Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Did the Theme Song For Desperate Housewives Use to be a Song in Sims?

Hi, I know there's a similar post about this already, but I've just started watching Desperate Housewives (I know it's late) on 111 Hits (Triple One Hits) and it just came to me when I heard the music for the ending credits; that's a song from Sims! I was so sure, that I actually got out the computer just to check. I opened up Options and clicked on the Music tab and played the Preview of all the songs in Build Mode, Buy Mode, Map View and CAS. I couldn't find it, yet I'm positive that I've heard the exact song in Sims, was it once a song but got removed, just like some songs for Live Mode stereo music?
Raised by The Sims o:)
I'm pvmpkinpixie on The Gallery (:
My Tumblr

Comments

• sophieluckybear7sophieluckybear7 Posts: 238 Member
    edited August 2013
    not too sure about the song!
    i love desperate housewives!!!
  • CK213CK213 Posts: 20,525 Member
    edited August 2013
    I do believe who ever writes the music for desperate housewives was hired to write the music for The Sims 3.
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • MissHoney118MissHoney118 Posts: 1,403 Member
    edited August 2013
    I doubt it, but it could be as CK213 says.
    Desperate Housewives is my favourite tv-series of all time. I've watched through all the season at least 3 times, and there's 179 episodes.
    Lucky you who hasn't watched all of them yet!
    23u1xdu.gif
  • horrorfan1980shorrorfan1980s Posts: 2,900 Member
    edited August 2013
    I just googled the show, having never watched it, and it does list Steve Jablonski as one of the composers, so CK213 is right.
    can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will boxed after sword is out.
  • evilkyttievilkytti Posts: 2,854 New Member
    edited August 2013