is it you are proposing they do?

I have my problems finding things too. I gave up on finding the tooth brush thing this morning. Decided they don't use them anyhow so why bother putting it on the basin for them.

So I will sign to make it better. The only thing I can do currently is filter on things I think might be relevant. But it seems impossible to get that to work properly. Although it is pretty good now. The best it does is limit the number of items in the list thereby making it easier to find things in a smaller list. But it takes a long while if you don't know where the item you want came from. Also the store items are all bunched up together and I usually find base game and store go together whatever I do to try to separate them.
  • SVTonySVTony Posts: 243 New Member
    edited August 2013
    It would be nice if you could search for things by their name.
  • InannaWintermoonInannaWintermoon Posts: 3,400 Member
    edited August 2013
    signed, what the heck a girl can dream hehehe.
    It's quite drop from the top, so how ya feeling down there?
    edited August 2013
    Karritz wrote:
    What is it you are proposing they do?

I have my problems finding things too. I gave up on finding the tooth brush thing this morning. Decided they don't use them anyhow so why bother putting it on the basin for them.

So I will sign to make it better. The only thing I can do currently is filter on things I think might be relevant. But it seems impossible to get that to work properly. Although it is pretty good now. The best it does is limit the number of items in the list thereby making it easier to find things in a smaller list. But it takes a long while if you don't know where the item you want came from. Also the store items are all bunched up together and I usually find base game and store go together whatever I do to try to separate them.

The full proposal is in the link also, there have been discussions about orginizational items. sims 3 store items , such as a walk in closet and pantry ect. Jump the link and join in!
  • jtf04240jtf04240 Posts: 8
    edited August 2013
    Sign me up too.

Not sure if this is any help, but 'in game', in buy mode if you select 'by room' and not by category - most (if not all) of your sets SHOULD be listed (including free sets) when you click on the little gold ring in the right corner. At least for me it does. However, it would be nice if they came with 'collection' files. Only one I got that has a collection file is the market.
  • DVdE91DVdE91 Posts: 24 Member
    edited August 2013
    Signed
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    edited August 2013
    Signed and we need store collection folders by set. It would make finding everything so much better.
    edited August 2013
    :mrgreen: thank you , you all have been added to the signed list!
  • noddynoddy Posts: 849 Member
    edited August 2013
    Sign me up too. :D
    edited August 2013
    :mrgreen: No problem noddy thank you!
    edited August 2013
    The main petition is up to 42! It went from signle digits to just short of 50 in 24 hours! at that pace we could reach 1000 in just under a month! lets make it happen!
    edited August 2013
    :mrgreen: so many helpful comments thank you everyone.

• Landerlady12Landerlady12 Posts: 381 Member
    edited August 2013
    sign me up too please :D
  • AznSenseiAznSensei Posts: 11,789 Member
    edited August 2013
    Are you asking for a search feature where you type the name of said object?

Or are you asking for them to reorganize content and make it easier for us to find?

They kind of did help us with store content with the Featured Store Sets, and other simmers have created collection files to help simmers.