Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Tempting offer, but I need clarification

I was looking through the store sets, to get ideas for what I might want after getting a Store World should I be able to save up enough Simpoints for one.

I was looking at the "Fabulous Fiesta" set, and notice something:

11awvwn.png

Normally, the green button would say "Buy Now", but it says "Download", as though I own it already.

But the thing is, the only items I own out of that set are the two Premium Content items, nothing else.

Even with the "Complete your Set" discount in effect, it only goes up to 34 percent. And it only shows the green button, it doesn't say how much left I have to pay to get it. (I don't intend to buy it right away, just after I save up enough to get a World)

Any ideas? Do I still have to pay, since this set is basically made up of two or three different sets, or...what's going on?
AO3: Silver_Shortage_in_Markarth <(Where I'm usually at nowadays)
MQ2gUyY.jpg
Part One(Complete 9/24/16) /Part Two(on hold)/Short Stories(on hold)/Twinbrook 1996(on hold)/Ten Crystal Hearts (on hold)
I own the TS3 Store as of 12/11/16 (sort of. It's complicated)

Comments

• Valgon57Valgon57 Posts: 2,040 Member
    edited August 2013
    No, you don't have to pay.
    Enjoy your Fabulous Fiesta!
    *I got it too :D
  • Serendipity38Serendipity38 Posts: 1,257 Member
    edited August 2013
    You get it for free because you own the ice cream machine and deep fryer machine premium content items.

Cool, huh!?! I got the same deal, because I had gotten those two PC items a while back as well*Nods*
  • HollownessDevourHollownessDevour Posts: 8,011 Member
    edited August 2013
    I can personally say when I clicked download for these items (cause I had the all regular items and not the PC), I was not charged so 'should' be correct and not charge you.

So I got 2 free PC :D
  • pixiegamerpixiegamer Posts: 1,729 Member
    edited August 2013
    That should be right :) The set by itself costs 950 SP, and I believe the PC on their own cost 500 SP each. So you've already earned the set; congrats :D
    Getting back into TS3! :smile:
  • LadyLaFleurLadyLaFleur Posts: 2,185 Member
    edited August 2013
    This just happened for me with the Ultra Lounge bedroom sets on sale. I bought the Girls Set which was discounted because I already had a bunch and I got the Boys Bedroom for free! :)
    "This game lends itself to certain abuses." - Calvin
  • LittleLeotaLittleLeota Posts: 680 Member
    edited August 2013
    I'm so glad I saw this thread! I also got the Fabulous Fiesta set for free because I already owned the deep fryer and ice cream machines. I hadn't looked at this set before because I didn't think I'd have enough sp for it, so thank you for starting this thread! :)
  • MoonriseKingdomMoonriseKingdom Posts: 480 Member
    edited August 2013
    I think it's because the Deep-fryer and the Ice Cream Machine together costs 1000 simpoints, and the Fabolous Fiesta set with the Deep-fryer and the Ice Cream Machine only costs 950 simpoints